Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I will make it clear from now on, anyone who mentions the products he orders in a bank transfer reference, or mentions the word QSC, or Qingdao sigma, or sigma chemical, or any stupid shit related to banned products, I don't care if it's legal in your country, you will not get neither the product, nor the money back.
Jesus are people still doing that now? Seems like you haven't tell ppl this daily. I imagine it's a lot of Sema/Tirz/reta soccer moms/dads that have never dabbled in this sort of activity

Unfortunately i'm impacted by this as well. Haven't used crypto before so opted for wire transfer due to speed. I left the memo blank. I got the same message a couple days after I wired.

I've been working with Tracy at QSC and she's been trying several different things to refund me, but they're running into issues and it takes time to work through them.

Whoever messed this up for all of us created a real cluster fuck. QSC is doing a ton of extra work to refund the people who's money is stuck. The people who paid expecting product are experiencing delays, have money at risk and have lost wire transfer fees. I'm sure its costing QSC $ to refund everyone's wires as well.

Also wtf American banks - why does everything have to be 10x harder than it should be.
the one bank i use to send wires is super simple, my main bank credit union is a PITA i have to fill out a college thesis in order to get it to go through. ya ive been told itll be about 2-4 weeks for refund since my bank cant take TT. still, id rather deal with wires then go into the local walgreens/cvs/7-11's and send a bunch of WU's lol, too fucking lazy for that shit now days

How long did it take for a TT refund if you transfered the money to the blocked bank account? It should be refunded within 3-7 days using TT but it has been 6 days now and still haven't got the money back

Just placed an order for 2 kits of semaglutide 2mg as part of the group buy.
I will update in here on my experience.

How long did it take for a TT refund if you transfered the money to the blocked bank account? It should be refunded within 3-7 days using TT but it has been 6 days now and still haven't got the money back
not sure my bank wont take TT so ive gotta wait until the banks do the return themselves i think i was quoted 2-4 weeks

Recently i bought a kit of tren and other stuff, but one of the vials of tren looks weird is this normal? I already injected half of it (not dead) its not cloudy, i just never seen this before… did anyone experience this or am i gonna die soon?

It may be the outside of the vial has fingerprints or smudges on it making the oil look strange. Its like trying to look through a dirty window.

Not too long ago I thought I was seeing floaters but I gave the outside of the vial a good cleaning and it went away.

Also wtf American banks - why does everything have to be 10x harder than it should be.

American banks have cracked down hard over the last 10 years. The “scamming” culture is a legit thing that blew up recently. You can go find rap songs that tell you step by step how to steal someone’s credit card info and get fraudulent loans or buy stuff with fake identities. It’s actually insane how open people are about it. Then you have social media making sure every kid and their mother is seeing these tutorials and finding out what scamming is and how it works.

On top of that, during Covid, fraud skyrocketed. Tons of people were getting fake loans and taking advantage of all the handouts we got from the government. I know a guy who just got a small business Loan and they would only give him 60k of his own loan every few weeks to months. He had to file a petition for more money every time he wanted to withdraw. Their reasoning was because so many people started getting loans, taking the cash, and leaving the country.

Us Americans have very, very smart criminals who ruin everything for us.

I think most of you, if not all received trackings now for the delayed and returned orders.

If you have any pending order and think there is an issues, or tracking not available, please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.

All orders have been posted, including the ones that have raw powders.

tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn for after sales issues.

I think most of you, if not all received trackings now for the delayed and returned orders.

If you have any pending order and think there is an issues, or tracking not available, please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible.

All orders have been posted, including the ones that have raw powders.

tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn for after sales issues.
It was turned around pretty quickly for me, Thanks for that. I know the shut down account and refunds are not due to anything on your end.

I don’t recall if it was AS stealth or some other lab from thailand sending you guys oils declared as gay lubes lmao!
I remember getting some International Pharmacy 100ml jugs from (I think) Thailand, must have been early 2000's from memory, along with IP orals. Didn't last long though.

Yeah, there was "gay sex lube" that had oils inside, that shit was pretty funny.

Redicat was always a win for stealth orals, don't think I ever lost a single order!

Unfortunately i'm impacted by this as well. Haven't used crypto before so opted for wire transfer due to speed. I left the memo blank. I got the same message a couple days after I wired.

I've been working with Tracy at QSC and she's been trying several different things to refund me, but they're running into issues and it takes time to work through them.

Whoever messed this up for all of us created a real cluster fuck. QSC is doing a ton of extra work to refund the people who's money is stuck. The people who paid expecting product are experiencing delays, have money at risk and have lost wire transfer fees. I'm sure its costing QSC $ to refund everyone's wires as well.

It's one of the many reason crypto has a future. I urge everyone to learn to use crypto. It's scary at first but its easy. You can even setup 1 account in 1 service and another in another service and practice sending money to your self first.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back