Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I

I think they even admitted themselves they underfill to about 9? Not sure, but for the price it kind of doesn’t matter imo. As long as concentration is correct atleast. Rather underfill than underdose
Ya its still worth noting, since when you consider having possibly 10% broken in transit, 10-15% underfill things start not looking "cheaper" than many other chinese oil sources.

Tirzepatide 30mg Group buy

MOQ : 1 kit
Pricing : $380/kit.
Purple transparent tops.

Shipping:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand. (EU/UK customers who prefer special line, can ask for it, will be charged in this case)
Charged (special line): Canada, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
QSC reserves the right to request a extra for shipping costs for remote locations, these are the islands and places that are difficult to access by carriers, for which they are obliged to overcharge a supplement, it is rare but it happens. Hawai only the express option.

Testing fee included: A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4-5 vials together to Janoshik for testing. Members will be choosed randomly from the volunteers by the customers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers via the third party. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense.

Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref.

Shipping:
Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target), 1 week holidays not included (Labor day)
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Monday - friday payment. Payment reconciliation 4-5 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Orders can start being collected from today (now).
Maximum date to place the order is 03/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 05/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.
If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Join our discord server:
Code:
https://discord.gg/H74jHedK
Man this is bullshit. How am I supposed to save up any money with crazy deals like this? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals trying to keep me poor. May have to dip into the fishing budget.

Tirzepatide 30mg Group buy

MOQ : 1 kit
Pricing : $380/kit.
Purple transparent tops.

Shipping:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand. (EU/UK customers who prefer special line, can ask for it, will be charged in this case)
Charged (special line): Canada, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
QSC reserves the right to request a extra for shipping costs for remote locations, these are the islands and places that are difficult to access by carriers, for which they are obliged to overcharge a supplement, it is rare but it happens. Hawai only the express option.

Testing fee included: A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4-5 vials together to Janoshik for testing. Members will be choosed randomly from the volunteers by the customers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers via the third party. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense.

Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref.

Shipping:
Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target), 1 week holidays not included (Labor day)
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Monday - friday payment. Payment reconciliation 4-5 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Orders can start being collected from today (now).
Maximum date to place the order is 03/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 05/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

If you place the order after the end of second countown end you will receive a quotation with normal pricing.
If you pay after the third countdown end, the payment will be refunded and if not possible, credited.

End of collection of orders :

End of allowed payment to be received :

The orders can be done via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn or whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Join our discord server:
Code:
https://discord.gg/H74jHedK

Test Report #41457.png

It hit me when I re read everything. I’d heard about the finaplex pill era, before my time but that’s pretty cool you could extract the tren ace out of it.
Also extracted Testosterone Propionate from Synovex. Had the extra step of washing the estradiol out of the implants as well with Synoovex.

Extracting the Tren Ace out of the pellets wasn't the hard thing... Removing the binders/fillers they used to make the pellets WAS the hard thing!

From memory, the original process started out using coffee filters to remove the majority of sediments but plenty still got through to the finished product.
Eagle Research sold conversion kits online for both Finiplex and Synovex. We could also use painters caps from Home Depot as filters. Used HEAT in the yellow container to rinse binders. HEAT is Dry Gas(gas treatment for cold weather).

100000% agree with @Zoidberg

Quit enabling the ignorant humans and trying to be the almighty savior.

If you were a source and had 100’s possibly 1000’s of idiots putting “steroids” or “Tren and Tirz” as the subject of the transfer and they could possibly get your corporation shut down / locked up etc. You gonna continue to be a saint and say plesssssse take your money back and use your head next time lil buddy. Good luck in your steroid journey. This is no different from buying drugs on the street only easier and you can’t get shot for being an idiot online so they don’t care. They dammm sure are not gonna walk up to the street corner in Chicago and scream I want some coke !!!! Because there will be repercussions.
This is nothing like street level sales. Online they are reaching 100x plus more potential buyers from experienced buyers who have purchased from street level dealers as well as online sources to regular humans that work 9 to 5 jobs who have never purchased illicit products from any source as well as 15 year old kids wanting to imitate their Instagram heroes.

QSC wants all the cash that comes from having such a vast audience but doesn't want to do anything extra to educate those with no experience? Its their fault for not spelling out every step including what the customer can and cannot write for an explanation as to what the transfer is for. Why would they assume anything? The threats to keep the cash is just a way for this dickhead to get off expressing his hatred for us all...including you, phenom.

Millard hit me up thanking me for my post as well as letting me know the QSC Fan Bois came out in force to take the opportunity to offer up their mouths to QSC to do as he wishes with them. I have to say that while I was a little disappointed when I saw your post but I wasn't a bit surprised. When I came out to relieve myself in the TGI thread a few years back you weren't pleased with my posts back then either....or do I have you confused with another fan boy? There are so many.

Hi guys sorry to trouble you, I need your help has anyone tried testosterone enanthate 250mg X 10ml QSC impressions pip etc any response would be helpful as I am about to send an order in soon , but I wanted more info on tudca powder / hgh 24iu/ testosterone enanthate, I have seen the tests and they seem great , but I wanted more feedback on it. PS: thank you very much for your answers .

Hi guys sorry to trouble you, I need your help has anyone tried testosterone enanthate 250mg X 10ml QSC impressions pip etc any response would be helpful as I am about to send an order in soon , but I wanted more info on tudca powder / hgh 24iu/ testosterone enanthate, I have seen the tests and they seem great , but I wanted more feedback on it. PS: thank you very much for your answers .
*Alex has entered the chat and doesn't give a flying fuck about the search button.

What's wrong with asking? it was so I wouldn't have to read 2421 pages!!!
PS: I've never used QSC before , because I need TUDCA dust , it seemed like a good idea to ask those who have used QSC until now, but it's like you said Alex has entered the chat and doesn't give a shit!!! Anyway I thank you for your comment (you could have saved it!).

*Alex has entered the chat and doesn't give a flying fuck about the search button.

Trying to find the search button hold on….

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

Back