Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It’s hilarious joke level.
The only joke here will be you.

Your order was fully confirmed yesterday including your two payments, even that it was shorted, and arranged to be shipped, until you posted about it here now.

Now I recognize that you are the scammer who claimed to chargeback your previous orders in this post so I will make sure to verify this, and if it's true, I will make sure your order will be never shipped

Last edited:

Your order was fully confirmed yesterday including your two payments, and arranged to be shipped, until you posted about it here now.

Now I recognize that you are the scammer who claimed to chargeback your previous orders in this post so I will make sure to verify this, and if it's true, I will make sure your order will be never shipped
Is this the asshole that ruined credit cards for the rest of us? Sad times…

I mean, calling out thieves is cool with me, and I’m broke and worthless after this. What would be doxed, and what would possibly happen?

Are these people even serious? They say I only paid 460 where it’s butt obvious I paid 450 then 55. WTF?

And it's a bullshit based on the transaction hashs you posted :

1713498169510.png
1713498196408.png

That's a $460 total, not $505.

Members can easily verify this on etherscan using the transaction hashs you posted, your screenshots means shit, that's why we always ask for hash, who's the joke now?

Your order was fully confirmed yesterday including your two payments, and arranged to be shipped, until you posted about it here now.

Huh? You’re confused as hell.
And it's a bullshit based on the transaction hashs you posted :

View attachment 281475
View attachment 281476

That's a $460 total, not $505.

Members can easily verify this on etherscan using the transaction hashs you posted, your screenshots means shit, that's why we always ask for hash, who's the joke now?
That includes fees that I myself paid. U gotta be shitting me right now.

Huh? You’re confused as hell.

That includes fees that I myself paid. U gotta be shitting me right now.

I don't give two fucks about your fees, it doesn't go to my pocket, if you've been charged $45 by the crypto website that's not my problem, you've been asked to send full amount, you send full amount like everyone else and make sure that your fees aren't on the seller.

Fucking absolutely ridiculous unless it’s made right. If it’s made right I’ll be here with a rose
ya gotta lay out what you mean by fees payed by you etc? what was the total of product +shipping? if didn't pay full amount obv need to pay correct amount to have it shipped or just ask for lesser amount.. when messing around with crypto it isn't crazy that this can happen and easily fixable with willing parties.

I don't give two fucks about your fees, it doesn't go to my pocket, if you've been charged $45 by the crypto website that's not my problem, you've been asked to send full amount, you send full amount like everyone else and make sure that your fees aren't on the seller.
yup gotta send full amount asked for. this is why get BTC price breaks as normally add credit card fees to the items retail price..

ALSO BTC IS LEGAL IN HK AS OF 2 days ago! congrats! soon will be centralized digital currency so can be easily tracked and controlled like the conservative leader PP wants in canada!

Back