Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Declan whats up with all the guys asking you to feed them like there they are children around here? Anyways I hear you have a good sources shoot me PM withthat info.
I know right lol. I’m not even a huge order kind of guy, I’m just an information gatherer at this point, more akin to a window shopper.

Due to the popularity of Chinese sources being out in the open nowadays, people don’t spend time to check what’s put their anymore. Shit is way different back in the 2000’s.

I know right lol. I’m not even a huge order kind of guy, I’m just an information gatherer at this point, more akin to a window shopper.

Due to the popularity of Chinese sources being out in the open nowadays, people don’t spend time to check what’s put their anymore. Shit is way different back in the 2000’s.
With the amount of Chinese sources around if someone cant find atleast a few reputable sources with testing in a matter of few minutes they clearly havent searched. I was just browsing today not on this forum but another place I came across over 10 all selling what QSC does with domestic warehouses (6 of the 10) had verifiable Jano reports. It surprised me to see how many were offering domestic in so many different regions.

Hi Tracy ;)
Just realized how many gimmick accounts are being used here to bump the thread every day and make this source look more legit.... Its sad... And as soon someone has a bad experience, posts like this show up.
You people actually have to shut up. I’ve bought their tren and test and it’s exactly what I paid for. Quick response and quick tracking. You need to chill the fuck out because this isn’t Amazon with El Chapo as a verified seller.

@Scruf
'QSC HGH is tested at some of the purest, if not the most pure Jano has tested recently. I know it’s good because I use it and it is better than Pharma'
It's better than pharma how?

I've only used Serostim and Qsc and it's cool can up the dose on these generic guys (like I want to try primo again but also think running a higher dose of hgh would be / might be more of a joy)
Just curious...

Ok but I feel like you're stupid; send an email for tracking information instead of complaining here?

write directly to Tracy's email
But why? Everyone here uses this thread as a means to communicate with the vendor and with other members about orders and other issues.
You are being unkind.

Well, I feel that its a good thing you can't get pregnant from sucking dick. If you could you'd be "with QSC child" and you'd be just another drain on the system being a single mom.

Customers "complain" here so that other potential customers can see exactly what they could be in for if they ignore posts that tell us what's going on at that point in time and order anyway. If you aren't aware that's why posts like @growbig made then you may be the stupid one?

This is Meso. Are you a member elsewhere? If you are, I suppose you could make a case for believing that source threads are only for posts that stroke the source. Get yourself together and should you not want to look foolish in the future think before your post. We're here to help...but you've got to ask for that help.
Awesome

Invite to some of the discord testing groups pls
And it's not easy there's hoops and shit you have to jump through to become a member. As in participation before they spread their legs open to just anyone. I'll give you just a bite of information start your search at peppys.

Last edited:
Double check your address before you order, I had the correct city, state, street address, everything except one number wrong in the zip code. USPS is worthless, they sent it back to sender after sending all across the country to random states. It was my mistake so no reship and I'm out $400.

@Scruf
'QSC HGH is tested at some of the purest, if not the most pure Jano has tested recently. I know it’s good because I use it and it is better than Pharma'
It's better than pharma how?

I've only used Serostim and Qsc and it's cool can up the dose on these generic guys (like I want to try primo again but also think running a higher dose of hgh would be / might be more of a joy)
Just curious...
Which kits have you ran , 10, 15 or 24 's ??

Bonito baño, ¿eh? ¿Por qué nadie comentó sobre esto? Estoy desconcertado.
Ayer me inyecté la primera dosis de testo enantato de 150 mg y quiero decir que no tengo dolor ni nada más a ver si el testo está bien! Porque con driada si notaste un poco de dolor en el lugar pero bueno luego veré sensaciones etc.

Which kits have you ran , 10, 15 or 24 's ??
I've only ran the 10
And only bc I'd rather not pay for the higher iu kit and get the ol switcheroo and be deceiving myself bc this company doesnt do batch #s or whatever to keep them honest
But no1 cares besides to say to test it
Well that's great... But how does this keep them accountable (I can't use the same vial I'm getting tested and no way to tell every vial I get is from same batch)
We can only be strong if united... And some here are acting like we're on a girls squad with all the bickering

Maybe helpful to someone as I couldn’t find the answer right away, there is no reship policy when shipping with PostNL.
It depends on the countries. Some countries have 100% reship policy if they order using Post NL, examples: Canada, UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland.

We advise customers to use the lines suggested by the sales, some EU countries must use the EU special line to get safe deliveries, so in this case that will be the only ones guaranteed with reship policy.

T
It depends on the countries. Some countries have 100% reship policy if they order using Post NL, examples: Canada, UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland.

We advise customers to use the lines suggested by the sales, some EU countries must use the EU special line to get safe deliveries, so in this case that will be the only ones guaranteed with reship policy.
Thank you for the response.

Then handy for you to know that I asked Irene by email if PostNL has a reship policy for my order to NL, she informed me that "PostNL has no reship policy".

Ordered some goodies and paid via bank transfer (using Revolut). After over one month of waiting, they can’t find the transfer, even though I sent a PDF receipt/confirmation with all the details. Asked Tracy if s/he could help, got the answer that I should deal with the sales agent („Alisa“).

It was only a small order (less than $100) and I won’t be broke because of this, but I’m placing this as a warning here for those thinking about making larger orders via bank transfer.
When you have an issue with a sales agent, who is not in my team, you have to deal with them direcly, the orders placed through me and my team are only via:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

People do bank transfers with no issues, and get their orders shipped, and several sent several dozen of thousands of $ by bank transfer and they are received without problems.

If the transfer is unsuccessful, it's unsuccessful, I've already warned many who used wise and revolut that most of their transfers are unsuccessful, and they better use their normal banks to send a wire because those plateforms are unreliable. Few days later they find the money back in their accounts after days of accusing us of stealing their money, and they know they were complaining for nothing.

Most of orders containing raws has been shipped today, and you will receive your trackings in a few.

I just noticed that some orders of the oil promo were delayed, the ones that had mast e and primo oils, were out of stock, for a small while during the promo since the stock was emptied, and they are getting new batchs of these, and shipped one after one.

Please I want to make sure all orders has been shipped and none has been missed, so do not hesitate to send me an email tomorrow if you didn't get tracking by today for USA orders.

The email for customer service and issues:

tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

Back