Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What does 17track say for you? Placed my order on the 23rd and had tracking info on the 25th, but it just says “info received” and “pre-shipment info sent to the U.S.” but zero updates since the 25th

Same here. There’s a part of 17track that lets you see where it is with USPS. The symbols have a meaning. If it’s a question mark that just means USPS either hasn’t put the info in their system yet, or they haven’t gotten it yet.

IME half the time I get my shipment before usps fully updates their system. There’s been a few times where it was in the mail before it even said out for delivery. Plus it’s Sunday so nothings gonna change.

What kind of garbage is that? Would you mind sharing what it was that got you black balled? What got his panties all bunched up? I guess maybe he takes his frustrations out on guys there since he has no control over things here. I imagine he is extra sensitive and loves power tripping when he can.

I read a post QSC put up a few weeks ago that pissed me off. He ran that slick yap of his calling someone stupid or belittling a member. I let loose with a post that was up for about 5 minutes before the Boss took it down. I did my best to keep it somewhat civil but I guess what i thought was a "veiled" threat read a little to colorful for meso in 2024. It was perfect for meso in 2012.

If I was a guy who was banned from his discord I think I'd remind him that all he can do is stomp his feet and whine here. He certainly isn't a favorite of the higher ups here and elsewhere. I promise you there are discussions by board owners and staff about the way Community members are treated and the contempt this guy has for us all. There's only so far bargain basement pricing will take you. Once an already existing source or 2 makes a move to sit opposite QSC here in the Community, members will have a choice and will remember how this bottom feeder used to get off doing what he does. That day isn't far off.
I brought up simple customer service issues they've had in the past and and simple solutions for @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals to do to rectify things. Certainly nothing dramatic but this Tracy dude has a bad habit of lashing out like a little bitch. Essentially that appears to be what happened certainly nothing for them to cry about not like some of the previous group buyers that were really pissed off and talking shit. Hell I still do business with QSC and was kind of championing for them if they can improve CS to a point where they don't lash out like they seem to do every time someone has a problem with them.

Hell it might even be the price tracker I made. But what's funny is that it shows QSC being cheapest for most things... I'll be loading in raw's soon

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1lKDX_COzcAvfA2erzS58p26mx8m1azUHML9aH7S6fk0/htmlview

Last edited:
Well mister BBW69, in my discord, rule number one is the "No Drama" rule, and I am allergic to clowns, he already know he was playing with fire since day he joined, people got kicked out of the server for less than that. It's okay to be a clown here in Meso, you know clowns here can even get an "Elite clown +10 years circus member" badge.

I end up giving up trying to understand what made you that butthurt, so maximum I can do is hook you up with some vaseline to help your stink recover faster, after that you can go and share your sad victim experience being unfairly treated by mean Tracy with your racist anti-meso UGBB bruvs.
Lol dude you're trippin. Dancing around some of your past failures and bringing up simple ways of rectifying some of your CS issues may seem slightly gruff to you but you seem to be in a media controlling China mindset. Americans don't operate like that. If something paints your customer service support in some kind of negative light then fix it. Don't try to squash it sweep it under the rug and point fingers at everybody blaming everyone else for your failures. Again I was actually championing for you guys

Last edited:
Same here. There’s a part of 17track that lets you see where it is with USPS. The symbols have a meaning. If it’s a question mark that just means USPS either hasn’t put the info in their system yet, or they haven’t gotten it yet.

IME half the time I get my shipment before usps fully updates their system. There’s been a few times where it was in the mail before it even said out for delivery. Plus it’s Sunday so nothings gonna change.
Order from last month that says Arrived at the Port of Origin and hasn’t updated since that

Great question... looks like its been asked twice on the forum and I know I have asked once via email without a clear answer. Would love to know before I finish paying.
The answer is on the announcement in discord....very clear....

From the announcement......

Refund/Reship policy:
Garanteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment garantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

The answer is on the announcement in discord....very clear....

From the announcement......

Refund/Reship policy:
Garanteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment garantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.
that says nothing about what shipment options(express, US domestic reship, China post, ect) are available with how I read that....... what you quoted deals with what happens if customs seizes.........
using ellipses is fun....... I see why you over use them so much.....

Sponsors

Back