Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

the guy is a real piece of work. reverse scams, underpays, has a hissy fit, and then brags how he ripped off a source.

Where did he get his law degree? from Saul Goodman?
Getting a return for getting stolen from is a “rip off”? Nice common sense, retard.

Getting a return for getting stolen from is a “rip off”? Nice common sense, retard.
If you’re a lawyer, crypto manager and still got ripped off then everyone here are genius level supreme court judges since they have successfully ordered and received items numerous times.

Maybe, you need to add ninja, cia operative and jason borne to your resume to avoid getting scammed of 600 bucks or something.

If you’re a lawyer, crypto manager and still got ripped off then everyone here are genius level supreme court judges since they have successfully ordered and received items numerous times.

Maybe, you need to add ninja, cia operative and jason borne to your resume to avoid getting scammed of 600 bucks or something.

This is some DanishPanther level operations......

The account is temporary blocked, we got the notice from the bank today, because of the number of idiots who keep mentionning the illegal products they purchase in the transfer reference. So the next transfers and existing ones if they are unsuccessful, they will be systematically returned to your accounts. A new account info will be provided for the ones who place orders from today.
You should link to an FAQ and make mfers answer a quiz every time they order.

The account is temporary blocked, we got the notice from the bank today, because of the number of idiots who keep mentionning the illegal products they purchase in the transfer reference. So the next transfers and existing ones if they are unsuccessful, they will be systematically returned to your accounts. A new account info will be provided for the ones who place orders from today.
Whoever fucked this up for us cost me money now. 35 bucks on a wire transfer down the drain. I was laughing about it before but now that I got the email to send a second wire... costing me almost 4x vials of Q's 24 IU HGH

Hey Crypto bros I need some help. Maybe Huell Babineaux the lawyer guru can help? I’m not an expert in digital currency.

Been talking with Bella or Tracy and they’re unable to find my BTC transaction ID. I’ve got the hash and it’s confirmed but when I go look at all the transactions I can’t find my particular one. Did it through cashapp. I can find the list of the dozens of transactions on that block and narrow it down to my date but I don’t know the most efficient way of figuring out which one is mine. (Withdraw was confirmed finished on cashapp and block. Just not seeing it to find transaction ID)

Hey Crypto bros I need some help. Maybe Huell Babineaux the lawyer guru can help? I’m not an expert in digital currency.

Been talking with Bella or Tracy and they’re unable to find my BTC transaction ID. I’ve got the hash and it’s confirmed but when I go look at all the transactions I can’t find my particular one. Did it through cashapp. I can find the list of the dozens of transactions on that block and narrow it down to my date but I don’t know the most efficient way of figuring out which one is mine. (Withdraw was confirmed finished on cashapp and block. Just not seeing it to find transaction ID)
Go into cashapp, click on the clock on bottom right showing recent transactions, click on the one where u sent the funds, then click the three dots at top right of screen, then view on block explorer, then it'll show transaction and have a blue long list of letters and numbers. That's ur hash/transaction ID. Copy it and send to qsc

Go into cashapp, click on the clock on bottom right showing recent transactions, click on the one where u sent the funds, then click the three dots at top right of screen, then view on block explorer, then it'll show transaction and have a blue long list of letters and numbers. That's ur hash/transaction ID. Copy it and send to qsc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417-202600.png
    Screenshot_20240417-202600.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 69
Back