Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I will make it clear from now on, anyone who mentions the products he orders in a bank transfer reference, or mentions the word QSC, or Qingdao sigma, or sigma chemical, or any stupid shit related to banned products, I don't care if it's legal in your country, you will not get neither the product, nor the money back.
The right thing to do would be to give them their money back, ban them from ordering. You shouldn't profit off someone else's foolishness, regardless of how much of an idiot they are. They earned that money and to some people a few hundred dollars is a lot of money whereas to you it's probably pocket change. There's other ways to punish them that would be more morally correct like for instance you could tell us their meso user name and we could shame them on here.

The right thing to do would be to give them their money back, ban them from ordering. You shouldn't profit off someone else's foolishness, regardless of how much of an idiot they are. They earned that money and to some people a few hundred dollars is a lot of money whereas to you it's probably pocket change. There's other ways to punish them that would be more morally correct like for instance you could tell us their meso user name and we could shame them on here.
Or if you do choose to keep their money the least you could do is to credit the people who payed a wire transfer fee and lost it because your account closed. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Last edited:
I don't have a pastebin, and this should be something obvious, and if they do it and get their orders unfullfilled and think I am scamming, then fuck them and fuck anyone who will support them, so single fuck will be given.
What a guy! Proud to have you here. Does it excite you to do things that would have you spending the next decade breaking rocks with a pick axe in a forced labor camp if you pulled this kind of thing in your own back yard? Or are they chopping off hands for those convicted of larceny in the People's Republic?

Big talk from a little guy at the helm of the equivalent of a swap meet in South Central minus the Secret Police snatching citizens off the streets. Try behaving like you do at one of your "must attend" "no exceptions" Town Halls wearing the fake smiles clapping and shouting "Long Live The State"! Your hatred for us is disgusting.

Is there a limit to how much you'll steal? Do you keep it or does it go to the State?

Let's see....clients of this bargain basement outfit with male employees posing as women in an attempt to sexually arouse and entice its mostly male clients into spending more while being more likely to roll over and allow Mr Tracey to take a shit in their mouthes while taking credit for buying them all dinner. These fuckers laugh while talking amongst themselves about how stupid we all are. QSC wants to call people racists etc. while he and his sweatshop emploees are and have been the most bigoted group of human beings vorociously consuming and assimilating the propaganda they are force fed by the State. All that shit still fuels the evil known as Communism. Always has. They've always loathed the West while wandering around intoxicated with the USD they hate but can't get enough of it at the same time.

That's exactly what I'm saying. QSC needs to be clear because msg's about illegal products are being included in those wire transfers. Are you implying that customers(some of them from our membership) are maliciously including the msg's? Rhetorical....I know you aren't.

What you are saying is that those people leaving those msg's are "Idiots". Those "idiots" are the demographic being targetted by QSC and every other lame source on every paid source board in existence today. Most of the sources here at meso as well with a small # of exceptions who are successful and have enough business at this point that they can afford to turn business away. Rest assured that the rest of the sources here including QSC want every dollar they can get their grubby little hands on but want them without any headaches.

The folks including the msg's that most of us know not to include are the folks that don't know any better. Many have never placed and int order for Schedule 3 AAS. They have just recently registered here at meso and the things we take for granted are confusing or don't exist in their minds.

Then we have the newest addition to the potential client base that is showing up in droves in the emails of the sources who are offering the latest products in the weight loss category. The houswives and regular folks not involved in any way with our Community. These folks are wanting to improve their lives by losing weight with Semaglutide and Tirzepatide.

QSC wants all the $$$ from these people who are brand new and who are navigating their way through unchartered(for them) waters and want someone else to teach them the ropes. Passing the buck. On top of all that they have the nerve to tell us....not the folks who they should be addressing...that they are going to keep the money these noobs are throwing at them because they are slowing down the Gravy Train when they inevitably(most of the people aren't reading his threats here) come across more of these headaches.

Are we supposed to be impressed? You are letting us all know that you are going to steal the money of the folks looking to you to improve their lives because you can? I wouldn't be surprised if they had a pool going in the sweatshop with an extra 25 Chinese Yuan added to the paycheck of the she he that steals the most from clients this way.

Go ahead and do it. I'm curious how the powers that be will handle this outright stealing? Remember, your guests of the Community and of the owners at the different places you set up your shit show. Let's do this.
100000% agree with @Zoidberg

Quit enabling the ignorant humans and trying to be the almighty savior.

If you were a source and had 100’s possibly 1000’s of idiots putting “steroids” or “Tren and Tirz” as the subject of the transfer and they could possibly get your corporation shut down / locked up etc. You gonna continue to be a saint and say plesssssse take your money back and use your head next time lil buddy. Good luck in your steroid journey. This is no different from buying drugs on the street only easier and you can’t get shot for being an idiot online so they don’t care. They dammm sure are not gonna walk up to the street corner in Chicago and scream I want some coke !!!! Because there will be repercussions.

What a guy! Proud to have you here. Does it excite you to do things that would have you spending the next decade breaking rocks with a pick axe in a forced labor camp if you pulled this kind of thing in your own back yard? Or are they chopping off hands for those convicted of larceny in the People's Republic?

Big talk from a little guy at the helm of the equivalent of a swap meet in South Central minus the Secret Police snatching citizens off the streets. Try behaving like you do at one of your "must attend" "no exceptions" Town Halls wearing the fake smiles clapping and shouting "Long Live The State"! Your hatred for us is disgusting.

Is there a limit to how much you'll steal? Do you keep it or does it go to the State?
what are you talking about ? Since when was a source enforcing rules to protect themselves and potentially their customers a bad thing ? Tracy has given warning now about how they’ll do business, If you don’t agree, or think you might be thick enough to make the mistake outlined don’t shop here, I completely agree with the rule, idiots ruined Alibaba for the rest of us so I’d way rather the source protected themselves and kept themselves open for business

Let's see....clients of this bargain basement outfit with male employees posing as women in an attempt to sexually arouse and entice its mostly male clients into spending more while being more likely to roll over and allow Mr Tracey to take a shit in their mouthes while taking credit for buying them all dinner. These fuckers laugh while talking amongst themselves about how stupid we all are. QSC wants to call people racists etc. while he and his sweatshop emploees are and have been the most bigoted group of human beings vorociously consuming and assimilating the propaganda they are force fed by the State. All that shit still fuels the evil known as Communism. Always has. They've always loathed the West while wandering around intoxicated with the USD they hate but can't get enough of it at the same time.

That's exactly what I'm saying. QSC needs to be clear because msg's about illegal products are being included in those wire transfers. Are you implying that customers(some of them from our membership) are maliciously including the msg's? Rhetorical....I know you aren't.

What you are saying is that those people leaving those msg's are "Idiots". Those "idiots" are the demographic being targetted by QSC and every other lame source on every paid source board in existence today. Most of the sources here at meso as well with a small # of exceptions who are successful and have enough business at this point that they can afford to turn business away. Rest assured that the rest of the sources here including QSC want every dollar they can get their grubby little hands on but want them without any headaches.

The folks including the msg's that most of us know not to include are the folks that don't know any better. Many have never placed and int order for Schedule 3 AAS. They have just recently registered here at meso and the things we take for granted are confusing or don't exist in their minds.

Then we have the newest addition to the potential client base that is showing up in droves in the emails of the sources who are offering the latest products in the weight loss category. The houswives and regular folks not involved in any way with our Community. These folks are wanting to improve their lives by losing weight with Semaglutide and Tirzepatide.

QSC wants all the $$$ from these people who are brand new and who are navigating their way through unchartered(for them) waters and want someone else to teach them the ropes. Passing the buck. On top of all that they have the nerve to tell us....not the folks who they should be addressing...that they are going to keep the money these noobs are throwing at them because they are slowing down the Gravy Train when they inevitably(most of the people aren't reading his threats here) come across more of these headaches.

Are we supposed to be impressed? You are letting us all know that you are going to steal the money of the folks looking to you to improve their lives because you can? I wouldn't be surprised if they had a pool going in the sweatshop with an extra 25 Chinese Yuan added to the paycheck of the she he that steals the most from clients this way.

Go ahead and do it. I'm curious how the powers that be will handle this outright stealing? Remember, your guests of the Community and of the owners at the different places you set up your shit show. Let's do this.
I don’t agree with any of that, but damn. That was a poetic rant. It’s like watching the cops arrest a mouthy Karen and I’m just loving it, until I realize I’m cheering for.. the cops?

Attachments

• IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    535.3 KB · Views: 337
Instead of steroids or illegal schedule III drugs, I definitely would’ve written gay lube and huge dildos on the reason bank transfer lol.

I’m pretty sure that is legal even in the vatican.

Megadong 6000 - Premium Adult Entertainment - $650

Shipped by baseball bat - $50

window lol GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

yes ok youve tripped me up on the vernacular there buddy, Vial vs media bottle, you want a "vial" since a media bottle is usually screw top 25mm-45mm. those can also be had easily enough with GL25 and GL45 rubber septums... over the years ive found filtering with baby sized filters into presealed 10ml vials is a huge pita slow process and im too lazy to spend that much time fucking with it all. ill stop rambling on in tracy's thread however
I guess you haven't been brewing that fucking long if you don't know what a media bottle is lol. Another reason to not take your advice.

Tracy are you guys going to be swimming at fixing these stopper problems that’s been very common with the finished batches dropping prices of small rubber into the oils. Yes most of us mess member will learn that you can filter it and problem solved but how selfish are we that that there’s way more ppl ordering that have not a clue that will end up inject peices of rubber into there muscles. And here we are only caring about our selfish concerns on getting cheap gear. That is the complete opposite of what this board once stood for. I posted this Yesterday tracy and you responded to everything but my post @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Attachments

• IMG_2625.jpeg
    IMG_2625.jpeg
    743.2 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_2626.jpeg
    IMG_2626.jpeg
    848 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2627.jpeg
    IMG_2627.jpeg
    733.7 KB · Views: 234
I put it in quotes because that's what you called it. Not me, retard. They don't make butyl stoppers for media bottles. Or as you like to call them, vials.

I'm going to stop replying to you because it's very apparent you are retarded.
They do make them for screw top media bottles. I said it before: Speak less, listen more and you might actually learn something.

Who is retarded now?

Last edited:
Back