Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Why does it say 1970
cuz the Internet, and most non-Windows computing devices use UNIX time.

from wikipedia
Code:
Unix time[a] is a date and time representation widely used in computing. It measures time by the number of non-leap seconds that have elapsed since 00:00:00 UTC on 1 January 1970, the Unix epoch. In modern computing, values are sometimes stored with higher granularity, such as microseconds or nanoseconds.

cuz the Internet, and most non-Windows computing devices use UNIX time.

from wikipedia
Code:
Unix time[a] is a date and time representation widely used in computing. It measures time by the number of non-leap seconds that have elapsed since 00:00:00 UTC on 1 January 1970, the Unix epoch. In modern computing, values are sometimes stored with higher granularity, such as microseconds or nanoseconds.
Damn I'm dumb lol I never heard of this.

Hi Tracy,
Do you still send out of Canada domestic and if so can you link me the post# , I couldn't find it with a search. Thank you.

TD-R. 3 weeks. QSC Test C. I had to heat them up due to light crashing, no biggie from what I've seen here.
Unfortunately the first vial I inspected has a very small fiber floating around..
I didn't bother to check the rest after seeing this.
I'm not sure if others are re-filtering their oils in these cases? I'm not comfortable with these oils now. I will run this by Tracy as well.
1st pic is upon arrival
2nd - after it was heated
3rd - close up with fiber
4th - another angle
I'm still waiting for Tracy to respond. They weren't concerned and told me on my next order I will get another kit for free. So far I'm not getting a refund or exchange...

Hey Tracy, could you explain how it's that delivery to the USA via USPS is safe for customer?
I got a package and peeled off USPS label, under that I found a Chinese label with tracking number and all my info like name, address, etc.

So I don't understand why is it considered safe if customs have everything?

Nobody has ever said it’s safe for you to buy illegal drugs online. When people say it’s “safe”, they mean it won’t be TAKEN by customs.

Every purchase is a risk. It would be impossible for you to buy stuff and not be linked to it whatsoever unless you have someone else buy it for you.

I would avoid this source for oils.
My issue was stomped on by QSC "Tren Tracy".
They do not care if you receive dirty oil.
Where's the harm reduction being applied here by others?
Don't tell me "it's normal" or that I should filter it out. Ridiculous mindset.

I would avoid this source for oils.
My issue was stomped on by QSC "Tren Tracy".
They do not care if you receive dirty oil.
Where's the harm reduction being applied here by others?
Don't tell me "it's normal" or that I should filter it out. Ridiculous mindset.
You bought from the CHEAPEST illegal steroid supplier in the world and complain about a known issue that has been noted over and over. It literally takes 30 minutes to refilter 100ml. Or don’t order when there are known issues you don’t agree with or etc etc etc

Back