Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've only ran the 10
And only bc I'd rather not pay for the higher iu kit and get the ol switcheroo and be deceiving myself bc this company doesnt do batch #s or whatever to keep them honest
But no1 cares besides to say to test it
Well that's great... But how does this keep them accountable (I can't use the same vial I'm getting tested and no way to tell every vial I get is from same batch)
We can only be strong if united... And some here are acting like we're on a girls squad with all the bickering
10iu 15iu 24iu all different caps

Peptides 3 days promo

Pricing and color of tops:

Retatrutide black tops 10x15mg $330/kit
Semaglutide purple tops 10x2mg $40/kit
SS31 blue tops 10x10mg $60/kit
Mots-c brown tops 10x5mg $30/kit
TA1 Green tops 10x5mg $56/kit
Selank golden tops 10x10mg $38/kit
AOD9604 yellow tops 10x1.5mg $25/kit
PEG MGF blue tops 10x2mg $58/kit

Testing results of the batchs by Janoshik:

Retatrutide 15mg:
Semaglutide 2mg:
SS31 10mg:
Mots-c 5mg:
TA1 5mg:
Selank 10mg:
PEG MGF 2mg:
AOD9604 1.5mg:

Shipping fee:

Will be charged regular pricing, and free for all orders over $1000 for the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Special line shipping fee charged no matter the order value: Australia, Puerto rico, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
We have no line to Hawai right now, only express (with no reship policy)

Reship policy:

Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH), wise transfer, wechat.

Shipping:

Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish:
4 weeks (our target)

Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Wednesday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 2-3 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Maximum date to place the order is 26/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 30/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.
If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done only via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Can you add items not in the promo to same order ?

yes, only peptides, and if you add them, shipping will be charged, no matter the value of order.

Is the promo domestic?
No, only international from China

Join our discord server to have access to the promo channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/qrSzb3VU

Peptides 3 days promo

Pricing and color of tops:

Retatrutide black tops 10x15mg $330/kit
Semaglutide purple tops 10x2mg $40/kit
SS31 blue tops 10x10mg $60/kit
Mots-c brown tops 10x5mg $30/kit
TA1 Green tops 10x5mg $56/kit
Selank golden tops 10x10mg $38/kit
AOD9604 yellow tops 10x1.5mg $25/kit
PEG MGF blue tops 10x2mg $58/kit

Testing results of the batchs by Janoshik:

Retatrutide 15mg:
Semaglutide 2mg:
SS31 10mg:
Mots-c 5mg:
TA1 5mg:
Selank 10mg:
PEG MGF 2mg:
AOD9604 1.5mg:

Shipping fee:

Will be charged regular pricing, and free for all orders over $1000 for the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Special line shipping fee charged no matter the order value: Australia, Puerto rico, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
We have no line to Hawai right now, only express (with no reship policy)

Reship policy:

Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH), wise transfer, wechat.

Shipping:

Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish:
4 weeks (our target)

Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Wednesday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 2-3 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Maximum date to place the order is 26/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 30/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.
If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done only via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Can you add items not in the promo to same order ?

yes, only peptides, and if you add them, shipping will be charged, no matter the value of order.

Is the promo domestic?
No, only international from China

Join our discord server to have access to the promo channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/qrSzb3VU

When are you going to do the tesa, cjc, ipa group buy now?

Hello everyone,

As you can notice the GB for peptides: Tirz 10mg and BPC157 10mg done were very successful for us regarding the demand, for example for tirz 10mg, we sold almost 1500 kits in a 3 days window.

We are doing weekly group buys for peptides, and I was thinking about if you guys are interested in injectable oils GBs, we can do similar ones, weekly ones, if you can meet the MOQ.

It can be for unique items or bundles, examples:

week 1: Primo 200mg/ml we can go up to $220/kit, free shipping if the demand is enough high, 3 days payment window, in the hope of reaching similar MOQ of at least 1000 kits sold per GB.

Same for bundles like: test C + Tren A , can be done $3/vial for test C, and $6.5/vial tren A, MOQ something like $250, free shipping.

It's easier for us to pack this kind of orders and ship them faster, and with least effort for the warehouse.

and for you, it's all win: guaranteed quality, guaranteed delivery, unbeatable dirty cheap pricing, faster delivery, and third party testing cost covered.

QSC refund the cost of multi vial testing of 4-5 volunteers/donnors in Group buys.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hello everyone,

As you can notice the GB for peptides: Tirz 10mg and BPC157 10mg done were very successful for us regarding the demand, for example for tirz 10mg, we sold almost 1500 kits in a 3 days window.

We are doing weekly group buys for peptides, and I was thinking about if you guys are interested in injectable oils GBs, we can do similar ones, weekly ones, if you can meet the MOQ.

week 1: Primo 200mg/ml we can go up to $220/kit, free shipping if the demand is enough high, 3 days payment window, in the hope of reaching similar MOQ of at least 1000 kits sold per GB.

Same for bundles like: test C + Tren A , can be done $3/vial for test C, and $6.5/vial tren A, MOQ something like $250, free shipping.

It's easier for us to pack this kind of orders and ship them faster, and with least effort for the warehouse.

and for you, it's all win: guaranteed quality, guaranteed delivery, unbeatable dirty cheap pricing, faster delivery, and third party testing cost covered.

QSC refund the cost of multi vial testing of 4-5 volunteers/donnors in Group buys.

It is actually a great idea. There will be testing for each batch what is making gb very interesting

Hello everyone,

Yes! Love this.

im in for both those GB's lol
will the test c = tren a be a blend or 2x separate kits bundled?

just waiting for a good hgh GB. i dont imagine theres much profit $ on those since they seem to not get marked down at the same % of other stuff you guys sell

24iu GH arrived. Grey tops.

From time of order to landing was 5 weeks (from time I received tracking #). This is by far the slowest service, but its here (Canada)

Hello everyone,

Yes :)

He needs you to lick his balls first lmao. Maybe sending some noods will help.

You really think I’m a competitor of QSC? You teally cannot grasp the concept eh. Btw you ahould be elated that other vendors like Ht, TB and such have the ability to compete with qsc so they can keep the market in check.

Again there are other vendors with tests done who are with in the same price range but do not advertise here, if you are not dumb enough not to find them, that’s on you and I’m not going to spoon feed an adult older than me.

That wasn’t so hard. Now I have some sources to look into. Thanks for the help.

I have now tried QSC.
March promo, oil promo, international and domestic works well for me.
yes, you shouldn't be impatient.
Tracy and her team do a good job.
keep it up

Ordered oil promo on 29.03 landed in UK 23.04.
Almost a month this time wich is unusual with this source with an eta of 2 to 3 weeks max for the UK.
Well packed as usual.
Got 2 kit ten a 2 kits test p, that should do the year.

Back