Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

week 1: Primo 200mg/ml we can go up to $220/kit, free shipping if the demand is enough high, 3 days payment window, in the hope of reaching similar MOQ of at least 1000 kits sold per GB.

Same for bundles like: test C + Tren A , can be done $3/vial for test C, and $6.5/vial tren A, MOQ something like $250, free shipping.

Let me know if you are interested.
Definitely interested in the primo!

I still haven’t received any email back it’s been well over a week. Anyone know of a quicker way to order? Need some raws asap I’m running low.

I still haven’t received any email back it’s been well over a week. Anyone know of a quicker way to order? Need some raws asap I’m running low.
Make sure you are using the email listed on the original post. I have been emailing back and forth with them over the last few days and they have replied back to me each time.

If
If you would just read a little ways back you will find email and WhatsApp ##.. or you could use the search bar. Set it " this thread" type "whatsapp" or "email" then where it say "by what member" type in " @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals "

Peptides 3 days promo

Pricing and color of tops:

Retatrutide black tops 10x15mg $330/kit
Semaglutide purple tops 10x2mg $40/kit
SS31 blue tops 10x10mg $60/kit
Mots-c brown tops 10x5mg $30/kit
TA1 Green tops 10x5mg $56/kit
Selank golden tops 10x10mg $38/kit
AOD9604 yellow tops 10x1.5mg $25/kit
PEG MGF blue tops 10x2mg $58/kit

Testing results of the batchs by Janoshik:

Retatrutide 15mg:
Semaglutide 2mg:
SS31 10mg:
Mots-c 5mg:
TA1 5mg:
Selank 10mg:
PEG MGF 2mg:
AOD9604 1.5mg:

Shipping fee:

Will be charged regular pricing, and free for all orders over $1000 for the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Special line shipping fee charged no matter the order value: Australia, Puerto rico, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
We have no line to Hawai right now, only express (with no reship policy)

Reship policy:

Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH), wise transfer, wechat.

Shipping:

Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish:
4 weeks (our target)

Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Wednesday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 2-3 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Maximum date to place the order is 26/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 30/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.
If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done only via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Can you add items not in the promo to same order ?

yes, only peptides, and if you add them, shipping will be charged, no matter the value of order.

Is the promo domestic?
No, only international from China

Join our discord server to have access to the promo channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/qrSzb3VU
To clarify, I cannot add Bac water and/or an oil to an order with this promo? Only other peptides? thanks

Its no wonder XCE got shut down. The majority of the people in QSC discord are from Peppy's and those people bought from XCE. Makes me wonder now how long before QSC gets shut down with all the details there leaking. A bunch a dummies Tracy should be moderating wtf is said in there to a extent.
QSC already have a high 'profile exposure'. I think there were mentioned in a Wall street Journal article way back in 2023 about people shopping for chinese peptides. The journalist even mentioned calling and emailing them.

QSC already have a high 'profile exposure'. I think there were mentioned in a Wall street Journal article way back in 2023 about people shopping for chinese peptides. The journalist even mentioned calling and emailing them.
If that is true even more the reason Tracy should be moderating the Karens in his discord.

Its no wonder XCE got shut down. The majority of the people in QSC discord are from Peppy's and those people bought from XCE. Makes me wonder now how long before QSC gets shut down with all the details there leaking. A bunch a dummies Tracy should be moderating wtf is said in there to a extent.
So, the Chinese arrested anyone from XCE or its just rumors? Any solid information about this?

What if it is just an exit scam then claim bust.

So, the Chinese arrested anyone from XCE or its just rumors? Any solid information about this?

What if it is just an exit scam then claim bust.
I'm unaware of any arrest. It doesnt seem like a exit scam. People have been getting refunded their money from orders they placed before they shut down that werent sent out.

Recently i bought a kit of tren and other stuff, but one of the vials of tren looks weird is this normal? I already injected half of it (not dead) its not cloudy, i just never seen this before… did anyone experience this or am i gonna die soon?

Attachments

• 5FA6DA44-21AB-4CB3-990B-BE12FA26DBE1.jpeg
    5FA6DA44-21AB-4CB3-990B-BE12FA26DBE1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
  • 8618E7B6-10A3-4872-8B68-F4F4B316D0EF.jpeg
    8618E7B6-10A3-4872-8B68-F4F4B316D0EF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 168
  • A4EBA45E-C8FA-4D30-B196-BBE42A7C572C.jpeg
    A4EBA45E-C8FA-4D30-B196-BBE42A7C572C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 170
Recently i bought a kit of tren and other stuff, but one of the vials of tren looks weird is this normal? I already injected half of it (not dead) its not cloudy, i just never seen this before… did anyone experience this or am i gonna die soon?
Try heating to see if it clears up.

Peptides 3 days promo

Pricing and color of tops:

Retatrutide black tops 10x15mg $330/kit
Semaglutide purple tops 10x2mg $40/kit
SS31 blue tops 10x10mg $60/kit
Mots-c brown tops 10x5mg $30/kit
TA1 Green tops 10x5mg $56/kit
Selank golden tops 10x10mg $38/kit
AOD9604 yellow tops 10x1.5mg $25/kit
PEG MGF blue tops 10x2mg $58/kit

Testing results of the batchs by Janoshik:

Retatrutide 15mg:
Semaglutide 2mg:
SS31 10mg:
Mots-c 5mg:
TA1 5mg:
Selank 10mg:
PEG MGF 2mg:
AOD9604 1.5mg:

Shipping fee:

Will be charged regular pricing, and free for all orders over $1000 for the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Special line shipping fee charged no matter the order value: Australia, Puerto rico, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
We have no line to Hawai right now, only express (with no reship policy)

Reship policy:

Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:

Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH), wise transfer, wechat.

Shipping:

Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish:
4 weeks (our target)

Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Wednesday - Friday payment. Payment reconciliation 2-3 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Maximum date to place the order is 26/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 30/04/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.
If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done only via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Can you add items not in the promo to same order ?

yes, only peptides, and if you add them, shipping will be charged, no matter the value of order.

Is the promo domestic?
No, only international from China

Join our discord server to have access to the promo channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/qrSzb3VU
Well, there goes all my savings....Tracy going to bankrupt me through to good to pass up promos! :D

qsc stuff still working great, i think i could confidently order anything from the menu and trust potency

wondering what compound to try next, been running test and primo with occasional anavar, and seemed to have plateau'd in size. (gh or mk677 in there also) (ran masteron for a little while with testprimo, didnt mind it...it went well for aesthetics

want to try deca, tren, or ment ( have considered dbol, have considered boldenone )

i gain very slow and lean usually but willing to dabble with something a little more anabolic , with appetite being a main concern and strength also being a concern.

id love to hear anyones experience controlling methyl estradiol from ment. is calcium enough

I'm unaware of any arrest. It doesnt seem like a exit scam. People have been getting refunded their money from orders they placed before they shut down that werent sent out.
If they got caught they wouldn’t even care about reimbursing, hell they wouldn’t even have the ability to do so if they’ve been arrested.

Oh well, who knows really. Someone will take their place right away, we see new Chinese vendors popping up everywhere nowadays.

He thinks because it is not freely shared here in Meso, then it means its not tested lol. He probably hasn’t even heard of the discord testing groups, hell there’s even a FB karens who test glp 1s from Wuhan chem now, and yeah their prices are within range of qsc.
It would be nice to have a directory of testing for different manufacturers/suppliers but I also get why groups hoard the results. I do like that some of them release results publicly a few months later, to my mind, that is really what we should all strive for if harm minimization is our priority, plus it ensures pressure is maintained on sources to deliver what they are claiming.

I'm encouraged to see what QSC has done by starting the GB's and independent testing of those group buys... It really is setting a new standard at the Chinese source level and its a great middle ground where the source can trust the independent testing results, as can the end user.

Even the QSC self testing with Jano has had a huge impact.

The more testing, the better!

Sponsors

Back