Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Per me Narta allora prendilo nel culo visto che ti piace fare il coglione con te e con chi ti dà corda!

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry to trouble you, I need your help has anyone tried testosterone enanthate 250mg X 10ml QSC impressions pip etc any response would be helpful as I am about to send an order in soon , but I wanted more info on tudca powder / hgh 24iu/ testosterone enanthate, I have seen the tests and they seem great , but I wanted more feedback on it. PS: thank you very much for your answers .
Mix the Tudca in the test e to alleviate pip. Use the search function you'll find a lot of guys do this with test e.

Hi guys sorry to trouble you, I need your help has anyone tried testosterone enanthate 250mg X 10ml QSC impressions pip etc any response would be helpful as I am about to send an order in soon , but I wanted more info on tudca powder / hgh 24iu/ testosterone enanthate, I have seen the tests and they seem great , but I wanted more feedback on it. PS: thank you very much for your answers .
I am with the testo enanthate today I prick myself is the third prick Pip so far normal, you would notice only a little pain the next day but as quality I can not tell you yet.

Ya you really had to run some liquid phase polar/non-polar scrubs on the post extracted oil then use sep funnel followed by chromatography column. Thing we used 3 washes but for the life.of me can't remember the solvents we used to pull all of the binders, fillers and shit
Wasn't it Ethyl lactate they used back then

This is nothing like street level sales. Online they are reaching 100x plus more potential buyers from experienced buyers who have purchased from street level dealers as well as online sources to regular humans that work 9 to 5 jobs who have never purchased illicit products from any source as well as 15 year old kids wanting to imitate their Instagram heroes.

QSC wants all the cash that comes from having such a vast audience but doesn't want to do anything extra to educate those with no experience? Its their fault for not spelling out every step including what the customer can and cannot write for an explanation as to what the transfer is for. Why would they assume anything? The threats to keep the cash is just a way for this dickhead to get off expressing his hatred for us all...including you, phenom.

Millard hit me up thanking me for my post as well as letting me know the QSC Fan Bois came out in force to take the opportunity to offer up their mouths to QSC to do as he wishes with them. I have to say that while I was a little disappointed when I saw your post but I wasn't a bit surprised. When I came out to relieve myself in the TGI thread a few years back you weren't pleased with my posts back then either....or do I have you confused with another fan boy? There are so many.

it’s a shame that all of us grown ass men can’t agree to disagree. This is not an issue of fanboying for QSC.

It’s an issue of “should drug dealers have to educate their junkies and hold their hand to keep them safe”

And the answer is no. Aside from legal marijuana dispensaries, there are virtually NO dealers on this planet who are teaching random customers how to do things properly. You give them the money without being suspicious, you get your drugs, and you go away until you need more drugs. That’s how it works in real life.

And in the name of “harm reduction” then it’s probably a good thing to rob them and ignore them. Because anyone stupid enough to put “steroids” in a bank transfer is most likely a high school or college kid that shouldn’t be touching gear anyways. I don’t know how we can preach harm reduction and also hold peoples hands while helping them do steroids when they’re not ready yet.

This argument is the same principle as “safe injection sites” for heroin junkies. It ultimately comes down to one question. Should you be pampering grown adults who want to do illegal drugs, and make it easier for them to do illegal drugs?

Just because it’s “less” illegal and they operate from a real lab on a pretty bodybuilding forum, doesn’t change what they are- drug dealers. Would it be cool if they added a signature to their emails saying “DO NOT MENTION ILLEGAL STUFF IN BANK TRANSFERS” ? Sure. That would help some. But you will ALWAYS have the dumbasses who pull up to the dealers house blasting music loud as hell and throwing beer bottles in the street. Those are bad customers and no dealers want them around. I think a lot of you guys are underestimating the stupidity of the Reddit and TikTok kids. These are the most learned-helpless generations to ever exist. You are not doing them, or America any favors by helping them stay stupid.

Last edited:
I am with the testo enanthate today I prick myself is the third prick Pip so far normal, you would notice only a little pain the next day but as quality I can not tell you yet.
Thanks for your reply TheBeast08 i appreciate it very much, did you also use the HGH 24iu ? :)

it’s a shame that all of us grown ass men can’t agree to disagree. This is not an issue of fanboying for QSC.

It’s an issue of “should drug dealers have to educate their junkies and hold their hand to keep them safe”

And the answer is no. Aside from legal marijuana dispensaries, there are virtually NO dealers on this planet who are teaching random customers how to do things properly. You give them the money without being suspicious, you get your drugs, and you go away until you need more drugs. That’s how it works in real life.

And in the name of “harm reduction” then it’s probably a good thing to rob them and ignore them. Because anyone stupid enough to put “steroids” in a bank transfer is most likely a high school or college kid that shouldn’t be touching gear anyways. I don’t know how we can preach harm reduction and also hold peoples hands while helping them do steroids when they’re not ready yet.

This argument is the same principle as “safe injection sites” for heroin junkies. It ultimately comes down to one question. Should you be pampering grown adults who want to do illegal drugs, and make it easier for them to do illegal drugs?

Just because it’s “less” illegal and they operate from a real lab on a pretty bodybuilding forum, doesn’t change what they are- drug dealers. Would it be cool if they added a signature to their emails saying “DO NOT MENTION ILLEGAL STUFF IN BANK TRANSFERS” ? Sure. That would help some. But you will ALWAYS have the dumbasses who pull up to the dealers house blasting music loud as hell and throwing beer bottles in the street. Those are bad customers and no dealers want them around. I think a lot of you guys are underestimating the stupidity of the Reddit and TikTok kids. These are the most learned-helpless generations to ever exist. You are not doing them, or America any favors by helping them stay stupid.
These old heads will say stuff like "you should have seen what it was like when you put hundreds of dollars in an envelope and hoped something came in 6 months", but I bet if any of them were stupid enough to write "steroid money" on the envelope they wouldn't be trying to defend the retard who didn't get any steroids. They'd probably tell them to smarten the fuck up and maybe you'll get something the next time you try. As they should be doing now too.

These old heads will say stuff like "you should have seen what it was like when you put hundreds of dollars in an envelope and hoped something came in 6 months", but I bet if any of them were stupid enough to write "steroid money" on the envelope they wouldn't be trying to defend the retard who didn't get any steroids. They'd probably tell them to smarten the fuck up and maybe you'll get something the next time you try. As they should be doing now too.

Maybe there was honor and chivalry in drug dealing in the 60s - 80s. I don’t know. I wasn’t even alive yet.

But I’ve seen enough documentaries and read enough books to know that guys like Pablo Escobar and Frank Gambino weren’t showing grace to idiots. They would have no issue breaking your kneecaps or killing your family if you risked their operations by saying “COCAINE MONEY” on your bank transfer or checkbook.

I’m genuinely confused why people think steroids don’t follow the general rules of illegal drug trade. Getting ripped off for being stupid is one of the better outcomes when you hit the illegal drug scene.

I just want to add that no one is suggesting anyone hold peoples hand re:safety. To use your analogy, this would be the equivalent of a drug dealer making a hard line against using a public phone that is likely tapped to make obvious deals and using the actual drug name.

There isn’t a drug dealer on the planet that would allow that. And if the users money was lost because of stupidity and would cost the dealer tons of work to return it, they’d tell them to go fuck themselves, too.

I’m not saying I agree or disagree, but I do agree it’s absurd to put a grey market name or outright illegal name in any of the transaction notes.

Nobody is still answering the question, ANYBODY HERE LOST ANY MONEY FROM THIS ISSUE YET?

Where are all the complaints of people getting ripped off? Holy moly drama queens, making a big deal of non existing issue.

Is QSC stealing anyones money? Or people’s hatred for Tracy clouding their vision and labeling everyone shaming the dumbasses who do not possess the common sense to order drugs properly as “fan bois”.

This is the issues any source face when they open this kind of business in the open nothing new, I don’t know why Meso is divided about this. It’s business, illegal but still a business, if you don’t like it take your money somewhere else like a good capitalist. Just don’t guilt me into feeling sorry for you or support your stance in holding stupid peoples hands crossing the road.

What size are these vials with 35mg Tirz? 10ml?
It's about a 3mL bottle, but a little bigger in reality. I use 3mL Bac water, it fits fine in the vial and keeps dosage 1:1 in my brain (1mg = 10 units = 0.10mL). I do the same with 15mg using 1.5mL Bac water.

Nobody is still answering the question, ANYBODY HERE LOST ANY MONEY FROM THIS ISSUE YET?

Where are all the complaints of people getting ripped off? Holy moly drama queens, making a big deal of non existing issue.

Is QSC stealing anyones money? Or people’s hatred for Tracy clouding their vision and labeling everyone shaming the dumbasses who do not possess the common sense to order drugs properly as “fan bois”.

This is the issues any source face when they open this kind of business in the open nothing new, I don’t know why Meso is divided about this. It’s business, illegal but still a business, if you don’t like it take your money somewhere else like a good capitalist. Just don’t guilt me into feeling sorry for you or support your stance in holding stupid peoples hands crossing the road.
I honestly doubt it's anyone off here that is putting that in. I bet there's a percentage of people who were told by someone they know, that all you need to do is send an email to a certain address and ask for a price list. They've probably never gone to a forum or done any research other than a quick Google search. They're literally NPC's of the drug world

There are probably a few "new members" on here from redit that probably are window lickers and don't know what they are doing. Don't forget Tracy opened that discord server and who the hell knows what goes on in there when people order. OPSEC, discreetness are words most don't understand or ever used.

Usually I’m with you on something like this but I gotta say if I were Tracy / QSC I would take the same stance.

If you’re that messy enough to put in a wire note that it’s for illegal items, you deserve to lose your money.

Back