Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have an unfortunate situation currently taking place with QSC.

I joined the group buy several days ago and placed an order for myself and based upon the perceived service, immediately placed another order for my brother, totaling ~$1k.

After assuring me repeatedly, I received notice they are unable to ship to my location (US territory located in Caribbean). Mind you, this is after I placed the initial inquiry, confirmed shipping address, and immediate payment.

Since they are unable to deliver to me, I requested a refund of the first order (second is going to mainland USA). I was met with a reply asking for additional funds for shipping, now totaling $180 for Tirz kit x2 and Hcg kit x1. I politely declined, preferring to use a different source I have used in the past with success. I asked once again if I could be refunded, since they were unable to complete the order. Sadly, I have not heard from them since.

I’m hoping they will make this right, but the ghost treatment is not encouraging. I’ll keep this updated.

I would avoid this source for oils.
My issue was stomped on by QSC "Tren Tracy".
They do not care if you receive dirty oil.
Where's the harm reduction being applied here by others?
Don't tell me "it's normal" or that I should filter it out. Ridiculous mindset.
Yeah I’m sorry bro but I’ve ordered with these guys a few times now, I’ve never had an issue but if I did id take it up with Tracy and take the free bottle offered, they’re 5 times cheaper than everywhere else, and test all of their products, you’re just gonna have to accept sometimes you might have to filter or accept a free replacement bottle, from what I remember Tracy said they’d updated their system to a pump so there shouldn’t be fibre issues pretty soon anyway

Don't tell me "it's normal" or that I should filter it out.
Both of those things are true though. What once was unacceptable is now commonplace. I don’t think that’s a good thing, but it’s the way it is now. Reality on reality’s terms.

And I have said for years, in multiple threads, that everyone absolutely should be refiltering their gear when buying from non pharmaceutical sources. Nobody wants to do it, fine, it’s their call. Again, reality is a force that cannot be defeated, even if it’s not a reality we all particularly like.

Yeah I’m sorry bro but I’ve ordered with these guys a few times now, I’ve never had an issue but if I did id take it up with Tracy and take the free bottle offered, they’re 5 times cheaper than everywhere else, and test all of their products, you’re just gonna have to accept sometimes you might have to filter or accept a free replacement bottle, from what I remember Tracy said they’d updated their system to a pump so there shouldn’t be fibre issues pretty soon anyway
I wasn't offered a "free bottle" or refund. They denied any reimbursement.
QSC advised this wouldn't happen again in the past but here we are. This is a heads up to others for harm reduction.

Don't try to slam me for buying a cheap source either, what else am I going to do when these problems arise? Just keep quiet? Not let others know I found floaters in my oil? Are we a community to help others or just bash and shill?

I have an unfortunate situation currently taking place with QSC.

I joined the group buy several days ago and placed an order for myself and based upon the perceived service, immediately placed another order for my brother, totaling ~$1k.

After assuring me repeatedly, I received notice they are unable to ship to my location (US territory located in Caribbean). Mind you, this is after I placed the initial inquiry, confirmed shipping address, and immediate payment.

Since they are unable to deliver to me, I requested a refund of the first order (second is going to mainland USA). I was met with a reply asking for additional funds for shipping, now totaling $180 for Tirz kit x2 and Hcg kit x1. I politely declined, preferring to use a different source I have used in the past with success. I asked once again if I could be refunded, since they were unable to complete the order. Sadly, I have not heard from them since.

I’m hoping they will make this right, but the ghost treatment is not encouraging. I’ll keep this updated.

This situations can happen with many countries, when we say USA, we mean mainland USA, so islands like Hawai or Puerto Rico and other ones that we don't know have higher shipping cost, so unfortunately for yours we couldn't guess it, since we don't know that it exists. So of course if you refuse to pay the additional shipping cost, we will refund both orders, no problem with that. Not getting a reply within few hours isn't what I will call ghost treatment.

I wasn't offered a "free bottle" or refund. They denied any reimbursement.
QSC advised this wouldn't happen again in the past but here we are. This is a heads up to others for harm reduction.

Don't try to slam me for buying a cheap source either, what else am I going to do when these problems arise? Just keep quiet? Not let others know I found floaters in my oil? Are we a community to help others or just bash and shill?
Holy fuck, this has been discussed a thousand times. If you used the search function and did actual research, the sensible thing to do is avoid the oils.

Do you know why most vets here buy qsc raws only and most noobs finished oils? Because it’s been discussed so many times, this issue comes up every month it is actually a QSC meme at this point, so before saying the Meso community doesn’t care, do your homework first before purchasing ugl products.

I’LL SHOUT IT FOR THE REST IF PEOPLE IN THE BACK, “ THERE IS A HUGE CHANCE OF GETTING FLOATERS IN YOUR CHEAP ASS QSC OILS BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK”!

Holy fuck, this has been discussed a thousand times. If you used the search function and did actual research, the sensible thing to do is avoid the oils.

Do you know why most vets here buy qsc raws only and most noobs finished oils? Because it’s been discussed so many times, this issue comes up every month it is actually a QSC meme at this point, so before saying the Meso community doesn’t care, do your homework first before purchasing ugl products.

I’LL SHOUT IT FOR THE REST IF PEOPLE IN THE BACK, “ THERE IS A HUGE CHANCE OF GETTING FLOATERS IN YOUR CHEAP ASS QSC OILS BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK”!

That oil sales promo was a chance for us to get rid of all the old batchs, because all the new ones are made with the new filter pump and don't have the floaters issues anymore, Normally, I would have replaced it or refunded it, but this moron is literally busting my balls over a $4 vial refund or replacement expecting from me to spend $45 shipping cost which is the price of an entire kit.

That oil sales promo was a chance for us to get rid of all the old batchs, because all the new ones are made with the new filter pump and don't have the floaters issues anymore, Normally, I would have replaced it or refunded it, but this moron is literally busting my balls over a $4 vial refund or replacement expecting from me to spend $45 shipping cost which is the price of an entire kit.
Bullshit. You never offered a replacement or refund when I first emailed you. You directly told us here on Meso that we wouldn't have issues with floaters again. I'm the Moron here?

This situations can happen with many countries, when we say USA, we mean mainland USA, so islands like Hawai or Puerto Rico and other ones that we don't know have higher shipping cost, so unfortunately for yours we couldn't guess it, since we don't know that it exists. So of course if you refuse to pay the additional shipping cost, we will refund both orders, no problem with that. Not getting a reply within few hours isn't what I will call ghost treatment.
A miscommunication for sure. I submitted my PO Box and home mailing address just as I would for any other vendor throughout the world. There was no effort made to obfuscate or deceive where I lived. I gave the address, received the total for the order, and promptly paid. The shipping fee that was attached to that total indicated to me that I had paid for shipping to my address. In any case, a miscommunication, and one that is remedied, I think. The ghost comment took place because we were exchanging emails back to back to back, and as soon as I mention refund, I heard nothing. Like I said, I think it’s all good now, hopefully you come through.

Back