Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There are probably a few "new members" on here from redit that probably are window lickers and don't know what they are doing. Don't forget Tracy opened that discord server and who the hell knows what goes on in there when people order. OPSEC, discreetness are words most don't understand or ever used.
Yep, if you want their business you have to deal with whatever they bring too. It’s their risk for wanting more business.
Usually I’m with you on something like this but I gotta say if I were Tracy / QSC I would take the same stance.

If you’re that messy enough to put in a wire note that it’s for illegal items, you deserve to lose your money.
What I don’t get is why am I a fan boi because I don’t want to support dumbasses? I don’t think that is good for the community at all, how is that harm reduction? If this happened back when I started, vets would tell me to clean house now because I clearly admitted ordering illegal drugs knowingly. That is after you get ripped a new one for endangering everyone who had used the said source.

Oh how things have changed, maybe Ben is right, and I am just old.

Yep, if you want their business you have to deal with whatever they bring too. It’s their risk for wanting more business.

What I don’t get is why am I a fan boi because I don’t want to support dumbasses? I don’t think that is good for the community at all, how is that harm reduction? If this happened back when I started, vets would tell me to clean house now because I clearly admitted ordering illegal drugs knowingly. That is after you get ripped a new one for endangering everyone who had used the said source.

Oh how things have changed, maybe Ben is right, and I am just old.
Oh sorry I thought you were standing up for the dumbasses adding the clearly illegal notes. Misunderstanding

Recently just ordered NPP and Primo on April 1st. I have a box that says 10108972 QDSIGMAP5
And
10114574 QDSIGMAEM200

One is clear tops and one is White tops.

Which is the primo and which is the NPP

Recently just ordered NPP and Primo on April 1st. I have a box that says 10108972 QDSIGMAP5
And
10114574 QDSIGMAEM200

One is clear tops and one is White tops.

Which is the primo and which is the NPP
If one is 200mg and the end of the sku says MAEM200 wouldnt you think Methenolone Enanthate 200mg? I cant spoon feed anymore details without stating the obvious here... NPP is definitely QDSIGMAEM200

Last edited:
This is nothing like street level sales. Online they are reaching 100x plus more potential buyers from experienced buyers who have purchased from street level dealers as well as online sources to regular humans that work 9 to 5 jobs who have never purchased illicit products from any source as well as 15 year old kids wanting to imitate their Instagram heroes.

QSC wants all the cash that comes from having such a vast audience but doesn't want to do anything extra to educate those with no experience? Its their fault for not spelling out every step including what the customer can and cannot write for an explanation as to what the transfer is for. Why would they assume anything? The threats to keep the cash is just a way for this dickhead to get off expressing his hatred for us all...including you, phenom.

Millard hit me up thanking me for my post as well as letting me know the QSC Fan Bois came out in force to take the opportunity to offer up their mouths to QSC to do as he wishes with them. I have to say that while I was a little disappointed when I saw your post but I wasn't a bit surprised. When I came out to relieve myself in the TGI thread a few years back you weren't pleased with my posts back then either....or do I have you confused with another fan boy? There are so many.
Fanboy lol nope you have the correct member clown !!! Keep writing your novels thinking you’re impressing everyone. Nobody is impressed. If Millard didn’t want QSC on here he’d ban him. So take that bullshit with your old worn out ass.

Anybody have recent experience for Canada Special Line vs Post**?
First time using special line and so far I've seen no difference with it from normal China Post. I've had packs show up in 3 weeks with post, also had them show up in 3 months. I'm at 6 weeks waiting right now with special line and the tracking is basically useless until it gets to Canada so who knows where it is or what it's doing. Might be because it's a shipment with raws, but so far I'm not sure what the extra cost for the shipping is for.

First time using special line and so far I've seen no difference with it from normal China Post. I've had packs show up in 3 weeks with post, also had them show up in 3 months. I'm at 6 weeks waiting right now with special line and the tracking is basically useless until it gets to Canada so who knows where it is or what it's doing. Might be because it's a shipment with raws, but so far I'm not sure what the extra cost for the shipping is for.
It’s so your name and address is not on the international parcel containing illegal schedule 3 drugs entering canadian soil. You will avoid the consequences in case it gets snagged by customs.

Fanboy lol nope you have the correct member clown !!! Keep writing your novels thinking you’re impressing everyone. Nobody is impressed. If Millard didn’t want QSC on here he’d ban him. So take that bullshit with your old worn out ass.
Millard is very fair and allows a free market. I don’t think QSC is his favorite source by any means but they play fair and provide a niche service.

Also they drove probably 40%+ of the active users here by advertising (shilling) on Reddit.

LOL spoke too soon, just opened a letter from customs about seized HGH and minoxidil. It was actually HCG, and they didn't even say anything about the Test E I had in that shipment also. BUT, that was the shipment I made on canada special line. Looks like that doesn't protect your identity at all. Also the 2nd shipment in a row I've had seized. First one was shipped with express and got no notice except from UPS tracking update.

LOL spoke too soon, just opened a letter from customs about seized HGH and minoxidil. It was actually HCG, and they didn't even say anything about the Test E I had in that shipment also. BUT, that was the shipment I made on canada special line. Looks like that doesn't protect your identity at all. Also the 2nd shipment in a row I've had seized. First one was shipped with express and got no notice except from UPS tracking update.
Customs whenever they seize peptides, most of time in the letter they mark them as seized HGH. The Canadian special line I've explained many times that if seized, customers will receive the letter, it's not like EU special line or US special lines. Same for australians.

Millard is very fair and allows a free market. I don’t think QSC is his favorite source by any means but they play fair and provide a niche service.

Also they drove probably 40%+ of the active users here by advertising (shilling) on Reddit.
Not sure if Millard have a "favorite source", but one thing is sure, since Meso is my favorite board, we helped bringing a lot of traffic here.

Customs whenever they seize peptides, most of time in the letter they mark them as seized HGH. The Canadian special line I've explained many times that if seized, customers will receive the letter, it's not like EU special line or US special lines. Same for australians.
Can you explain again then what the benefit to a special line in canada is and why it's different?

Makes sense, thanks
Sorry man, my mistake, our special line is different indeed.

Back