Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Cut the BS, that sema issue was long time ago, and two big batchs has been made and tested after that:

Previous one:

and actual one (GB batch):
Certainly glad to see you stepping things up a bit but people don't forget how you treated them when they found that multiple shitty batches of your stuff and you threw them all under the bus. Still to this day you haven't tried to make it up to any of them either lol

TBH (not TB4 or TB5), I don't think it matters. Most of the beneficial reports of TB is from the same TB that is available.

This knowledge does not add to harm reduction, just personal curiosity and maybe some white knight high horsing. "My TB is the real TB, better than your TB."
Well that's just like your opinion man.
There's not enough research comparing the two or studies or even anecdotal evidence comparing the two so how can you possibly say that with a straight face?

Last edited:
Order and payments send March 25th for international order.
Got tracking on the 29th.

Tracking states in transit 21 days.
Shipping still has not changed yet still says. Label created waiting on package to be received.

That's all it will do until your carrier has it.
This isn't new
Usually, I can track it as it moves through China using parcelapp or the official tracking company. This is the first time I haven't been able to. I'm very familiar with ordering products from China.

I'm not concerned at this time, just sharing my current tracking with other community members to show they aren't alone.

Looking for a new raw source purple panda seemed to do well but heard bad things. Is it safe to say QSC is a good choice?
PPL was generally solid in my experience but a little unprofessional and sometimes dishonest with occasionally terrible customer service. QSC clearly provides a better service and product at better prices. I've used several of their peptides and raws and all were flawless. Issues seem to come out fairly quickly in this thread when they arise and for the most part are well addressed, and in any case are public. Customer service is authentically Chinese.

PPL was generally solid in my experience but a little unprofessional and sometimes dishonest with occasionally terrible customer service. QSC clearly provides a better service and product at better prices. I've used several of their peptides and raws and all were flawless. Issues seem to come out fairly quickly in this thread when they arise and for the most part are well addressed, and in any case are public. Customer service is authentically Chinese.
Cool thanks man just waiting for the email back so I can place an order

I think it has something to do with pangea operation. Goldenlabs on the french forum has stopped shipping for three weeks and refunded the recent orders. I don’t know if qsc is waiting for the operation to pass.
Again i just read this on the french meso
They shipping line they used got essentially shut down. It soundsl like Hong Kong Customs either grabbed the inventory and is shipping most of it back. In the same boat. Ordered March 24th and still waiting on tracking for the reship. Sounds like it is going to take some time.

They shipping line they used got essentially shut down. It soundsl like Hong Kong Customs either grabbed the inventory and is shipping most of it back. In the same boat. Ordered March 24th and still waiting on tracking for the reship. Sounds like it is going to take some time.
I just received my order. I thought it’s only effecting eu domestic

I just received my order. I thought it’s only effecting eu domestic
International. i have two orders not shipped per 17 track (one is two weeks old)
Your package is waiting to be picked up by the carrier.

Is something fucky? Not sure. might end up waiting for the reship, but it is what it is...

Back