Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I mean, calling out thieves is cool with me, and I’m broke and worthless after this. What would be doxed, and what would possibly happen?
You know bitcoin’s value goes up and down, right? It’s lost about $6k in the last few days. Your $505 was probably now only worth $460 before you sent it. That represents less than a 10% drop, which is roughly what Bitcoin dropped by. You have to send quickly…

I’ll bet you bought Bitcoin and converted to USDT, then got surprised when the value lowered.

QSC has mostly satisfied customers, some mishaps with BPC-157 and misunderstandings of TB-500 (TB4) aside. They’ve never stolen from me and I’ve been ordering from them for several years. Their shit works, and is verifiable by blood work, janoshik, and a personal lab I used.

Hell, all it takes is being respectful. They’ve given me some amazing tech and cycle support, and even told me not to keep adding compounds etc. They work the hardest out of anyone, and if you think they’re gonna work hard to scam someone just to make $460 when they’re pulling in millions each year… lmao.

Just be respectful and resolve it with them. That’s all it takes man.

Last edited:
Is this the asshole that ruined credit cards for the rest of us? Sad times…
Pretty sure there was a handful of folks that did. That's probably why QSC got so fucking pissed off and decided not to make things right in the group buy server.
And it's a bullshit based on the transaction hashs you posted :

View attachment 281475
View attachment 281476

That's a $460 total, not $505.

Members can easily verify this on etherscan using the transaction hashs you posted, your screenshots means shit, that's why we always ask for hash, who's the joke now?
Man that crypto shit looks like a pain in the ass. Seems like wire transfers are the easiest way to go. Ali would be better but can't have everyone reverse charging that shit through Alibaba at the faintest smell of trouble.

She thinks she’s funny and keeps replying without saying anything. Fucking thief and disgrace. Jessica is full of shit and totally robbed me.

You know bitcoin’s value goes up and down, right? It’s lost about $6k in the last few days. Your $505 was probably now only worth $460 before you sent it. That represents less than a 10% drop, which is roughly what Bitcoin dropped by. You have to send quickly…

I’ll bet you bought Bitcoin and converted to USDT, then got surprised when the value lowered.

QSC has mostly satisfied customers, some mishaps with BPC-157 and misunderstandings of TB-500 (TB4) aside. They’ve never stolen from me and I’ve been ordering from them for several years. Their shit works, and is verifiable by blood work, janoshik, and a personal lab I used.

Hell, all it takes is being respectful. They’ve given me some amazing tech and cycle support, and even told me not to keep adding compounds etc. They work the hardest out of anyone, and if you think they’re gonna work hard to scam someone just to make $460 when they’re pulling in millions each year… lmao.

Just be respectful and resolve it with them. That’s all it takes man.
Not happening. I’ve been taken for several hundred and she’s laughing. Buyer, I highly suggest you don’t even consider them. Fucking joke. Must have way underdosed BPC or some shit.

Pretty sure there was a handful of folks that did. That's probably why QSC got so fucking pissed off and decided not to make things right in the group buy server.

Man that crypto shit looks like a pain in the ass. Seems like wire transfers are the easiest way to go. Ali would be better but can't have everyone reverse charging that shit through Alibaba at the faintest smell of trouble.

I think it's super easy. Just get a reputable wallet for your country and watch a few You-tube vids that will answer every single thing you' ll ever need to know. I get what you're saying with timing and the need to be quick tho. Just have your credentials filled and double check everything. You could wait for a stable or growing trend, then you are golden.Write down all numbers and transfer hash confirmations.
i dont get it but for the first 2k pages of this thread peeps were bitching about not having BitCoin as a method, now that Tracy has incorporated it, people still bitching. ie) people always want more and are never happy enough. Especially in the Western word.
Not trying to Center you out @bighunanballs , but human nature in general.

This is a known possibility if you don’t feel comfortable refiltering than you should buy elsewhere for 5x the price
That little tiny spec is no cause to filter lol. Just don't suck it up.. your paying dirt cheap for quality gear , every 10 vials I expect 1 to be crashed or something. Only issue I have ever had is the caps are hard to remove. I would be perfectly comfortable using that bottle and not filter . And the rest probably fine

I think it's super easy. Just get a reputable wallet for your country and watch a few You-tube vids that will answer every single thing you' ll ever need to know. I get what you're saying with timing and the need to be quick tho. Just have your credentials filled and double check everything. You could wait for a stable or growing trend, then you are golden.Write down all numbers and transfer hash confirmations.
i dont get it but for the first 2k pages of this thread peeps were bitching about not having BitCoin as a method, now that Tracy has incorporated it, people still bitching. ie) people always want more and are never happy enough. Especially in the Western word.
Not trying to Center you out @bighunanballs , but human nature in general.
I get it but I'm still too fucking lazy for all that shit I guess. I'm glad they take wire transfers lol. Takes about 3 seconds to fill out a wire transfer online but there's certainly nothing stealthy about using wire transfers

ya gotta lay out what you mean by fees payed by you etc? what was the total of product +shipping? if didn't pay full amount obv need to pay correct amount to have it shipped or just ask for lesser amount.. when messing around with crypto it isn't crazy that this can happen and easily fixable with willing parties.

That little tiny spec is no cause to filter lol. Just don't suck it up.. your paying dirt cheap for quality gear , every 10 vials I expect 1 to be crashed or something. Only issue I have ever had is the caps are hard to remove. I would be perfectly comfortable using that bottle and not filter . And the rest probably fine
I’d be TOTALLLY fine with that. I got nada but my dick in my hand and a light ass wallet. And some little bitch laughing at me. Just my day

Watch out too, I talked to Alisa first who just acted new then Jessica “stepped in.” Good cunt, dumb cunt lmao

So original. What’s your education level, retard?

My education level is high enough that I don’t rip myself off buying steroids wjth crypto and then have a mental breakdown on a public forum insinuating I would hurt random women because I didn’t get my way.

My education level is also high enough that I know spending 60k on a piece of paper doesn’t make me smarter than anyone. I’d never be retarded enough to use my degree as a metric of intelligence. That’s what retards do.

I get it but I'm still too fucking lazy for all that shit I guess. I'm glad they take wire transfers lol. Takes about 3 seconds to fill out a wire transfer online but there's certainly nothing stealthy about using wire transfers

LOL..I hope you adapt Man. I remember the first bunch of times with wallets and my Trezor, I thought I was going to get hacked or scammed and lose my Many riches hahah! I was sweating bullets, then some breathing, and researching and I calmed the fuck down, as I learned that the benefits could far exceed the miniscule vulnerbilities. Good luck and feel free to DM me if you need any extra help

Back