Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Some people here a already criminal dumb!
Ordering illegal drugs & write in the transfer reference the name of the steroid.
God give them a brain! :rolleyes:
While things like you're referring to seem obvious to many, meso has always been heavily populated with guys ordering gear for the very first time. These type of transactions are foreign to a lot of inexperienced guys.

There are some who haven't ever ordered anything from anyplace. A child of say, 12 or 13 years old, won't be able to grasp the seriousness of the situation and if he isn't instructed each step of the ordering process he's going to have issues. And believe me when I tell you, these dealers have no qualms about selling to children, no matter what bullshit lies they'll spew.

What's ironic is that these noobs are what the sources at meso, and every other online site that one can find a source of AAS, are jockeying to gain as customers.
The brand new 1st time potential buyer has money that is burning a hole in their pocket. They are excited and want to find a legitimate source to send their money to.

Back in 1994 it took me many months to finally meet up with the connection I had been working so hard to hook up with and make my very first buy. 10 amps of Omnadren at a price of $30 per amp. I would've paid $60.

All these years later, and after being an active member across the Community, I've made more buys than I can remember. I've got private and solid not private sources that I cab choose to buy from. I can shop around. These days, I'm still a fan of multi ester test blends, but won't pay more than $40 for a vial of Sustanon.

The point of this post is to make a suggestion to all sources. Instead of these free loading sources bad mouthing the members they came here to sell their wares to, take the time to train their customers in how to make a purchase the correct way. Make it a prerequisite to making a purchase. Instead of taking more orders than they can comfortably process(greed runs amuck) take the time to educate their clients. That's a good way to give back instead of the take, take, and take some more mentality that we see all the time.

That this POS earns off the backs of the members he bad mouths irks me to no end. That he is so arrogant that he singles out the noobs he takes from to insult openly is making him a target of many throughout the Community. He brings the issues on himself. Stop being an asshole and do something constructive instead of insulting and filling his pockets.

The account is temporary blocked, we got the notice from the bank today, because of the number of idiots who keep mentionning the illegal products they purchase in the transfer reference. So the next transfers and existing ones if they are unsuccessful, they will be systematically returned to your accounts. A new account info will be provided for the ones who place orders from today.
What country is the account you’re referring to? Hopefully not Australia

While things like you're referring to seem obvious to many, meso has always been heavily populated with guys ordering gear for the very first time. These type of transactions are foreign to a lot of inexperienced guys.

There are some who haven't ever ordered anything from anyplace. A child of say, 12 or 13 years old, won't be able to grasp the seriousness of the situation and if he isn't instructed each step of the ordering process he's going to have issues. And believe me when I tell you, these dealers have no qualms about selling to children, no matter what bullshit lies they'll spew.

What's ironic is that these noobs are what the sources at meso, and every other online site that one can find a source of AAS, are jockeying to gain as customers.
The brand new 1st time potential buyer has money that is burning a hole in their pocket. They are excited and want to find a legitimate source to send their money to.

Back in 1994 it took me many months to finally meet up with the connection I had been working so hard to hook up with and make my very first buy. 10 amps of Omnadren at a price of $30 per amp. I would've paid $60.

All these years later, and after being an active member across the Community, I've made more buys than I can remember. I've got private and solid not private sources that I cab choose to buy from. I can shop around. These days, I'm still a fan of multi ester test blends, but won't pay more than $40 for a vial of Sustanon.

The point of this post is to make a suggestion to all sources. Instead of these free loading sources bad mouthing the members they came here to sell their wares to, take the time to train their customers in how to make a purchase the correct way. Make it a prerequisite to making a purchase. Instead of taking more orders than they can comfortably process(greed runs amuck) take the time to educate their clients. That's a good way to give back instead of the take, take, and take some more mentality that we see all the time.

That this POS earns off the backs of the members he bad mouths irks me to no end. That he is so arrogant that he singles out the noobs he takes from to insult openly is making him a target of many throughout the Community. He brings the issues on himself. Stop being an asshole and do something constructive instead of insulting and filling his pockets.
Bruh.. please!!! No 12 year old is sourcing gear Via wire. You hate the source, you hate his attitude. You hate the way things are now, yes.
But what kind of careless person does a wire transfer and add that they're sourcing illegal stuff?
Such things cannot be excused just because a source is not up to your standards

Some people here a already criminal dumb!
Ordering illegal drugs & write in the transfer reference the name of the steroid.
God give them a brain! :rolleyes:
Sadly, there is no legal consequences for such stupidity. They are not worth the effort to prosecute and do not have the maturity or knowledge to stick to this sport long enough to be catch LE’s attention.

Imagine what tren can do to their mangled brain cells lol.

Is anyone still waiting for their package to ship? I ordered stuff almost a month ago, and the package still hasn't shipped... It seemed weird as hell, because QSC usually ships the stuff out quickly. It's the delivery times that usually take a bit longer.

Is anyone still waiting for their package to ship? I ordered stuff almost a month ago, and the package still hasn't shipped... It seemed weird as hell, because QSC usually ships the stuff out quickly. It's the delivery times that usually take a bit longer.
Many people.

If you have any question about an order, delayed one, problem while ordering, or items received, please do not hesitate to contact me about it.

tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

There have been two main delays in the past days:

Delays to USA:

- Orders that have been rejected by HK customs and returned to Qingdao warehouse, some were returned fast, some slower and some not yet, we are arranging them as soon as we receive them back and we send you the new trackings. Many of you received the new trackings.

- Orders that contain raw white powder, many carriers stopped accepting raw powders (not talking about freeze dried ones like peptides, but pure bags or raws). We had hard time finding new ones, we found some finally, we arranged some, but not all orders, so please be patient, because all the delays are just for your own safety, and if you are using other chinese suppliers, and can share with me some examples of tracking numbers (not talking about USPS ones) but others where the line or shipping company can be clearly identified, if the line is reliable and can ship the powder safely, and we try it and it works perfectly, you can pick up two kits of any peptide of your choice and will offer it for free as a gift.

Delays for some orders sent from EU warehouse:

The EU warehouse had a pause of 3-4 days, not sure if it's linked to the pangea alert we received 2-3 weeks ago, but they are very experienced in EU logistics and we trust their choices. We've been informed that they resumed posting parcels now, and all the delayed tracking will start updating, so don't freak out, sometimes the delays are just for the safety of everyone.

---

I think you've noticed that we started using more the EU special line and Canadian special lines, so many customers who used to get their tracking within 24 hours, think now that trackings are delayed, which is not the case, you are just used to Post NL and you don't know how the special lines works, but you should be aware that when we compare total ETA, the special lines are faster and many of you (especially canadians) noticed that their orders now are much faster. So please no rush, this is the normal process for the special lines (EU, CA and AUS):
Trackings are provided about 1 week after shipping.
Trackings do not update during transit time and update only when out for delivery.
Trackings do not show any customs steps because they are like domestic delivery.

QSC team apologizes for any possible inconvenience caused, it's an unstable business, full of risks, you improve one point, a problem pops up on one side, we tried our best to improve the two most important points that we can control, which are the communication and the quality, you have had the chance to benefit from fast lines since January, with international deliveries between 8 and 20 days, everyone was happy, so when things get tough, we count on your patience and indulgence during these periods when some lines are suspended and there is a waiting time of a few days for alternatives.
Never forget that no matter the problems, QSC lasted here for a reason, unlike those who come into the business and leave it quickly. QSC guarantees safe delivery so there is nothing to worry about.

Qingdao was really good for raws, I recommended it to my friends as well. A friend ordered from them a month ago HCG, bacteriostatic water, and testosterone enanthate. I told my friend that the enanthate is problematic and painful, he messaged Qingdao, and he/she convinced him that there's a new batch now and that there are no issues.
When the HCG arrived, as per usual, he put it in the fridge and reconstituted one HCG with their bacteriostatic water. After a few days, this appeared. He messaged Qingdao, but only got a "seen." One vial of testosterone enanthate arrived broken, but aside from that, we know the packaging is desperate. Even the testosterone enanthate, the one they cook, crippled my friend for 10 days, he couldn't even stand on his leg. And this was with just 0.4ml, because my friend is on TRT.

Simply put, they have too much workload currently, and they can't keep up either in producing enough or processing enough orders. I definitely won't return to this source, while it was good, it indeed was, now they've made a big mistake for me, and that minor price difference won't be a reason for me to order from someone who hasn't respected my money. I mean, come on, we inject this into ourselves. Everything was working fine until the Chinese New Year. After the celebration, frequent complaints started. So, this source has definitely gone bad. Onto the next one. Here are attached pictures as evidence.
Calling Bullshit on all of this.

Last edited:
Another very smooth, easy transaction. Order and payment made, tracking received 1 week later. Maybe I’m just lucky, but every transaction I’ve made over the years through Tracy has always just been easy.

Another very smooth, easy transaction. Order and payment made, tracking received 1 week later. Maybe I’m just lucky, but every transaction I’ve made over the years through Tracy has always just been easy.

When was the last transaction that you made with QSC? My experience has been very similar to yours, until my March 23 order. Was your order from the international warehouse?

Last edited:
I'm 185#. Taking 500ug AM / 500ug PM ED.
I might need to give it another go. Been absolutely great whenever I have fresh injuries, straight home from gym, start BPC/TB straight away @ 250ug each am and pm and whatever strain/injury it was is pretty much healed up within 2-3wks.

Got some older injuries, it particular a bulged disc in back, that have just failed to respond in any way to it! Though, I have limited it to 1 month cycles.

Maybe I should try doubling dose and run for a few months and see if it can help with the longer term injuries.

Hey, that's totally fine . I just wrote my experience and honest review for last two orders, you can take it or leave it.
If this happened to you, would you continue ordering from them ?
It didn't happen to us though... So, yes, we will keep ordering.

It happened to you, you had your say... Now you aren't ordering any longer from this source so what are you still doing here?

When was the last transaction that you made with QSC? My experience has been very similar to yours, until my March 23 order. Was your order from the international warehouse?
I'm in the same boat, same time frame ordered 17 got tracking on 24th. Tracking has never gone beyond the "label created preshipmrnt info received"its coming up on 30 days from last tracking update. I read somewhere that the reship kicks in after 30 days with no tracking update.. does anyone else know this to be true?

p
I might need to give it another go. Been absolutely great whenever I have fresh injuries, straight home from gym, start BPC/TB straight away @ 250ug each am and pm and whatever strain/injury it was is pretty much healed up within 2-3wks.

Got some older injuries, it particular a bulged disc in back, that have just failed to respond in any way to it! Though, I have limited it to 1 month cycles.

Maybe I should try doubling dose and run for a few months and see if it can help with the longer term injuries.
I didn't keep any notes, but it does seem like for my older stuff to get better that it took a few months... Worth a shot.

It didn't happen to us though... So, yes, we will keep ordering.

It happened to you, you had your say... Now you aren't ordering any longer from this hi source so what are you still doing here?
Hi Tracy ;)
Just realized how many gimmick accounts are being used here to bump the thread every day and make this source look more legit.... Its sad... And as soon someone has a bad experience, posts like this show up.

Last edited:
Back