Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm ignorant is this topic but Wouldn't full chain tb4 be better than tb500 for healing purposes? What benefits would tb500 frag hold over full chain tb4. I understand tb500 is just another name for tb4

99% chance we're all talking about the same shit. Some guy made a youtube video about the differences but there's one that every source carries and one that is unavailable.

Unless you want to shell out the cash to test whatever you received, assume it's the same whether it's called TB4 or TB500.

We're currently looking for a legit tb500 china source now in testing servers. Have a few promising leads for real actual tb500 frag but won't know until testing comes back from Jano.

TBH (not TB4 or TB5), I don't think it matters. Most of the beneficial reports of TB is from the same TB that is available.

This knowledge does not add to harm reduction, just personal curiosity and maybe some white knight high horsing. "My TB is the real TB, better than your TB."

That oil sales promo was a chance for us to get rid of all the old batchs, because all the new ones are made with the new filter pump and don't have the floaters issues anymore, Normally, I would have replaced it or refunded it, but this moron is literally busting my balls over a $4 vial refund or replacement expecting from me to spend $45 shipping cost which is the price of an entire kit.
wouldve be nice to know this at the start of the promo smh

No issues with QSC, extremely grateful to have extremely affordable and good gear. I haven't personally tested anything but the Test and NPP Is definitely good based off my personal experience, Now trying Primo. All from Canadian warehouse. Thank you!

BPC157 10mg Group buy
(open)

╰┈➤ Pricing and MOQ:
BPC157 10mg, Purple tops
MOQ : 5 kitsPricing : $36/kit, shipping $30, and from 10 kits and more: free shipping.
The countries that can enjoy this shipping pricing are the same ones who had free shipping in the previous GB (tirz 10mg).

╰┈➤ Shipping:
$30 (5-9 kits) & Free (for 10kits+) : USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.Special line shipping fee charged: Australia, Hawai, Puerto rico, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.

╰┈➤ Testing fee included: A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4-5 vials to Janoshik for testing. Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers via the third party. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense.

╰┈➤ Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

╰┈➤ Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

╰┈➤ Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).

╰┈➤ Shipping:
Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

╰┈➤ Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target)
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Wednesday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 2-3 days.
Trackings will be provided.

╰┈➤ Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Orders cannot be placed for Group buy pricing before that beginning countdown ends 17/04/2024 08:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to place the order is 19/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 23/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
If you sent an order before the end of the first countdown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing, not discounted ones.
If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

Beginning of collection of orders :

Your online countdown clock

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done only via email:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Frequent questions:

Q: domestic or international?
A: international only

Q: can I add other items to same parcel?
A: no

Join Discord server:

Code:
https://discord.gg/2qpWV9u4

My primo vials rubber stoppers i bought a year+ ago are moist/wet upon removing the cap. It has a slippery/greasy attaching feeling to it, so I consider it to be the oil. So far iv already gone through 2 vials without any issue, but what the hell is happening, why is the oil being drawn to the top of a sealed rubber stopper?
Edit: All my vials are stored in room temp sitting up right since I have a concern for the long-term quality of (especialy cheap) rubber stoppers and their interaction with the oil.
What compound out of interest?
A couple/ few days ago decided to open up a new dhb vial and the same shit happened! (The stopper imploded damn near and oil will leak out top ... Guess need to refilter it).
And on a side note I had dropped a brand new dhb vial when I got em a while back so maybe it's a sign to not run it too long or whatever... Also the thought comes to mind that maybe same thing happened to both of us like it's more about how deal with it than the problem with getting cheap vial / stopper quality.. ok ok

Anyone else not seeing movement on their EU warehouse order?

Tracking says "package has been registered, but not handed over to the post office yet" for 5 days now. Did they forget about me or is tracking wrong?

Bemerkt sonst noch jemand, dass sich seine EU-Lagerbestellung nicht bewegt?

Auf der Sendungsverfolgung steht seit nunmehr 5 Tagen „Paket wurde registriert, aber noch nicht an die Post übergeben“. Haben sie mich vergessen oder ist die Sendungsverfolgung falsch?
Here the Same

according to the tracking number

The package was not handed over to the delivery company

Ordered on April 2nd via special line to the EU I still don't have a tracking number I was told last week that I would receive it this week. Wait patiently. Does anyone else have this problem at the moment?

Here the Same

according to the tracking number

The package was not handed over to the delivery company
I think it has something to do with pangea operation. Goldenlabs on the french forum has stopped shipping for three weeks and refunded the recent orders. I don’t know if qsc is waiting for the operation to pass.
Again i just read this on the french meso

Back