Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Taxes and all, and not the slightest complaint. Guess I got them first lol

Attachments

• IMG_2263.png
    IMG_2263.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 223
Has anyone had problems with taxes and accounting for the money sent? I have done some buying and selling this year so I guess I am going to claim my gains/loses next year.

Has anyone had problems with taxes and accounting for the money sent? I have done some buying and selling this year so I guess I am going to claim my gains/loses next year.
As far as I know either the apps or the wallet reports the transactions. I'm not 100% since I'm too lazy to dive into crypto lol

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals idea... open a new Alibaba acct but only allow payment for verified repeat custies. Plenty in here that would go through proper channels/hoops if something tested shitty or packs get lost that wouldn't do charge backs or refunds on you guys. Then again biz prob isn't lacking so why expend the effort doing all that
I would love that. They wouldn’t even make an exception for me and I’ve bought a ton of shit over the years…

As far as I know either the apps or the wallet reports the transactions. I'm not 100% since I'm too lazy to dive into crypto lol
The transaction details are contained in the given transaction data on the blockchain. Since the blockchains are publicly accessible, it's just a matter of software walking the blockchain data. The wallets tend to expedite access to the blockchain data for the wallet address(es) in order to provide transaction details in the wallet app itself. Other applications such as CoinTracker, Koinly, etc. do the same thing but have additional information related to decentralized exchanges and in some cases decentralized finance apps.

Short version is that the blockchain itself will retain publicly accessible information related to a transaction, and different applications provide varying drill-down capabilities to trace transactions from source wallet to destination. There are some sites/services that provide some obfuscation to that trace, but modern machine learning algorithms seem to be able to see through a lot of that obfuscation.

Oh damn thank you for the info brother.

I guess lucky for me, i only buy crypto right before the price drops so I’m always $3 short on my orders B)
yeah idk why people do that. You should make a rule if they mention anything under the comments on transfer that it will turn into a free donation. They will learn.
You have the morons that disputed Alibaba and now you have the f_in idiots telling the world I'm buying steriods...no wonder Tracy goes on tren rampages..

Back