Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

International. i have two orders not shipped per 17 track (one is two weeks old)
Your package is waiting to be picked up by the carrier.

Is something fucky? Not sure. might end up waiting for the reship, but it is what it is...
well maybe the customs in china are busy. Is it reship or postnl. When qsc gives tracking it is handed over to the transit company

Been using quingdao for some time. Everything was fine and good regarding quality and shipping time, communication etc.
Last order was
50g Trenbolone Acetate
50g NPP
100g Testosterone Cypionate.

Instead of cypionate i got Testosterone enanthate. I knew already that it was not cypionate as soon as i opened the package since cypionate can never melt at little higher than room temperature,and enanthate has a much lower melting point... but oh well i brewed it,with the same recipe i have used for years, standard 20%BB 1%BA test is test right ?
Very very painful injections up to the point that you can not walk for a few days. Something is not right with the raw powder batch of Testosterone Enanthate that i got,maybe others can also chime in, and i also read here on this thread that his finished testosterone enanthate oils are causing trouble to many users.Thats the exact reason why i did not want to do anything with his Testosterone Enanthate, not in raw form and not in oil finished product form.

Never complained to Quingdao about this, nor am i asking for a refund, since ive moved on to another source already. Im just writting my experience.Source is good until they screw up. Then you move on to another and roll the dice again. Thats just how it is.
I guess with so much volume of orders they got lately, they are having trouble arranging orders properly, or they sent me Testosterone Enanthate instead of cypionate on purpose, which was not right. Whatever happened, not a good experience with my last order.

Been using quingdao for some time. Everything was fine and good regarding quality and shipping time, communication etc.
Last order was
50g Trenbolone Acetate
50g NPP

Instead of cypionate i got Testosterone enanthate. I knew already that it was not cypionate as soon as i opened the package since cypionate can never melt at little higher than room temperature,and enanthate has a much lower melting point... but oh well i brewed it,with the same recipe i have used for years, standard 20%BB 1%BA test is test right ?
Very very painful injections up to the point that you can not walk for a few days. Something is not right with the raw powder batch of Testosterone Enanthate that i got,maybe others can also chime in, and i also read here on this thread that his finished testosterone enanthate oils are causing trouble to many users.Thats the exact reason why i did not want to do anything with his Testosterone Enanthate, not in raw form and not in oil finished product form.

Never complained to Quingdao about this, nor am i asking for a refund, since ive moved on to another source already. Im just writting my experience.Source is good until they screw up. Then you move on to another and roll the dice again. Thats just how it is.
I guess with so much volume of orders they got lately, they are having trouble arranging orders properly, or they sent me Testosterone Enanthate instead of cypionate on purpose, which was not right. Whatever happened, not a good experience with my last order.
Here is the perfect example of using your purchasing power to make sources accountable. Imagine if everyone here who had issues take their business elsewhere after having issues or unsatisfactory resolution, the source would notice and improve their services.

You can still raise hell, bitch and moan all you want and still help keep them honest. But if its all just acting like a bitch then order some more since they are the cheapest or have sales on oil, you already accepted taking that stick up your ass for a couple of vials of oil with floaters is “ A-ok” in my opinion.

Guys how are people feeling off the 10IU Blue top QSC HGH?

Ive been injected 1-2iu before bed and always feel fatigued, nausea the next day, having to sleep on the sofa in between work to recover

When I stop the HGH, few days later I feel ok, I go back to the HGH and it comes back

Is it just me or anyone else experiencing the same?

Hey T, emailed you but also commenting for a little urgency. Is it possible to change my shipping info if it hasn’t been sent out yet?

Just moved houses unexpectedly. I still have access to my old house but it would be much easier to just change the addresses. Don’t want my ex girlfriend to get the package in the mail and try to do something crazy about it.

One says “pre shipment info sent to the US” and the other has not been started yet to my knowledge.

Qingdao was really good for raws, I recommended it to my friends as well. A friend ordered from them a month ago HCG, bacteriostatic water, and testosterone enanthate. I told my friend that the enanthate is problematic and painful, he messaged Qingdao, and he/she convinced him that there's a new batch now and that there are no issues.
When the HCG arrived, as per usual, he put it in the fridge and reconstituted one HCG with their bacteriostatic water. After a few days, this appeared. He messaged Qingdao, but only got a "seen." One vial of testosterone enanthate arrived broken, but aside from that, we know the packaging is desperate. Even the testosterone enanthate, the one they cook, crippled my friend for 10 days, he couldn't even stand on his leg. And this was with just 0.4ml, because my friend is on TRT.

Simply put, they have too much workload currently, and they can't keep up either in producing enough or processing enough orders. I definitely won't return to this source, while it was good, it indeed was, now they've made a big mistake for me, and that minor price difference won't be a reason for me to order from someone who hasn't respected my money. I mean, come on, we inject this into ourselves. Everything was working fine until the Chinese New Year. After the celebration, frequent complaints started. So, this source has definitely gone bad. Onto the next one. Here are attached pictures as evidence.

Attachments

• 2024-04-17 22.38.48.jpg
    2024-04-17 22.38.48.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 2024-04-17 22.38.54.jpg
    2024-04-17 22.38.54.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 2024-04-17 22.38.57.jpg
    2024-04-17 22.38.57.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 197

Ive been injected 1-2iu before bed and always feel fatigued, nausea the next day, having to sleep on the sofa in between work to recover

When I stop the HGH, few days later I feel ok, I go back to the HGH and it comes back

Send it to Jano for testing. I'm running there 24 IU stuff and it's good we've also sent it off for testing and it came back high purity and clean

Last order was
50g Trenbolone Acetate
50g NPP

Same experience here, their test e crippled me, no matter how many times i heated and refiltered it

I’m using their test e finished oil now without any issues at all, all vials 100% clear, no fibres or pip . Sust was great too, I use 1ml shots eod
1ml test e eod? Just curious. I'm also on their test e oil, only pip I get is in the quads. It lasts 2-3days at most, not super terrible but annoying.

C'mon man! That's the ordinary way like HGH works.
Are u using stuff without pre-informations, or what? U can read this in every GH thread world wide: HGH makes u lethargic.

Qingdao was really good for raws, I recommended it to my friends as well. A friend ordered from them a month ago HCG, bacteriostatic water, and testosterone enanthate. I told my friend that the enanthate is problematic and painful, he messaged Qingdao, and he/she convinced him that there's a new batch now and that there are no issues.
When the HCG arrived, as per usual, he put it in the fridge and reconstituted one HCG with their bacteriostatic water. After a few days, this appeared. He messaged Qingdao, but only got a "seen." One vial of testosterone enanthate arrived broken, but aside from that, we know the packaging is desperate. Even the testosterone enanthate, the one they cook, crippled my friend for 10 days, he couldn't even stand on his leg. And this was with just 0.4ml, because my friend is on TRT.

Simply put, they have too much workload currently, and they can't keep up either in producing enough or processing enough orders. I definitely won't return to this source, while it was good, it indeed was, now they've made a big mistake for me, and that minor price difference won't be a reason for me to order from someone who hasn't respected my money. I mean, come on, we inject this into ourselves. Everything was working fine until the Chinese New Year. After the celebration, frequent complaints started. So, this source has definitely gone bad. Onto the next one. Here are attached pictures as evidence.
I think QSC products are very good overall. Some mistakes can happen. Why do you (plural) order test enanthate if cypionate is functionally the same and everyone knows that it causes less PIP? I truly don't understand it

Back