Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered over a month ago. First it was sent and sat in China for 2 weeks then had to be sent back to QSC and repackaged I received the 2nd tracking number for the repackage the 16th no movement on this either.
Thanks for the update, I’m getting concerned that this is going to take forever to get here if it gets here at all.

Thanks. I have only 5 vials of the rip blend and in my experience the pip is worst first couple of injections. I will see if I can find a way to manage the PIP, probably by decreasing the volume and trying every day injections.

It seems 300mg blends are too much for me.
Heating it can do wonders. If that doesn’t do the trick, mix it with added cyp or mct oil and also heat it. Blends can be nasty for some people.

Thanks for the update, I’m getting concerned that this is going to take forever to get here if it gets here at all.
Same here brother. The thing that pisses me off is mine was domestic come to find out after a week of no label created in my informed delivery and no package, I reach out to qsc and they tell me what I ordered is sold out domestic so it was being sent international. If I would have known it had to be placed international I just would have ordered through another domestic source.

Same here brother. The thing that pisses me off is mine was domestic come to find out after a week of no label created in my informed delivery and no package, I reach out to qsc and they tell me what I ordered is sold out domestic so it was being sent international. If I would have known it had to be placed international I just would have ordered through another domestic source.

Shit man that really sucks. Yeah I’m in the process of getting money together to get an order domestic because I can’t wait anymore. Sorry your dealing with this as well.

Shit man that really sucks. Yeah I’m in the process of getting money together to get an order domestic because I can’t wait anymore. Sorry you’re dealing with this as well.
Yeah man that’s a bummer you have to buy more of something you already are waiting on.
I guess we can’t always be blessed with quick T/A all the time. It seems other sources are getting raws through international just fine. I wonder why qsc is having issues with it…

Yeah. This is very wrong. So if sold international as domestic, did they add more stuff or issue refunds for the difference in price?

Tracy are you guys going to be swimming at fixing these stopper problems that’s been very common with the finished batches dropping prices of small rubber into the oils. Yes most of us mess member will learn that you can filter it and problem solved but how selfish are we that that there’s way more ppl ordering that have not a clue that will end up inject peices of rubber into there muscles. And here we are only caring about our selfish concerns on getting cheap gear. That is the complete opposite of what this board once stood for. I posted this Yesterday tracy and you responded to everything but my post @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

We already had a WW3 over this. They’re not going to change the stoppers. Coring is natural whether you use real pharma gear or Chinese bathtub vials. I did sterile compounding for a hospital and even the Bayer / Pfizer quality of stoppers break down after a few draws if you’re not doing it properly. Hell, even with small needles and perfect technique, they’re going to break apart. That’s what happens when you stab something 10+ times.

Does QSCs fall apart a little faster? Yeah. But it’s $9 for a vial of test. I’d suggest everyone get filter needles or a multi-use spike. It’s about $15 and you just stab the top once. Then your syringe luer-locks into it for a very fast and easy draw without needles.

Attachments

• IMG_3638.jpeg
    IMG_3638.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 75
We already had a WW3 over this. They’re not going to change the stoppers. Coring is natural whether you use real pharma gear or Chinese bathtub vials. I did sterile compounding for a hospital and even the Bayer / Pfizer quality of stoppers break down after a few draws if you’re not doing it properly. Hell, even with small needles and perfect technique, they’re going to break apart. That’s what happens when you stab something 10+ times.

Does QSCs fall apart a little faster? Yeah. But it’s $9 for a vial of test. I’d suggest everyone get filter needles or a multi-use spike. It’s about $15 and you just stab the top once. Then your syringe luer-locks into it for a very fast and easy draw without needles.
I get my vial spikes from Amazon for 2$ a peice

Been using it for about 3 weeks, 0.8ml EOD. Quads and VG, with 23ga 1in. No PIP to speak of.(In my experience, the deeper in the muscle, the less PIP) It is a comparably dark color as TestC I have from QSC. Good results so far, no sides, other than night sweats. For the price, I’m not to concerned about the quality of the caps.
Anyone knows what oil is in the Ripped 300 blend? Colour seems dark than other rip blends I've seen/used. I injected in my glutes, left glute last Friday and right on the Sunday. The PIP is the worst I ever had, can't move in bed without a lot of pain. I've had bad PIP before but this is ridiculous.
Left glute is improving but right glute is still horrible.

I injected 0.8mls with 0.2mls of test each time, this is what I had been doing for weeks now with another "ripped blend" from another lab that sells here and that was totally fine, no PIP.
There was no change to my injection routine, wash, swab, inject with a 25g 1inch needle (1ml syringe), then usually shower.

Also compared to other labs QSC vials capping seem to be very bad, there are a number of vials for different AAS where the top comes out like the picture.
One vial I found tiny pieces of rubber floating in the oil.
I messaged QSC on whatsapp about it and they ignored it.

Back