Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My info comes from a medical doctor, who says salt heavy foods can really flare up water retention in growth hormone.

it also depends on when you take it… if you take it before bed you can minimize effects.
For me it seems to be sugar! Break diet and smash some sweets.... My legs are like god damn sausage's ready to POP!

But honestly, I also think processed foods in general have an impact. I think based on my own experiments that the sides from HGH can be controlled in a huge part with diet. When I stick to my diet, whole foods, nothing processed, 14iu/d is fine.

Start adding in processed shit, hands start getting numb, elbows sore. Add in sugar (could also be other types of sweeteners like corn syrup, I really don't know for sure) and my legs suck up water like crazy!

I know top color changes all the time but anyone get BPC 157 5mg, TB 500 5mg and HCG lately know what colors they are? Haven't got an answer from QSC

y'all act like 14 year olds all the time around here o_O

anyways, I just wanted to double check something. The box my tesamorelin came in says "TIMO 02" on the side, also says JUNE 23 which was a while ago. I assume it's Tesa, and the correct 2mg vials, but the package my ipamorelin came in actually say IPA on the side, so just making sure it's the right stuff.

I posted the $505 sent
Bro there are some wallets that automatically add the fees in to money being sent. I use coinomi and if I need to send 500 it'll add the fees on top of that so it'll take out like 520 from the wallet to cover the fees so the source would still get the desired amount. Some wallets don't do that and the fees come off the amount being sent. So the source gets shorted

Bro there are some wallets that automatically add the fees in to money being sent. I use coinomi and if I need to send 500 it'll add the fees on top of that so it'll take out like 520 from the wallet to cover the fees so the source would still get the desired amount. Some wallets don't do that and the fees come off the amount being sent. So the source gets shorted
Any time i used any wallet, it showed on page whether it is taking fee out of the sum i am sending, or from remaining funds. Right now for example, if i were to send 10usdt with binance TRC20, it shows recieve amount as 8.5usdt and network fee 1.5usdt. You can click on that pointer, and it changes recieve amount to input amount, which shows as raising the input/withdrawal by 1.5usdt automatically. So if most other wallets act similar to it (Trustwallet does aswell, it shows fees and where they are taken from), that is customers fault. I always just added 1usdt to transaction and that was it, but if you used more expensive transfer networks and wasnt cautionous, that is not companys fault...

LOL..I hope you adapt Man. I remember the first bunch of times with wallets and my Trezor, I thought I was going to get hacked or scammed and lose my Many riches hahah! I was sweating bullets, then some breathing, and researching and I calmed the fuck down, as I learned that the benefits could far exceed the miniscule vulnerbilities. Good luck and feel free to DM me if you need any extra help
Thanks brother I might do that. If I can get past the pure lackluster desire and laziness to do crypto lol. I guess while sources still accept wire transfers hell even in person Western Union I'll keep dodging as long as I can. The thing that gets me is how Bitcoin fluctuates so much The moment you buy it it's valued differently 10 seconds later when you need to transfer it. Also I've heard there's tax reporting bullshit when you buy and transfer crypto. All of that shit combines into a recipe of shit I don't want to touch right now lol

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure they only care about crypto you make money on. Uncle Sam can’t tax you on losses / sending it to someone else.
Actually, when you transfer tokens out of your possession to someone else, that transaction is a taxable event. When the tokens are transferred out, a basis cost is calculated and the difference between price at time of transaction minus the basis cost is your transaction's taxable value. Uncle Sam only cares about individual transactions if they exceed a certain dollar value (ongoing legislative, regulatory and legal battles to determine this amount). Typically, the only thing Uncle Sam cares about is the net profit on a particular token you own/have owned over the tax period.

ADDED: BTW, the basis cost is calculated based on your declared accounting method: LIFO, FIFO, or HIFO. But you have to stick with the declared method for all of your crypto and you cannot change accounting methods on a whim.

I need help making a transfer to an account sent from WhatsApp by Tracy and 3 hours after making it Tracy responds to me:

If you can cancel the transfer, we suggest you contact the bank to cancel it. Our account is currently unable to receive payments. If you are unable to cancel, we will have to wait until the account is credited and we will refund it to you, then you can pay another account

Has anyone had this happen to them?

Back