Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well mister BBW69, in my discord, rule number one is the "No Drama" rule, and I am allergic to clowns, he already know he was playing with fire since day he joined, people got kicked out of the server for less than that. It's okay to be a clown here in Meso, you know clowns here can even get an "Elite clown +10 years circus member" badge.

I end up giving up trying to understand what made you that butthurt, so maximum I can do is hook you up with some vaseline to help your stink recover faster, after that you can go and share your sad victim experience being unfairly treated by mean Tracy with your racist anti-meso UGBB bruvs.
You can be sure that I've never visited your discord...if that's what you are implying? If there is someone using a handle that close to my handle why don't you go on an ban them for that.
Maybe you don't think you've ID'd me? In any event, wherever I happen to be folks know its me. I have no plans on showing up in your discord or a thread you have anyplace else. I am a founding member at UGBB and if you show up attempting to infect my pad I will stop in and give you or your lackeys the lube.

As I said, you aren't long for the Community. Your hatred and contempt for Americans shines through and once folks have had enough then you will be through. Absolutely that won't happen until someone pops up with pricing to match yours. That's all it will take. The rest of your game sucks.

Talks are taking place. Ownership here and elsewhere is disgusted by your disdain for Community members. Be sure THIS clown will be there to laugh and tell you that I told you so. I've even been known not to fight fair as long as I have my heart in the right place...which it most certainly is. So....keep your eyed wide open....that source that has its sights set on you could be just around the next corner or thread.

I think something isn’t right with the couriers atm , my tracking said my package wasn’t even in Europe then I’ve just had a message from domestic uk saying it will be delivered tomorrow!

TD-R. 3 weeks. QSC Test C. I had to heat them up due to light crashing, no biggie from what I've seen here.
Unfortunately the first vial I inspected has a very small fiber floating around..
I didn't bother to check the rest after seeing this.
I'm not sure if others are re-filtering their oils in these cases? I'm not comfortable with these oils now. I will run this by Tracy as well.
1st pic is upon arrival
2nd - after it was heated
3rd - close up with fiber
4th - another angle.

Attachments

• Capture 1.PNG
    Capture 1.PNG
    993.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    994.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Capture 3.PNG
    Capture 3.PNG
    391.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Capture 4.PNG
    Capture 4.PNG
    805.4 KB · Views: 116
Hey Tracy, could you explain how it's that delivery to the USA via USPS is safe for customer?
I got a package and peeled off USPS label, under that I found a Chinese label with tracking number and all my info like name, address, etc.

So I don't understand why is it considered safe if customs have everything?
I looked under mine. It also had my name and address under it but I don't think it went through customs like that. No customs marks or even a China return address.

TD-R. 3 weeks. QSC Test C. I had to heat them up due to light crashing, no biggie from what I've seen here.
Unfortunately the first vial I inspected has a very small fiber floating around..
I'm not sure if others are re-filtering their oils in these cases? I'm not comfortable with these oils now. I will run this by Tracy as well.
1st pic is upon arrival
4th - another angle.

Ya I've heard people refilter Chinese oils regardless of origin. The bulk filters they use shed fibers. I've seen pics of the big filter setups some of them use. Usually big stainless top pressure vacuum Buchner setups using filter papers used in the cannabis/hemp industry.Screenshot_20240415_190951_Gallery.jpg

1st pic is upon arrival
4th - another angle.
This is a known possibility if you don’t feel comfortable refiltering than you should buy elsewhere for 5x the price

Ordered 2 kits Tren e during the promo on 3-29-24 and just got home today expecting to find them at home since I never got tracking but they’ve never failed me and maannn I think they forgot about me on this one just sent a text earlier seeing what’s up with tracking. I guess I shoulda asked sooner but didn’t wanna seem like a bickering bitch about tracking so I just let it play out lol

Ordered 2 kits Tren e during the promo on 3-29-24 and just got home today expecting to find them at home since I never got tracking but they’ve never failed me and maannn I think they forgot about me on this one just sent a text earlier seeing what’s up with tracking. I guess I shoulda asked sooner but didn’t wanna seem like a bickering bitch about tracking so I just let it play out lol
I’m still waiting too I think there was some issue with shipping on some of the packs and we were just some of the unlucky ones my tracking shows it only left china 3 days ago

Hey Tracy, could you explain how it's that delivery to the USA via USPS is safe for customer?
I got a package and peeled off USPS label, under that I found a Chinese label with tracking number and all my info like name, address, etc.

So I don't understand why is it considered safe if customs have everything?
In China they package your order up and put the address info on it so when it gets the the US the correct label can be slapped over it and mailed out.

How else would they know who to send it to, there is no paperwork inside.

its probably sent in a large box and already cleared customs in China

Don’t know if anyone else has tried or maybe I’m missing something? I’ve used janoshik verification on some products I’ve bought recently, oils and hgh show proven , but I can’t get any of the sema lab reports to check out ! It says wrong key ? @janoshik

Back