Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ve hears ppl mention doing it from the source but I have not a clue about how to. So I wouldn’t mind investing into tools of the trade and doing a little bit of reading can you pm me where I can get stoppers and filter an such

I’ve hears ppl mention doing it from the source but I have not a clue about how to. So I wouldn’t mind investing into tools of the trade and doing a little bit of reading can you pm me where I can get stoppers and filter an such
its quite easy bud, build that google search capability up. look for some 100-500ml glass autoclavable media bottles (shouldnt be more than 5-10 bucks each) a 10 pack of lab grade butyl stoppers that fit the same diameter of your media bottle and crimp tops to fit that same media bottle. i rinse and drip dry my bottle and stopper with alcohol. some ppl like to autoclave or pressure cook their bottle/stopper. then start withrawing batches of oil and filtering through the syringe filter injecting into your now dry media bottles. once full place your stopper and hand crimp the top over the stopper. easy shit bro

its quite easy bud, build that google search capability up. look for some 100-500ml glass autoclavable media bottles (shouldnt be more than 5-10 bucks each) a 10 pack of lab grade butyl stoppers that fit the same diameter of your media bottle and crimp tops to fit that same media bottle. i rinse and drip dry my bottle and stopper with alcohol. some ppl like to autoclave or pressure cook their bottle/stopper. then start withrawing batches of oil and filtering through the syringe filter injecting into your now dry media bottles. once full place your stopper and hand crimp the top over the stopper. easy shit bro
lol that is so much more complicated than it needs to be for the OP’s needs. he needs to just buy some sterile vials, syringe filters and 10mL syringes. Remove the oil from the contaminated vial, run through filter into sterile vial. So easy

What lol. A kit is 100ml, you'll lose probably 10ml to syringe filtering and you're staying store 90ml in a media bottle?? Idk wtf you're talking about crimping a media bottle either lol. You can't put a multi use stopper onto a media bottle. And the ptfe "butyl" stoppers are about 4mm thick and hard plastic, they aren't made to by punctured multiple times. And they screw on, They don't crimp on. This whole process you suggested is about 4x more expensive and complicated than just buying sterile sealed vials and 2 syringe filters. Not to mention it makes no practical sense.

What lol. A kit is 100ml, you'll lose probably 10ml to syringe filtering and you're staying store 90ml in a media bottle?? Idk wtf you're talking about crimping a media bottle either lol. You can't put a multi use stopper onto a media bottle. And the ptfe "butyl" stoppers are about 4mm thick and hard plastic, they aren't made to by punctured multiple times. And they screw on, They don't crimp on. This whole process you suggested is about 4x more expensive and complicated than just buying sterile sealed vials and 2 syringe filters. Not to mention it makes no practical sense.
Not quite sure if you're being serious, fucking with me or just new to home brewing or simply can't Google? Brewing into a 100ml bottle is much quicker and simpler than injecting into 10x more 10ml pre sterilized bottles. A 90 mm filter can do 10x more and 10 time faster than the stupid 20-45mm filters. 5 or 6 hard pumps of air at the end of filling your 100ml up and you've got 75% of the oil entrained in the filter. These are the first 3 that popped up on a search and can easily be found in smaller qtys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425_094858_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_094858_Chrome.jpg
    418.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20240425_094938_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_094938_Chrome.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20240425_094945_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425_094945_Chrome.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 79
lol that is so much more complicated than it needs to be for the OP’s needs. he needs to just buy some sterile vials, syringe filters and 10mL syringes. Remove the oil from the contaminated vial, run through filter into sterile vial. So easy
I don't know I beg to disagree especially if we're talking multiple kits worth of Chinese oil getting filtered at a time.

I don't know I beg to disagree especially if we're talking multiple kits worth of Chinese oil getting filtered at a time.
The way your doing it requires a sterile environment if your dispensing oil into open vials then crimping them. That requires a level of preparation that most are not capable of. As someone with a degree in chem and several years of experience working with chemicals and such I feel like that is overkill for filtering some contaminated vials. If your brewing 1L at a time sure but you need to invest in the proper equipment to keep a sterile environment which in my mind is a huge pain in the ass unless your making a living on it.

Edit: I can brew and bottle over 500mL in less than 2 hours using the equipment I described. If your brewing for personal use that is more than efficient enough.

Wrong again. There actually are screw on media bottle caps that have the multiuse injection ports. Also, anyone that has ever filtered 100 ml knows that you’re not gonna lose 10 ml to filtering.

You should read more, speak less.

Not quite sure if you're being serious, fucking with me or just new to home brewing or simply can't Google? Brewing into a 100ml bottle is much quicker and simpler than injecting into 10x more 10ml pre sterilized bottles. A 90 mm filter can do 10x more and 10 time faster than the stupid 20-45mm filters. 5 or 6 hard pumps of air at the end of filling your 100ml up and you've got 75% of the oil entrained in the filter. These are the first 3 that popped up on a search and can easily be found in smaller qtys
Laxbro and I both pointed out how complicated you are going about this. Also you're confusing media bottle with vial. Google media bottle and Google vial. You posted screenshots of a vial.

You also aren't talking about brewing, you're talking about re filtering.

I can't reply to the rest of your process because you're making no sense guy. Refiltering 10 vials doesn't need to be this complicated or expensive

Check out the home brew section here on Meso. You will either find everything you need in existing posts, or make a post and ask there and home brewers will be more then happy to point you to suppliers local to you.

The way your doing it requires a sterile environment if your dispensing oil into open vials then crimping them. That requires a level of preparation that most are not capable of. As someone with a degree in chem and several years of experience working with chemicals and such I feel like that is overkill for filtering some contaminated vials. If your brewing 1L at a time sure but you need to invest in the proper equipment to keep a sterile environment which in my mind is a huge pain in the ass unless your making a living on it.

Edit: I can brew and bottle over 500mL in less than 2 hours using the equipment I described. If your brewing for personal use that is more than efficient enough.
No one homebrewing oil is going to build out a hermetically sealed sterile lab for their liter of oil. pharma grade GMP labs do but QSC is not that. no UGL's do that either. UGL's and these chinese oils are probably dirtier than anything most homebrewers will cook up. the 1% BA is your antimicrobial and the 22um filter takes care of particulate. This isnt home grown mushrooms where the media isnt suspended in a sterilizing/preservative agent. shits not gonna grow in the presence of 1% BA. is it recommended to brew your gear in your dirty ass kitchen while grilling hamburgers next to it, no. some simple cleanliness and dust mitigation techniques is all you need and dont go scratching your head or beard over top of your oil filling it with dandruff flakes. you could even use an inflatable glove bag to brew in but ive found that not even necessary. anyone reading my posts... ive got a degree in homebrewing and using UGL hormones personally for 20 years but definitely no formal education so take any of my shit advice with a grain of salt.

No one homebrewing oil is going to build out a hermetically sealed sterile lab for their liter of oil. pharma grade GMP labs do but QSC is not that. no UGL's do that either. UGL's and these chinese oils are probably dirtier than anything most homebrewers will cook up. the 1% BA is your antimicrobial and the 22um filter takes care of particulate. This isnt home grown mushrooms where the media isnt suspended in a sterilizing/preservative agent. shits not gonna grow in the presence of 1% BA. is it recommended to brew your gear in your dirty ass kitchen while grilling hamburgers next to it, no. some simple cleanliness and dust mitigation techniques is all you need and dont go scratching your head or beard over top of your oil filling it with dandruff flakes. you could even use an inflatable glove bag to brew in but ive found that not even necessary. anyone reading my posts... ive got a degree in homebrewing and using UGL hormones personally for 20 years but definitely no formal education so take any of my shit advice with a grain of salt.
agree to disagree I suppose. The reason I brew my own oils is so that I don’t inject a product made in the sort of environment you describe because it is not safe or sterile at all.

Having known a UGL operator personally I can tell you that some people do things the right way but it’s not easy. For someone doing it themselves what your describing is not practical or properly mitigating risk but to each their own.

Laxbro and I both pointed out how complicated you are going about this. Also you're confusing media bottle with vial. Google media bottle and Google vial. You posted screenshots of a vial.

You also aren't talking about brewing, you're talking about re filtering.

I can't reply to the rest of your process because you're making no sense guy. Refiltering 10 vials doesn't need to be this complicated or expensive

yes ok youve tripped me up on the vernacular there buddy, Vial vs media bottle, you want a "vial" since a media bottle is usually screw top 25mm-45mm. those can also be had easily enough with GL25 and GL45 rubber septums... over the years ive found filtering with baby sized filters into presealed 10ml vials is a huge pita slow process and im too lazy to spend that much time fucking with it all. ill stop rambling on in tracy's thread however

I see TONS of questions attempting to navigate QSC so much I continued to use other vendors. Since XCE was closed I had to come to QSC. I’ll be the first to say I’m not computer literate at all. But it took all of 5 mins to locate the email, price list, and transfer my BTC I did that Sunday. And tracking shows it arrives tomorrow. Mind you my blockchain didn’t even approve till Monday. They responded to all my questions within a 5hr timeframe and were super friendly. I just want to say if you can’t figure out QSC or are complaining you shouldn’t be using these substances and are probably a lil bitch. Because this shit was easier and more communicative than half my suppliers.

Are you saying that the source needs to be clear that customers should not include messages about anabolic steroids in an international wire transfer that will be processes by multiple banks that have an obligation to intervene when funds are being transferred for illegal goods?

Anyone who is includes such messages in their wire transfer is an idiot and deserves to lose their money.
Let's see....clients of this bargain basement outfit with male employees posing as women in an attempt to sexually arouse and entice its mostly male clients into spending more while being more likely to roll over and allow Mr Tracey to take a shit in their mouthes while taking credit for buying them all dinner. These fuckers laugh while talking amongst themselves about how stupid we all are. QSC wants to call people racists etc. while he and his sweatshop emploees are and have been the most bigoted group of human beings vorociously consuming and assimilating the propaganda they are force fed by the State. All that shit still fuels the evil known as Communism. Always has. They've always loathed the West while wandering around intoxicated with the USD they hate but can't get enough of it at the same time.

That's exactly what I'm saying. QSC needs to be clear because msg's about illegal products are being included in those wire transfers. Are you implying that customers(some of them from our membership) are maliciously including the msg's? Rhetorical....I know you aren't.

What you are saying is that those people leaving those msg's are "Idiots". Those "idiots" are the demographic being targetted by QSC and every other lame source on every paid source board in existence today. Most of the sources here at meso as well with a small # of exceptions who are successful and have enough business at this point that they can afford to turn business away. Rest assured that the rest of the sources here including QSC want every dollar they can get their grubby little hands on but want them without any headaches.

The folks including the msg's that most of us know not to include are the folks that don't know any better. Many have never placed and int order for Schedule 3 AAS. They have just recently registered here at meso and the things we take for granted are confusing or don't exist in their minds.

Then we have the newest addition to the potential client base that is showing up in droves in the emails of the sources who are offering the latest products in the weight loss category. The houswives and regular folks not involved in any way with our Community. These folks are wanting to improve their lives by losing weight with Semaglutide and Tirzepatide.

QSC wants all the $$$ from these people who are brand new and who are navigating their way through unchartered(for them) waters and want someone else to teach them the ropes. Passing the buck. On top of all that they have the nerve to tell us....not the folks who they should be addressing...that they are going to keep the money these noobs are throwing at them because they are slowing down the Gravy Train when they inevitably(most of the people aren't reading his threats here) come across more of these headaches.

Are we supposed to be impressed? You are letting us all know that you are going to steal the money of the folks looking to you to improve their lives because you can? I wouldn't be surprised if they had a pool going in the sweatshop with an extra 25 Chinese Yuan added to the paycheck of the she he that steals the most from clients this way.

Go ahead and do it. I'm curious how the powers that be will handle this outright stealing? Remember, your guests of the Community and of the owners at the different places you set up your shit show. Let's do this.

Back