Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That’s not entirely the truth… my last order the money was transferred on 3/30 and the label wasn’t even created until 4/4. That’s 5 days before it couldve even been shipped. That’s okay and even with the recent ‘delays’ shipping is relatively quick but any slower and it’ll be the same as international.
Ive checked the mail and online it says there’s nothing being delivered soon.

Either way your prices and customer service are decent.
The orders are shipped within 24 hours from the day payment is confirmed, not from the day customer transfer the money so if it takes 3-4 days to be confirmed on our end once done it’s shipped the next day. Once label created the warehouse post it and any potential delays are on USPS end.
We have faster options domestic such as fedex second day and fedex overnight for customers who hate dealing with USPS and who are in a hurry, but it’s pricier

The only delayed orders are the ones that includes raw powders to usa and beside these orders, there is no delay on any line and all orders are processed and shipped in time. This was explained.

Tracy, this is false. My order went in on March 23 and includes more than Raws and I have a tracking number that says you have not shipped my order yet.

Last edited:
Are they really out, no idea. Nothing that can’t be replaced by another chinese reseller, another one like them sets up before the dust clears anyway.
Is the Chinese reseller in the room with you now?

Tracy my order has been delayed for 4 weeks and it does not have raw powders??
I think a bunch of us got tangled up in a shipping line shutdown during their oils promo. Mine was reshipped with new tracking. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals promptly resent shit out though. No complaints. Had to resend payment for bpc GB too since some dumbass got their last account shut down. That cost me 35 bucks and tied up the money for God knows how long lol. I'm still not fucking with crypto yet, maybe one day I'll just bite the bullet

I think a bunch of us got tangled up in a shipping line shutdown during their oils promo. Mine was reshipped with new tracking. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals promptly resent shit out though. No complaints. Had to resend payment for bpc GB too since some dumbass got their last account shut down. That cost me 35 bucks and tied up the money for God knows how long lol. I'm still not fucking with crypto yet, maybe one day I'll just bite the bullet
Mime is still delayed from the peptide promo that was before the oil promo.. I did receive my oil promo though

I just realized that kids think it's Amazon Prime and not ordering illegal drugs.

Imagine all this shitshow if cim was the only option like it was back in the day, with today's level of entitlement....
Remember when source insurance and reships weren't a thing, we literally ordered and then had to run the gauntlet with customs every time. Pack got seized, there goes your drugs and money! I've lost 10's of 1,000's of $ over the years in that game.

Today is like a wet dream!

Now, people whine if it hasn't arrived in 24hrs! :D

Hi Tracy ;)
Just realized how many gimmick accounts are being used here to bump the thread every day and make this source look more legit.... Its sad... And as soon someone has a bad experience, posts like this show up.
lol, and here you are, brand new account that somehow had the worlds worst luck with this source and had multiple issues with several products and then you proceed to try to run the sources reputation into the ground.... When literally 1,000's of other buyers on this very forum have had great experience's repeatedly with this source!

Are there issues at times, SURE!

But this source has been pretty damn proactive in addressing any of those issues that are LIGITIMATE and making things better!

Now, if this source has effected your own business so much that you think its a good business idea to spin up accounts and start trying to throw shade on them, instead of addressing your own shortfalls as a source to win back market share.... Your going down the wrong path friend.

Hebei? With no references? No testing?
You know someone has to be the first person to order and untested product and then either Guinee pig it themselves or pay out of pocket for testing....

Not saying that source has good/bad product, just saying its not automatically bad because there is no testing.

Tried requesting new tracking number for my order that's 25 days no movement, no direct answer or update besides its in a mix up somewhere between them and now "old" shipping company.

No estimated conclusion, and unclear comms. That's the best I could make sense of it.

Sponsors

Back