Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi Tracy ;)
Just realized how many gimmick accounts are being used here to bump the thread every day and make this source look more legit.... Its sad... And as soon someone has a bad experience, posts like this show up.
I just realized that kids think it's Amazon Prime and not ordering illegal drugs.

Imagine all this shitshow if cim was the only option like it was back in the day, with today's level of entitlement....

I just realized that kids think it's Amazon Prime and not ordering illegal drugs.

Imagine all this shitshow if cim was the only option like it was back in the day, with today's level of entitlement....
This is what occurs when you broadcast openly everywhere and on certain sites.

Just realized how many gimmick accounts are being used here to bump the thread every day and make this source look more legit.... Its sad... And as soon someone has a bad experience, posts like this show up.
What I find to be more amusing are all the dubious accounts being used to shit on this source. “My friend” had terrible PIP? Am I supposed to take that seriously?

Then there’s the string of asshats that can’t figure out how to pay and attempt to blame their incompetence on the source.

I especially like the one guy that claimed to be an authority on testing because he was a source himself all while shitting on QSC in the QSC testing thread.

The most believable accounts of issues that I’ve seen about this source are from Tracy himself who has been more than transparent about issues and what they intend to do to solve them.

In any case this thread continues to entertain and I’ll continue ordering from QSC.

Nah canadian shit moving great.
It's the Maga crowd
Yup, I ordered on April 2, received on the West Coast of Canada April 19th. Cheers to the whole team, those WhatsApp gals are on top of it. I waited a few weeks to bug them for the tracking number.

I get some people have anxiety over their orders but put some trust in Tracy’s system. It’ll come and if not, it isn’t their fault. And for the love of god, don’t be such a heat score by putting the order details in the notes.

100% vouch for QSC. I’ve had nothing but excellent experiences with them. Even though I despise the fact I now have to pay with Bitcorn and despite not being a lawyer or the head of the crypto department of a Fortune 500 company, I still manage to get r done.

100% vouch for QSC. I’ve had nothing but excellent experiences with them. Even though I despise the fact I now have to pay with Bitcorn and despite not being a lawyer or the head of the crypto department of a Fortune 500 company, I still manage to get r done.
Why don’t you pay with isdt. I just pay around 3 dollar fees total for a 100 dollar purchase.

It didn't happen to us though... So, yes, we will keep ordering.

It happened to you, you had your say... Now you aren't ordering any longer from this source so what are you still doing here?
Lol, can you stop licking this source’s butt so much because he isn’t that special. There are other vendors out there who are also providing the same service.

Stop policing this thread like you’re QSC’s guard because you have success with his drugs. Imagine defending your drug dealer in real life lol.

What I find to be more amusing are all the dubious accounts being used to shit on this source. “My friend” had terrible PIP? Am I supposed to take that seriously?

Then there’s the string of asshats that can’t figure out how to pay and attempt to blame their incompetence on the source.

I especially like the one guy that claimed to be an authority on testing because he was a source himself all while shitting on QSC in the QSC testing thread.

The most believable accounts of issues that I’ve seen about this source are from Tracy himself who has been more than transparent about issues and what they intend to do to solve them.

In any case this thread continues to entertain and I’ll continue ordering from QSC.
lol another qingdao gimmick account ...Hilarious ...

The problem is it’s not just guys in their 20’s who do this, some of them are older guys and karens of all ages of course.

Guys couldn’t even figure out how to calculate the right amount of bit coin to send even if they are crypto manager/lawyers, we can’t expect them to have the sense to wait for illegal items.

Just last week and yes, international.
Thank you. So hopefully, with some time, QSC can do right by me and a number of other Members. There was definitely a shipping issue that QSC is dealing with and apparently they are waiting to get my shipment back from their shipper before resending.

Lol, can you stop licking this source’s butt so much because he isn’t that special. There are other vendors out there who are also providing the same service.

Stop policing this thread like you’re QSC’s guard because you have success with his drugs. Imagine defending your drug dealer in real life lol.
Declan, can you point me to another vendor like QSC. I order a lot from QSC and would like to have an alternative. Especially one who has quality HGH and Tirzepatide at the same prices.

Declan, can you point me to another vendor like QSC. I order a lot from QSC and would like to have an alternative. Especially one who has quality HGH and Tirzepatide at the same prices.
There’s a few who test well already in the steroid underground you just have to check out their pages. Someone already posted a price comparison table you can deduce the sources from there too. You just need to do a little leg work but all is in the open these days.

It’s also great to have more sources available just in case they close shop or busted.

Hi Tracy...new guy here..been around the scene for a long time. I just sent an order via Whatsapp . im just asking what your typical response time is, just to know so I'm not a pest

There’s a few who test well already in the steroid underground you just have to check out their pages. Someone already posted a price comparison table you can deduce the sources from there too. You just need to do a little leg work but all is in the open these days.

It’s also great to have more sources available just in case they close shop or busted.
There is nobody with pricing comparable to QSC. Not even close, you said that there were so I asked you who you are referring too. I have been here for 20 years and I have 6-7 great sources. What you said is that there are alternatives to QSC, there are other sources yes definitely, but for Tirz and HGH the pricing is no where even close.

So don’t claim there are alternatives to QSC when there aren’t. Not at this price point it’s not even close.

There is nobody with pricing comparable to QSC. Not even close, you said that there were so I asked you who you are referring too. I have been here for 20 years and I have 6-7 great sources. What you said is that there are alternatives to QSC, there are other sources yes definitely, but for Tirz and HGH the pricing is no where even close.

So don’t claim there are alternatives to QSC when there aren’t. Not at this price point it’s not even close.
Oh so you’re talking price point gotcha. Remember not everyone has the same situation like yours, raws are almost identical everywhere. I pay 20% more in insurance since I don’t live in the USA thus making the price almost the same with other suppliers.

XCE at one point price matched QSC. No offense, there are more things involved like quality and customer service but if your sellling point is price then stick with who you think is the cheapest lol.

Back