Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think my immune system is that of a horse now lol. For any old timer who used vet grade eq/stanazolol and coffee filters on tren pellets, they know what I’m talking about.

It’s great how much we put emphasis on making sure sources produce our ugl with the utmost care for sterility, and some even resort to only using human grade substances.

For the unlucky few who had abscess or infections, or are sensitive to even the slightest impurities; your only options are to stick to pharma products, outright go aas free or stick to orals only.

I think my immune system is that of a horse now lol. For any old timer who used vet grade eq/stanazolol and coffee filters on tren pellets, they know what I’m talking about.

It’s great how much we put emphasis on making sure sources produce our ugl with the utmost care for sterility, and some even resort to only using human grade substances.

For the unlucky few who had abscess or infections, or are sensitive to even the slightest impurities; your only options are to stick to pharma products, outright go aas free or stick to orals only.
liquid chromatography on the old Fina Pellets lol. had a closet full of chromatography columns and separation funnels setup like a fucking meth lab

liquid chromatography on the old Fina Pellets lol. had a closet full of chromatography columns and separation funnels setup like a fucking meth lab
Well, that’s outside of my league or didn’t even try to research further during that time. We only followed the old basskiller method, rip our og homebrewing guru, for our first real tren brews.

Tren raws were so rare back then, hell, my first source used yahoo mail lmao, got his info sifting through all the chinese chemical sites.

lol for real? Was this relatively common in this community or are you a one-off?
Started like how @DECLAN mentioned dissolving Fina in oil then filter, it's been years now but pretty sure that's all basskillers method was. It also dissolved a bunch of filler and other shit in the oil. Handful of us in a private bb board took it further and found a few solvents and came up with a method via liquid chromatography that could isolate the tren much better. Couple of different polar/non polar washes and a separation funnel later and we had much cleaner isolated hormone. We still started with the basskillers method just refined through liquid chromatography and a few various washes that would pull out fillers, coloring, etc

Started like how @DECLAN mentioned dissolving Fina in oil then filter, it's been years now but pretty sure that's all basskillers method was. It also dissolved a bunch of filler and other shit in the oil. Handful of us in a private bb board took it further and found a few solvents and came up with a method via liquid chromatography that could isolate the tren much better. Couple of different polar/non polar washes and a separation funnel later and we had much cleaner isolated hormone. We still started with the basskillers method just refined through liquid chromatography and a few various washes that would pull out fillers, coloring, etc
Oh I see, that’s interesting. That’s similar to how DMT is extracted.

I was honestly lost on what you were saying. I thought you meant you had a home setup to test your UGL gear lol

Oh I see, that’s interesting. That’s similar to how DMT is extracted.

I was honestly lost on what you were saying. I thought you meant you had a home setup to test your UGL gear lol
No worries. Well now days I do have a loaded out SRI instruments gas chromatograph but we use it just for cannabinoids testing lol

TD from oils sale that had shipping issue and had to reship. Box was beat to hell but everything intact good packaging and thank you Tracy

TD from oils sale that had shipping issue and had to reship. Box was beat to hell but everything intact good packaging and thank you Tracy
I had about 30% breakage on my promo oils. Spent a few hours cleaning and sitting through that shit. Shits so cheap I'm not gonna cry about I'm more upset about the clean up then anything. I'm too fucking lazy for that shit.

Are you saying that the source needs to be clear that customers should not include messages about anabolic steroids in an international wire transfer that will be processes by multiple banks that have an obligation to intervene when funds are being transferred for illegal goods?

Anyone who is includes such messages in their wire transfer is an idiot and deserves to lose their money.
Yes. I’m saying he needs to make it clear to every potential customer that they’ll neither get their order or a refund if they break his rules, regardless of what those rules are or whether members think they’re acceptable or not.

Think of it as dotting the i’s & dotting the t’s, T&C’s etc.

You cannot expect every potential customer to read every page of this thread to discover this “rule” if Tracy doesn’t make it abundantly clear on his list.

He also has no valid excuse as to why he can’t do this either - it’s a few seconds of editing of his lists, that’s all & editing his lists is something he does regularly.

I also can’t see a valid reason why any member would support, let alone defend Tracy not doing that. Not any members who actually care about the community & harm reduction at least.

As @biggerben69 rightly points out, many of the people reading Meso nowadays are woefully naive, ill-informed &/or not particularly bright. But the whole fucking point of this forum is harm reduction & that encompasses not just physical harm, but mental, legal & financial harm that could arise from purchasing & using PEDs & ancillaries.

Just to reiterate - I’m NOT arguing against this rule - it’s Tracy’s business & he can have whatever rules he likes. But people need to be made aware of this before ordering.

I had about 30% breakage on my promo oils. Spent a few hours cleaning and sitting through that shit. Shits so cheap I'm not gonna cry about I'm more upset about the clean up then anything. I'm too fucking lazy for that shit.

IMG_7906.jpeg

Yeah that’s annoying. Not sure how they normally transport these packages but this one looks like it was kicked here the whole way. Can't really blame Tracy for that but maybe if he sees how the packages are being treated in transit he’ll double up on packing materials.

You cannot expect every potential customer to read every page of this thread to discover this “rule” if Tracy doesn’t make it abundantly clear on his list.
But it's not a "rule". It's common sense not to mention illegal goods in a wire transfer. What next? Does Tracy need to create a rule telling people to refraining making political statements against the Chinese government in their wire transfer? If people are so clueless that they jump off a cliff, they bare responsibility and should not expect restitution from anyone.

Yes. I’m saying he needs to make it clear to every potential customer that they’ll neither get their order or a refund if they break his rules, regardless of what those rules are or whether members think they’re acceptable or not.

Think of it as dotting the i’s & dotting the t’s, T&C’s etc.

He also has no valid excuse as to why he can’t do this either - it’s a few seconds of editing of his lists, that’s all & editing his lists is something he does regularly.

I also can’t see a valid reason why any member would support, let alone defend Tracy not doing that. Not any members who actually care about the community & harm reduction at least.

As @biggerben69 rightly points out, many of the people reading Meso nowadays are woefully naive, ill-informed &/or not particularly bright. But the whole fucking point of this forum is harm reduction & that encompasses not just physical harm, but mental, legal & financial harm that could arise from purchasing & using PEDs & ancillaries.

Just to reiterate - I’m NOT arguing against this rule - it’s Tracy’s business & he can have whatever rules he likes. But people need to be made aware of this before ordering.
Thumbs up

But it's not a "rule". It's common sense not to mention illegal goods in a wire transfer. What next? Does Tracy need to create a rule telling people to refraining making political statements against the Chinese government in their wire transfer? If people are so clueless that they jump off a cliff, they bare responsibility and should not expect restitution from anyone.
Valid point. It's like reverse "hot packs".

View attachment 282002

Yeah that’s annoying. Not sure how they normally transport these packages but this one looks like it was kicked here the whole way. Can't really blame Tracy for that but maybe if he sees how the packages are being treated in transit he’ll double up on packing materials.
QSC is taking care of the broken ones, can't ask for anything better CS honestly. Couple of crashed vials, nothing my wife's wax melter won't fix. Couple of floaters, nothing a refilter won't fix.

I’m talking about Tracy’s RULE that states anyone who does this loses their money.

I’ve seen other sources on here have customers make the same stupid mistake, but their response has been to reimburse the person their money & ban them from ordering again, which is fair.

Yes, doing something like this is dumb as fuck, I agree, but it should not be an excuse for a source to steal their money & that’s what it is, plain & simple.

Back