Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah the prices are ridiculous, but it would have been nice to be told we were buying old inventory.

By “old inventory” you should factor in the amount of sales they deal with. If these are any older than 6-7 months I’d be highly surprised and in the world of injectables that’s nothing. I’ve got some 4 year old vials I’d rip tomorrow without a care in the world. Clean gear, stored correctly, out of light. For that matter you really have no idea how old or new any of the products you buy from any source are except taking their word for it.

Oh so you’re talking price point gotcha. Remember not everyone has the same situation like yours, raws are almost identical everywhere. I pay 20% more in insurance since I don’t live in the USA thus making the price almost the same with other suppliers.

XCE at one point price matched QSC. No offense, there are more things involved like quality and customer service but if your sellling point is price then stick with who you think is the cheapest lol.

There isn’t a supplier with the quality or price point as QSC. It’s not even close. The customer service can be a bit challenging for sure.

I am holding you accountable to your statement that there are alternatives to QSC. There aren’t.

QSC charged $2 per mg of Tirzepatide. The second best price around is $7 per mg. That’s a 350% difference.

QSC HGH is tested at some of the purest, if not the most pure Jano has tested recently. I know it’s good because I use it and it is better than Pharma.

You can continue to defend your statement that there are alternatives, but there aren’t.

So maybe, just maybe you need to stop spreading nonsense.

Please, please provide a source as good as QSC on price and quality. And not some bullshit about a supplier that used to price match. That’s nonesense.

There is nobody with pricing comparable to QSC. Not even close, you said that there were so I asked you who you are referring too. I have been here for 20 years and I have 6-7 great sources. What you said is that there are alternatives to QSC, there are other sources yes definitely, but for Tirz and HGH the pricing is no where even close.

So don’t claim there are alternatives to QSC when there aren’t. Not at this price point it’s not even close.
Hey Scruf, check out THIS POST. It has a bunch of Chinese sources. @bighunanballs maintains it. Doubt it will check all your boxes, except maybe price and/or quality since most won't have Jano testing.

Otherwise I agree with you, no other source has the testing and price on lock like this one. The latest shipping delay is a PITA (still waiting on oils promo to move), but I'm not currently in a rush (yet!)

There isn’t a supplier with the quality or price point as QSC. It’s not even close. The customer service can be a bit challenging for sure.

I am holding you accountable to your statement that there are alternatives to QSC. There aren’t.

QSC charged $2 per mg of Tirzepatide. The second best price around is $7 per mg. That’s a 350% difference.

QSC HGH is tested at some of the purest, if not the most pure Jano has tested recently. I know it’s good because I use it and it is better than Pharma.

You can continue to defend your statement that there are alternatives, but there aren’t.

Please, please provide a source as good as QSC on price and quality. And not some bullshit about a supplier that used to price match. That’s nonesense.
lmao if you don’t have access to other sources don’t assume other people don’t. I know you love qsc so much, and don’t get me wrong I use them too but their prices are the same with other vendors. Steroid raws prices are almost identical with the others because of the 20% insurance.

Why are you so butt hurt about the pricing? Is 10 dollars more going to break your bank? Search up the vendor who was price matching qsc at one point. No ones forcing you not to use qsc. This is why he gets away with shitting on members here because of people who will bend over for anything thinking they’re saving a few bucks.

I mean HT is selling tirz at $1.87/mg so there is one example.

There are so many groups now in reddit, discord and even in ancient chat.peppys who group buy from different vendors aside from qsc. There are so many customers getting discounts and sale prices out there, Meso is not the only place you can get chinese suppliers from lol.

lmao if you don’t have access to other sources don’t assume other people don’t. I know you love qsc so much, and don’t get me wrong I use them too but their prices are the same with other vendors. Steroid raws prices are almost identical with the others because of the 20% insurance.

Why are you so butt hurt about the pricing? Is 10 dollars more going to break your bank? Search up the vendor who was price matching qsc at one point. No ones forcing you not to use qsc. This is why he gets away with shitting on members here because of people who will bend over for anything thinking they’re saving a few bucks.

Just show us the source that is as good. Thats all. I don’t like people saying shit and then not backing it up.

Oh and the price difference is not a few bucks. For Tirz it’s 300 a month difference. Not exactly loose change. I try to help people get a good deal for Tirz because they need it and 300 a month is a lot of money.

We all need to hold sources accountable. I agree and we should.

Just show us the source that is as good. Thats all. I don’t like people saying shit and then not backing it up.

Oh and the price difference is not a few bucks. For Tirz it’s 300 a month difference. Not exactly loose change. I try to help people get a good deal for Tirz because they need it and 300 a month is a lot of money.

We all need to hold sources accountable. I agree and we should.
Dude, you’ve been here long enough to know the unwritten rules. If you can’t figure it out on your own, too bad.

Lmao I checked 10mg tirz was sold cheaper by xce at one point, wasn’t even a sale.

Last edited:
By “old inventory” you should factor in the amount of sales they deal with. If these are any older than 6-7 months I’d be highly surprised and in the world of injectables that’s nothing. I’ve got some 4 year old vials I’d rip tomorrow without a care in the world. Clean gear, stored correctly, out of light. For that matter you really have no idea how old or new any of the products you buy from any source are except taking their word for it.
true but they were brewed with the "old" filters that caused issues like floaters
Does it even matter? It’s not as if you were going to inject 10 bottles of oil in one week.

true but they were brewed with the "old" filters that caused issues like floaters

If you’re running any sort of bulk international oils without either refiltering or at least checking them under a black light then you should expect what you get. This isn’t the only international source I use but regardless I always refilter them. Having said that I’ve probably received 300-400 vials from QSC alone during the last few years and only found filter fibers in two vials. For that matter you should be checking any underground lab gear under a light domestic or international.

Again kind of goes back to taking their word for what they are doing with the gear. I have no reason to doubt that QSC changed their filters to something more stable, but regardless my process of checking and refiltering won’t change.

Haha must be first thing Monday morning at QSC offices right now. Just had multiple back-and-forth comms with one of their reps.

Tip: if you want faster comms, google "qingdao time." Make sure it's during their normal business hours and don't be a dick like contacting them at lunchtime or 5 pm.

If you’re running any sort of bulk international oils without either refiltering or at least checking them under a black light then you should expect what you get. This isn’t the only international source I use but regardless I always refilter them. Having said that I’ve probably received 300-400 vials from QSC alone during the last few years and only found filter fibers in two vials. For that matter you should be checking any underground lab gear under a light domestic or international.

Again kind of goes back to taking their word for what they are doing with the gear. I have no reason to doubt that QSC changed their filters to something more stable, but regardless my process of checking and refiltering won’t change.
Does any black light work? This is an idea i did not follow through, good call

Back