Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Its no wonder XCE got shut down. The majority of the people in QSC discord are from Peppy's and those people bought from XCE. Makes me wonder now how long before QSC gets shut down with all the details there leaking. A bunch a dummies Tracy should be moderating wtf is said in there to an extent.
I agree. I just checked out peppys again for the first time in ages, and so much Q slander, lol.

Excuse me for not taking a new member accounts word at face value that had the worlds worst luck with 2 separate orders for different products that then tries to rubbish a sources reputation when there are literally 1000's of us using the exact same products/batches and zero other reports backing the claims up.

You've been around this game a long time, its not unheard of for other sources to try play some pretty loose games to try destroy the reputation/market share of their competition, especially when that competition seems to have clawed a significant % of market share away from other sources in a relatively short amount of time. I've seen sources shipping methods reported to LE over the years to take out competition, some will stoop to any rat act for greed.

To me, that new member account just reads like that, someone trying to sow discord... But if it was a legitimate issue, what I would expect to see is several other customers speak up confirming that they also had the same issue. Not just 1 new member account trying to keep saying the same thing and no other user reports backing it up.

Of course there are vendors out there offering the EXACT same service AND even better pricing then QSC! Jump on Made in China/Alibaba and spend a few hours sending out requests, then search google for forum hits speaking about each source and you will soon weed out which ones are legit or not. Literally ANYONE can do this if they have a internet connection and 1/10th of a brain.

What's that got to do with this thread?

The reason I used QSC is not price (Though on most things they are competitive), but rather the depth of their list makes it convenient. Add in the increased testing and now independent 3rd party testing with the GB's and it just adds more reason to suck up the higher prices on a few products as the overall value (for me) is not purely the price point.
I understand where you are coming from but to be fair he wasn’t endorsing anyone he just had bad experience so he opted to stop using qsc.

The problem is when people new or old disregard the mishaps because it’s cheap anyway, you’re setting up a precedent for the vendor to keep cutting corners.

Btw, qsc wasnt a fan of tests when he started but found that it boost in sales, thus it became a norm here.

Anyway, all I’m advocating for is complain when necessary and let’s keep our drug dealers as honest as possible lol.

Whoever fucked this up for us cost me money now. 35 bucks on a wire transfer down the drain. I was laughing about it before but now that I got the email to send a second wire... costing me almost 4x vials of Q's 24 IU HGH
Unfortunately i'm impacted by this as well. Haven't used crypto before so opted for wire transfer due to speed. I left the memo blank. I got the same message a couple days after I wired.

I've been working with Tracy at QSC and she's been trying several different things to refund me, but they're running into issues and it takes time to work through them.

Whoever messed this up for all of us created a real cluster fuck. QSC is doing a ton of extra work to refund the people who's money is stuck. The people who paid expecting product are experiencing delays, have money at risk and have lost wire transfer fees. I'm sure its costing QSC $ to refund everyone's wires as well.

Also wtf American banks - why does everything have to be 10x harder than it should be.

I will make it clear from now on, anyone who mentions the products he orders in a bank transfer reference, or mentions the word QSC, or Qingdao sigma, or sigma chemical, or any stupid shit related to banned products, I don't care if it's legal in your country, you will not get neither the product, nor the money back.
I suppose it is very difficult to put "mobile or PC hardware" in the note or simply not put anything at all. people don't have brain

I cannot believe how people cannot follow directions.

If only everyone had to send cash in an envelope to a foreign country, wait for 12 weeks to get their gear like back in the 90s.

Or buying the limited things that you ran across with your small circle of gym bros. Putting together a cycle could take months, now you get to order off a fucking menu.

QSC is doing an amazing job and all you negative douche bags should be thankful.

Yeah, "get off my lawn" I am old, but god damn folks are so entitled now.

I cannot believe how people cannot follow directions.

If only everyone had to send cash in an envelope to a foreign country, wait for 12 weeks to get their gear like back in the 90s.

Or buying the limited things that you ran across with your small circle of gym bros. Putting together a cycle could take months, now you get to order off a fucking menu.

QSC is doing an amazing job and all you negative douche bags should be thankful.

Yeah, "get off my lawn" I am old, but god damn folks are so entitled now.
Fuck Karen and Chad from Reddit.

It's not a filtering issue. The sentiment is tren base without the ester. Tren acetate, as im told, is somewhat hard to manufactore. When you get this sediment, it's because during the production of the powder, not all of the tren base was able to bind with the acetate ester.

The recommendation I've found is to mix a small amount of tren enanthate in the brew, the free test base more easily combines with the enanthate ester. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. You could stand the vial in the same spot for a few days and let all the sediment drop to the bottom and only draw from the top. It won't make you sick or anything, but if you inject too much of the tren base sediment, you might get a wicked tren cough.

Anyway, this is a common problem with tren ace powder from China. It's not always perfect. Another common problem is PIP from Chinese test enanthate powder. That has something to do with some acid not washing out properly in the manufacture of the powder. If you get pain from enanthate, switch to cyp problem solved.
That's very interesting. Is there any proof that's actually the cause? Because I've had that oil slick/sediment look in just test cyp and mast e from QSC.

Having tried XCE’s BPC once…. based on years of heavy(5mg per day) usage … their product was junk and glad they are gone. Did have nice website and payment options though. QSC orange top 5mg Bpc are fantastic.

That's very interesting. Is there any proof that's actually the cause? Because I've had that oil slick/sediment look in just test cyp and mast e from QSC.
Can't speak for QSC products or cyp/mast e. It's a tren a thing. I have read here that QSC doesn't use a lot of solvents so of course it's possible that something like cyp is struggling to hold, especially in colder temperatures. Cyp needs a lot of BB or even some EO to really hold at all temps. If it clears up with a little bit of heat, then it could very well be normal. But I can only speak from my own experience and not so much exactly about QSC oils

The tren A sediment has been common for the last year or so.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back