Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The account is temporary blocked, we got the notice from the bank today, because of the number of idiots who keep mentionning the illegal products they purchase in the transfer reference. So the next transfers and existing ones if they are unsuccessful, they will be systematically returned to your accounts. A new account info will be provided for the ones who place orders from today.

The account is temporary blocked, we got the notice from the bank today, because of the number of idiots who keep mentionning the illegal products they purchase in the transfer reference. So the next transfers and existing ones if they are unsuccessful, they will be systematically returned to your accounts. A new account info will be provided for the ones who place orders from today.
goddamnit that why we cant have nice things

yeah idk why people do that. You should make a rule if they mention anything under the comments on transfer that it will turn into a free donation. They will learn.

Actually, when you transfer tokens out of your possession to someone else, that transaction is a taxable event. When the tokens are transferred out, a basis cost is calculated and the difference between price at time of transaction minus the basis cost is your transaction's taxable value. Uncle Sam only cares about individual transactions if they exceed a certain dollar value (ongoing legislative, regulatory and legal battles to determine this amount). Typically, the only thing Uncle Sam cares about is the net profit on a particular token you own/have owned over the tax period.

ADDED: BTW, the basis cost is calculated based on your declared accounting method: LIFO, FIFO, or HIFO. But you have to stick with the declared method for all of your crypto and you cannot change accounting methods on a whim.

Oh damn thank you for the info brother.

I guess lucky for me, i only buy crypto right before the price drops so I’m always $3 short on my orders B)

I hear QSC sends titties on request, but I’ve never gotten them.

Tracy is such a scammer. Sent me tracking updates after I paid, but didn’t send the titty pictures. Getting quality gear quickly and inexpensively is one thing, but if they can’t deliver on titties then it’s obvious I’ve been scammed.

It’s not my fault I’m taking too much tren.

It would be interesting to know where these retards come from, I think I have an idea...

Oh damn thank you for the info brother.

I guess lucky for me, i only buy crypto right before the price drops so I’m always $3 short on my orders B)
You're most welcome! Battling state and federal tax agencies is no fun at all, or at least I've never had any fun doing it. LOL! I'm still going back over old taxes and capital gains correcting issues where the exchange (CEX typically) failed to properly report fiat purchases thus leaving it looking like I received a ton of crypto at zero cost, or coordinating decentralized finance transactions to properly reflect loans, interest and repayments. Since everything flows forward, I have to correct those records before I can properly adjust more recent years' returns. Night-fucking-mare.

Best practice to keep the tax agencies happy as well as our suppliers/vendors is to transact in stablecoins as you essentially eliminate price slippage making payments a sum zero game as far as taxes are concerned. Well, except for sales and use taxes which is another thing altogether, but since everything is basically using stables pegged to USD even a garden-variety tax accountant can handle that for you if needed.

yeah idk why people do that. You should make a rule if they mention anything under the comments on transfer that it will turn into a free donation. They will learn.
Yeah I completely agree, start saying if someone’s mentions it in the payment reference they won’t get their order or refund, before these fucking idiots ruing bank transfer for the rest of us like they did Alibaba payments

You have to be a fool to mention chemistry when you make a transfer because of people like that you lose others, you make a transfer and that's it, without mentioning anything., My first order is ok tks QSC

Attachments

• IMG_20240419_174422.jpg
    IMG_20240419_174422.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 187
Taxes and all, and I never complained the slightest bit, I know what I’m getting into.Thank you Alipay

Last edited:
Back