Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have to wait to get an email back from the email posted on their intro? I haven’t gotten a reply. Do they have a website?
sometimes they are quick, sometimes they take a day or 3. It be like that honestly. I ordered DHB on friday didn't get a response after paying till tuesday, but now it's landing tomorrow. Sometimes try to email them a second time helps.

sometimes they are quick, sometimes they take a day or 3. It be like that honestly. I ordered DHB on friday didn't get a response after paying till tuesday, but now it's landing tomorrow. Sometimes try to email them a second time helps.
Show the email they have on their intro is what you used to get in contact and order from?

Show the email they have on their intro is what you used to get in contact and order from?

I am Tracy

My assitants are: Bella, Aria, Irene and Jessica.
They take care of my emails and whatsaap. You won't get scammed if you use the contact info posted in forum which are:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
and whatsaap: +86 16503300980

and when you have an issue: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

ask for updated price list by email or whatsaap.

TRT clinics are horrible. "$9 for the testosterone, $140 to make you think it's not shady."

Plus, zero interest in harm reduction. Just the bare minimum to make it legal.

I got into this game because I couldn't figure out why I would want to pay a TRT clinic a monthly fee to sustain a prescription for test.

TRT clinics are horrible. "$9 for the testosterone, $140 to make you think it's not shady."

Plus, zero interest in harm reduction. Just the bare minimum to make it legal.
Everywhere where I’m at is $200+ a month and pushing peptides on them for like $3k for 6 months worth saying they’re gonna put on a bunch of extra muscle. Right off their website look at this shit “You will achieve all of the same health benefits with Sermorelin and more than you would with HGH injections, with less risk at a lower price”

My buddy was so excited when they sold him on them and I didn’t know how to break it to him that it isn’t gonna do much

Everywhere where I’m at is $200+ a month and pushing peptides on them for like $3k for 6 months worth saying they’re gonna put on a bunch of extra muscle. Right off their website look at this shit “You will achieve all of the same health benefits with Sermorelin and more than you would with HGH injections, with less risk at a lower price”

My buddy was so excited when they sold him on them and I didn’t know how to break it to him that it isn’t gonna do much

Yep and their practices are usually atrocious. One shot of test C every 1-2 weeks and pre-determined AI usage.

I think it was just to spite me because I won a bet, but he paid even more for anavar, hCG, arimidex, and MK677.

Mother fucker got me there. It pained me to see.

The clinics are highway robbery but a means to an end. Legal test, some guidance from somebody that's educated and experienced, testing. I really think that most guys though can jump off after they've gone through 6 months to a year and gotten optimized with some guidance. But $270-$300 for 10 ml of testosterone cypionate is fucking bullshit.

My primo vials rubber stoppers i bought a year+ ago are moist/wet upon removing the cap. It has a slippery/greasy attaching feeling to it, so I consider it to be the oil. So far iv already gone through 2 vials without any issue, but what the hell is happening, why is the oil being drawn to the top of a sealed rubber stopper?
Edit: All my vials are stored in room temp sitting up right since I have a concern for the long-term quality of (especialy cheap) rubber stoppers and their interaction with the oil.
I had the same problem with test E, the stoppers were even deformed. I probably had stored them upside down for some time. I used them all, most of them had higher and longer PIP than usual. But no real serious issues

I had the same problem with test E, the stoppers were even deformed. I probably had stored them upside down for some time. I used them all, most of them had higher and longer PIP than usual. But no real serious issues

I had that with some tren E vials. Strong vacuum but stopper looked shiny. No PIP.

I'm very salt-sensitive when on GH but got some pushback on another thread for saying this. Some people are fine with salt but blow up with carbs.

Maybe comes down to processed foods so minimize them when running GH.
I also think it depends how much sodium you normally consume / excrete and low long you have taken GH. I can get a bit puffy at higher doses when i am less active (prob from salt / carb combo) but I consume WAY too much sodium all the time. However when I am in a warm climate with high sodium losses and having taken gh for an extended consistant period I don't hold any subq water just look full as f.

Back