Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think my immune system is that of a horse now lol. For any old timer who used vet grade eq/stanazolol and coffee filters on tren pellets, they know what I’m talking about.

It’s great how much we put emphasis on making sure sources produce our ugl with the utmost care for sterility, and some even resort to only using human grade substances.

For the unlucky few who had abscess or infections, or are sensitive to even the slightest impurities; your only options are to stick to pharma products, outright go aas free or stick to orals only.
Your immune system IS the filter now! :D

But it's not a "rule". It's common sense not to mention illegal goods in a wire transfer. What next? Does Tracy need to create a rule telling people to refraining making political statements against the Chinese government in their wire transfer? If people are so clueless that they jump off a cliff, they bare responsibility and should not expect restitution from anyone.
I also like reminding people that basic things are (should be) common sense.... But the older I get, the more it becomes clear that one persons common sense is another persons stupidity.

The point is, we shouldn't assume that everyone's level of common sense is the same. This is what Zoidberg and Ben are trying to say.

When you have newbies and housewives buying for the first time, their common sense touchstone is things like Amazon.... And we get shit like this happening! You need to account for the LOWEST common denominator.

I'm all for Tracy's stance on things moving forwards but I don't think its a huge ask to put the warning on the PRICE LIST moving forwards, as the price list can be guaranteed that every single person is going to be looking at BEFORE making a order or payment.

Not everyone is going to read Meso or Discord and see the warning but everyone will read the price list!

I’m talking about Tracy’s RULE that states anyone who does this loses their money.

I’ve seen other sources on here have customers make the same stupid mistake, but their response has been to reimburse the person their money & ban them from ordering again, which is fair.

Yes, doing something like this is dumb as fuck, I agree, but it should not be an excuse for a source to steal their money & that’s what it is, plain & simple.
It might also be that the funds are frozen/seized by the bank.... In that case, it shouldn't be on QSC to reimburse the customer out of QSC's own pocket for the dumb actions of the customer which caused their own money to be seized.

It hit me when I re read everything. I’d heard about the finaplex pill era, before my time but that’s pretty cool you could extract the tren ace out of it.
Extracting the Tren Ace out of the pellets wasn't the hard thing... Removing the binders/fillers they used to make the pellets WAS the hard thing!

From memory, the original process started out using coffee filters to remove the majority of sediments but plenty still got through to the finished product.

Extracting the Tren Ace out of the pellets wasn't the hard thing... Removing the binders/fillers they used to make the pellets WAS the hard thing!

From memory, the original process started out using coffee filters to remove the majority of sediments but plenty still got through to the finished product.
Ya you really had to run some liquid phase polar/non-polar scrubs on the post extracted oil then use sep funnel followed by chromatography column. Thing we used 3 washes but for the life.of me can't remember the solvents we used to pull all of the binders, fillers and shit

I also like reminding people that basic things are (should be) common sense.... But the older I get, the more it becomes clear that one persons common sense is another persons stupidity.

The point is, we shouldn't assume that everyone's level of common sense is the same. This is what Zoidberg and Ben are trying to say.

When you have newbies and housewives buying for the first time, their common sense touchstone is things like Amazon.... And we get shit like this happening! You need to account for the LOWEST common denominator.

I'm all for Tracy's stance on things moving forwards but I don't think its a huge ask to put the warning on the PRICE LIST moving forwards, as the price list can be guaranteed that every single person is going to be looking at BEFORE making a order or payment.

Not everyone is going to read Meso or Discord and see the warning but everyone will read the price list!
I think this is how we dumb down as a species, instead of letting the stupid people learn the hard way, we hold their hands and coddle them like little babies.

Screw em, let them learn and grow through experience.

The new generation are like literal babies. You would think they would be more tech savvy, but nope. Only in a very superficial way. Add to that zero street smarts and too scared to help themselves. Scared to use crypto, and scared to do anything by themselves
Do you think it’s the young generation who can’t use crypto? I doubt it, they’re the only ones who prefer crypto, hell, they are crypto. It’s my fellow millennials and the older generation who are scared or can’t navigate the new technology who use bank transfers.

Let’s be real, there are dumb fucks in every generation.

Declan, ¿puedes indicarme otro proveedor como QSC? Hago muchos pedidos a QSC y me gustaría tener una alternativa. Especialmente uno que tiene HGH y Tirzepatida de calidad al mismo precio.
Tengo mi primer pedido con ellos de enantato texto pero aún no sé la calidad porque solo tengo 2 dosis, ¿sabes algo? Gracias amigo

Tirzepatide 30mg Group buy

MOQ : 1 kit
Pricing : $380/kit.
Purple transparent tops.

Shipping:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand. (EU/UK customers who prefer special line, can ask for it, will be charged in this case)
Charged (special line): Canada, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
QSC reserves the right to request a extra for shipping costs for remote locations, these are the islands and places that are difficult to access by carriers, for which they are obliged to overcharge a supplement, it is rare but it happens. Hawai only the express option.

Testing fee included: A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4-5 vials together to Janoshik for testing. Members will be choosed randomly from the volunteers by the customers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers via the third party. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense.

Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref.

Shipping:
Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target), 1 week holidays not included (Labor day)
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Monday - friday payment. Payment reconciliation 4-5 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Orders can start being collected from today (now).
Maximum date to place the order is 03/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 05/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.
If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Join our discord server:
Code:
https://discord.gg/H74jHedK

I have been reading about the problems with the vial stoppers. Guess what, it ain't the stopper, is you, fucking poking it in the same spot over and over again or 1/10th of a mm to the side with a harpoon. My mate got some kit's from QSC and he is using 18g to draw. At least 10 times form each vial. No rubber pieces no nothing. But he is not a dumb fuck to poke it in the same spot every time.

So the only thing that needs fixing is your technique, not the stoppers.

About the filter floaters, that's an entirely different conversation and it should be an easy fix, just change the filtration system with quality filters and reduce the pressure.

Last, but not least: refunds for doxxing an entire operation with bank wires and things like illegal drugs on the description? Really? You want a refund for that oopsie? It's the same thing as doing it to you local drug dealer that has a delivery service. Try getting a refund from him too. If it was 20 years back you would get a fucking knock on the door by the local mf paid by the source.

Paid mistakes are the best lesson.

I think this is how we dumb down as a species, instead of letting the stupid people learn the hard way, we hold their hands and coddle them like little babies.

Screw em, let them learn and grow through experience.
I'm a huge believer in Darwinism... But when it comes to this shit, not correcting them or guiding them has the potential to burn sources and that ultimately effects us all.

Tirzepatide 30mg Group buy

MOQ : 1 kit
Pricing : $380/kit.
Purple transparent tops.

Shipping:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand. (EU/UK customers who prefer special line, can ask for it, will be charged in this case)
Charged (special line): Canada, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
QSC reserves the right to request a extra for shipping costs for remote locations, these are the islands and places that are difficult to access by carriers, for which they are obliged to overcharge a supplement, it is rare but it happens. Hawai only the express option.

Testing fee included: A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4-5 vials together to Janoshik for testing. Members will be choosed randomly from the volunteers by the customers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers via the third party. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense.

Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref.

Shipping:
Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target), 1 week holidays not included (Labor day)
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Monday - friday payment. Payment reconciliation 4-5 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Orders can start being collected from today (now).
Maximum date to place the order is 03/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 05/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.
If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Join our discord server:
Code:
https://discord.gg/H74jHedK

I've never done a group buy? Do we need so many people to submit a Bulk order for it to be possible? I joined the Discord

Back