Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What sort of pain are you talking about ? Does it help with general well being feeling or ?
I don't think so, and not for me, for sure. But I've had nagging hip flexor and lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow) pain, and both are all-but resolved since I started BPC157/TB500 maybe 6mos ago. It didn't happen right away, but they definitely cleared up the issues after some weeks or months.

I don't think so, and not for me, for sure. But I've had nagging hip flexor and lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow) pain, and both are all-but resolved since I started BPC157/TB500 maybe 6mos ago. It didn't happen right away, but they definitely cleared up the issues after some weeks or months.
Just turning 41, body is starting to ache, lower back, hip flexors etc. I don't put in nearly enough time with stretching/recovery as I should but lately nothing seems to help

What sort of pain are you talking about ? Does it help with general well being feeling or ?
My knee and my shoulder. Mostly my shoulder, I pulled or tore something the other day in the gym. These are both old injuries and both prevent me from going hard in the mf'n paint. I'm currently on test/npp/gh looking to add tb500.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has a special on bpc157 right now. As long as it's not the same tainted batch as end of last year it's quite a good buy. Their tb500 is not tb500 frag it's full chain tb4. Not necessarily a bad thing if you know that going into it.
I'm ignorant is this topic but Wouldn't full chain tb4 be better than tb500 for healing purposes? What benefits would tb500 frag hold over full chain tb4. I understand tb500 is just another name for tb4

There is a shit ton of posts and literature about the difference but no tb500 is not a other name for tb4. They are too independent compounds TB 500 being a fragmented version of TB4 with obviously different pharmacokinetics. Chinese peptide salesman are using the "tb4 is the same as tb500" pitch but they're not the same. Jano just recently started differentiating between the 2 in tests so that prob added to the confusion

My primo vials rubber stoppers i bought a year+ ago are moist/wet upon removing the cap. It has a slippery/greasy attaching feeling to it, so I consider it to be the oil. So far iv already gone through 2 vials without any issue, but what the hell is happening, why is the oil being drawn to the top of a sealed rubber stopper?
Edit: All my vials are stored in room temp sitting up right since I have a concern for the long-term quality of (especialy cheap) rubber stoppers and their interaction with the oil.

Last edited:
Back