Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does any black light work? This is an idea i did not follow through, good call

I would assume so never tested them before to see a difference honestly. Mine is just a cheap one from Amazon. Just set the vial on top of the light long enough to check it. One thing I can tell you is floaters stick out like a sore thumb under them.

For refiltering I use a Whatman filter syringe and pre sterilized vials. Adds a touch more to the cost but nothing crazy especially if you’re doing them in bulk.

Hey Scruf, check out THIS POST. It has a bunch of Chinese sources. @bighunanballs maintains it. Doubt it will check all your boxes, except maybe price and/or quality since most won't have Jano testing.

Otherwise I agree with you, no other source has the testing and price on lock like this one. The latest shipping delay is a PITA (still waiting on oils promo to move), but I'm not currently in a rush (yet!)
@bighunanballs legend

For refiltering I use a Whatman filter syringe and pre sterilized vials. Adds a touch more to the cost but nothing crazy especially if you’re doing them in bulk.

I wish all guys would do this at least once to see how easy it is to refilter gear.

Then "but I had to refilter it" becomes a very lame excuse.

I wish all guys would do this at least once to see how easy it is to refilter gear.

Then "but I had to refilter it" becomes a very lame excuse.

Affordable and stupid simple….guys only want the $7 vial not the $10 vial is the problem. Ehhhh no skin off my back I ain’t injecting their gear. Piece of mind and doing gear the “healthiest” way possible has become a big priority for me the last two years. Blows my mind how cheap people can be with a substance you’re ingesting/injecting into your body….same reason people bitch about testing but won’t pay $120 to test their stuff.

At the moment everything is going very strange with EU orders.
Very long waiting times, no tracking numbers after weeks of payment.
Seems the same for US domestic orders. I ordered like 5 days ago and haven’t gotten tracking numbe. Lately it seems like it’s been taking longer and longer, but I’ll start to worry around the 1 week mark.

Seems the same for US domestic orders. I ordered like 5 days ago and haven’t gotten tracking numbe. Lately it seems like it’s been taking longer and longer, but I’ll start to worry around the 1 week mark.
Just because you didn’t receive your tracking it doesn’t mean it’s not shipped.
All us domestic orders are shipped within 24 hours and they are received in 3-5 working days average

maybe there should be a stop in ordering and bringing delivery times back in time... some of us payed 2-3-4 weeks ago..
The only delayed orders are the ones that includes raw powders to usa and beside these orders, there is no delay on any line and all orders are processed and shipped in time. This was explained.

thats not true, orderd a few oils + gh - 2k above.. payed over 2 weeks ago... no signs, no tracking. But international to EU, not USA **friend of mine of course** ;)
Ok but I feel like you're stupid; send an email for tracking information instead of complaining here?

write directly to Tracy's email

thats not true, orderd a few oils + gh - 2k above.. payed over 2 weeks ago... no signs, no tracking. But international to EU, not USA **friend of mine of course** ;)
EU special line trackings are provided after a certain time up to 7 days and more after shipping. It’s certainly already available and you just didn’t ask for it.

Back