Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I remember getting some International Pharmacy 100ml jugs from (I think) Thailand, must have been early 2000's from memory, along with IP orals. Didn't last long though.

Yeah, there was "gay sex lube" that had oils inside, that shit was pretty funny.

Redicat was always a win for stealth orals, don't think I ever lost a single order!
Same with gymace, 1k pink thais for like $60 with a bonus copy of your latest blockbuster movie

I remember getting some International Pharmacy 100ml jugs from (I think) Thailand, must have been early 2000's from memory, along with IP orals. Didn't last long though.

Yeah, there was "gay sex lube" that had oils inside, that shit was pretty funny.

Redicat was always a win for stealth orals, don't think I ever lost a single order!
There’s a source on here that sells 1000ml & I believe 500ml media vials of quality prepped oil for good prices

I will make it clear from now on, anyone who mentions the products he orders in a bank transfer reference, or mentions the word QSC, or Qingdao sigma, or sigma chemical, or any stupid shit related to banned products, I don't care if it's legal in your country, you will not get neither the product, nor the money back.
I never imagined this would, or even could, be one of your problems.

I will make it clear from now on, anyone who mentions the products he orders in a bank transfer reference, or mentions the word QSC, or Qingdao sigma, or sigma chemical, or any stupid shit related to banned products, I don't care if it's legal in your country, you will not get neither the product, nor the money back.
That’s your prerogative, but you need to state this clearly on your PasteBin / list. This post is very quickly going to get buried & people won’t be aware of this rule.

Failing to do that & not making everyone aware of this before ordering would effectively make you guilty of scamming.

Anyone knows what oil is in the Ripped 300 blend? Colour seems dark than other rip blends I've seen/used. I injected in my glutes, left glute last Friday and right on the Sunday. The PIP is the worst I ever had, can't move in bed without a lot of pain. I've had bad PIP before but this is ridiculous.
Left glute is improving but right glute is still horrible.

I injected 0.8mls with 0.2mls of test each time, this is what I had been doing for weeks now with another "ripped blend" from another lab that sells here and that was totally fine, no PIP.
There was no change to my injection routine, wash, swab, inject with a 25g 1inch needle (1ml syringe), then usually shower.

Also compared to other labs QSC vials capping seem to be very bad, there are a number of vials for different AAS where the top comes out like the picture.
One vial I found tiny pieces of rubber floating in the oil.
I messaged QSC on whatsapp about it and they ignored it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240417_190348.jpg
    IMG_20240417_190348.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Anyone knows what oil is in the Ripped 300 blend? Colour seems dark than other rip blends I've seen/used. I injected in my glutes, left glute last Friday and right on the Sunday. The PIP is the worst I ever had, can't move in bed without a lot of pain. I've had bad PIP before but this is ridiculous.
Left glute is improving but right glute is still horrible.

I injected 0.8mls with 0.2mls of test each time, this is what I had been doing for weeks now with another "ripped blend" from another lab that sells here and that was totally fine, no PIP.
There was no change to my injection routine, wash, swab, inject with a 25g 1inch needle (1ml syringe), then usually shower.

Also compared to other labs QSC vials capping seem to be very bad, there are a number of vials for different AAS where the top comes out like the picture.
One vial I found tiny pieces of rubber floating in the oil.
I messaged QSC on whatsapp about it and they ignored it.
You should’ve researched before purchasing, this has been discussed so many times and people here accepted it as a norm already. Hence, some of us rather buy the raws and brew it ourselves to avoid the issue all together.

That’s your prerogative, but you need to state this clearly on your PasteBin / list. This post is very quickly going to get buried & people won’t be aware of this rule.

Failing to do that & not making everyone aware of this before ordering would effectively make you guilty of scamming.
Are you saying that the source needs to be clear that customers should not include messages about anabolic steroids in an international wire transfer that will be processes by multiple banks that have an obligation to intervene when funds are being transferred for illegal goods?

Anyone who is includes such messages in their wire transfer is an idiot and deserves to lose their money.

You should’ve researched before purchasing, this has been discussed so many times and people here accepted it as a norm already. Hence, some of us rather buy the raws and brew it ourselves to avoid the issue all together.
Are you referring to the PIP or the vial caps?

I made the purchase over a year ago and before ordering I read through some posts,.they ranged from saying there was no pip to saying it was manageable mixing with other oils. I expected some PIP but nothing this bad.
The posts saying the PIP is crippling started after my purchase.

I couldn't find information about the caps.

I don't have a pastebin, and this should be something obvious, and if they do it and get their orders unfullfilled and think I am scamming, then fuck them and fuck anyone who will support them, so single fuck will be given.

I made the purchase over a year ago and before ordering I read through some posts,.they ranged from saying there was no pip to saying it was manageable mixing with other oils. I expected some PIP but nothing this bad.

I've been very clear about the PIP, It's not something that is eligible for complaints, since it's different from a person to another, when you look for feedbacks on ripped blend, some will say they find it smooth as butter, and some will get PIP, everyone is different, and not everyone can handle high concentration injectables and blends.

The pip is hit and miss, the vials are reported as cheaply made thus some had to transfer it while others just found ways to deal with it.

If I’m not mistaken it was dhb, rip blend and test e which gave pip to most who complained.

The pip is hit and miss, the vials are reported as cheaply made thus some had to transfer it while others just found ways to deal with it.

If I’m not mistaken it was dhb, rip blend and test e which gave pip to most who complained.
Thanks. I have only 5 vials of the rip blend and in my experience the pip is worst first couple of injections. I will see if I can find a way to manage the PIP, probably by decreasing the volume and trying every day injections.

It seems 300mg blends are too much for me.

Back