Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've been looking at this lately, any advice for 1st time user?

Semax or go straight to NASA?

What dosage works best in your opinion?

Any idea how long it stores once reconstituted?
For me I use both, they both exhibit different properites.

Dose is going to vary person to person. I pinned 6-7mg of semax one time & thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest.
2mg is decent for me.

No idea on degradation. I’d just assume use in 30 days.

Why is this whole forum using bitcoin is the real question.
You have to remember the crowd that Meso serves. I’d guess the mean age on this forum is 35-40. Even with how accessible bitcoin is, some people still have issues. No way old gear heads are about to learn to swap for XMR to pay for their Tren E

and ignoring the question by @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is even more suspicious :)
So I guess their claims regarding safety are just not true

Well damn Sherlock, you got me, you probably have an extra IQ digit compared to all these meso meatheads who blindly trusting the chinese tranny and never asked the safety questions because they are too lazy to think about their OPSEC, probably their last priority.

Sometimes it's better that you don't know how things work and just take my word for what's it is, as far as we deliver you successfully, with no customs risk with the special lines and just trust a system that worked for the past 3 years for Meso-Rx members. I prefer that you remain suspicious and take all the safety mesures that might include sticking to US domestic or creatine.

New batchs, and first time making NA-semax and NA-selank Amidate versions.

Semax 40mg $85/kit
N-acetyl semax amidate 30mg $80/kit
N-acetyl selank amidate 10mg $65/kit
HCG 5000IU $85/kit

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/41454-semax_40_mg_H4G59HZNSPEM
https://janoshik.com/tests/41459-NAsemaxAmidate_30mg_5MFEF9XBPGST
https://janoshik.com/tests/41461-NAcetyl_Selank_Amidate_10_mg_HFE46QABSUGC
https://janoshik.com/tests/41464-HCG_5000_IU_4K1YZREZASNM

Check this sexy 99.99% for NA-semax Amidate

View attachment 282255
View attachment 282254View attachment 282253View attachment 282252

Hey Tracy, what are the advantages of NASA over Reg Selank, is it just improved absorbtion or are their other benefits to your knowledge?
Thanks.

I appreciate you checking me. One of my many character defects...trying to impress the masses. There was a time when we were OK and could share space in a thread. I'm guessing that was before I turned clown? Anyyyywayyy.....

That's not how @Millard operates and you know it. We don't ban sources for being scumbags. Scumbags can operate within the parameters of the forum. Look at me....all these years of walking the line. Your TGI crew cried for me to be banned so many times. Where are all those quality members now? You wanted to be liked by them and be real life friends. I tried to tell you guys. You "Real" members warmed up to all of them. I'm talking about the members who were planted here and who disappeared shortly after TGI left. They can't be found on any other forum. They no longer exist.

I know...I'm living in the past. I'm worn out. Those that can't remember the past are condemned to repeat it. I'm not an exceptionally educated guy and I should give credit if I'm going to quote philosophers. I really didn't mean to insult you. You took my "fan boy" remark to heart. I'm really just hoping to get in the heads of the vets around here when i start seeing certain patterns emerge. You're one of those vets. You're a respected member. I have respect and honestly enjoy your posts as well as the limited interactions we've had. A lot of folks don't care for me or my long winded rants. There are many who do enjoy my nonsense. Whatever. I'm still doing my thing albeit from different angles within the Community.
I came off a little strong too, I know your intentions are good here with what you do. No hard feelings sir.

I came off a little strong too, I know your intentions are good here with what you do. No hard feelings sir.
Vin Diesel Family GIF by The Fast Saga

You have to remember the crowd that Meso serves. I’d guess the mean age on this forum is 35-40. Even with how accessible bitcoin is, some people still have issues. No way old gear heads are about to learn to swap for XMR to pay for their Tren E
Same old gearheads are less useful targets for LEO. Many even have the ways and means to mount more solid defenses should legal entanglements get that far. Compare that to a youngin who considers anonymous purchases as security forgetting that "possession is 9/10 of the law"

I appreciate you checking me. One of my many character defects...trying to impress the masses. There was a time when we were OK and could share space in a thread. I'm guessing that was before I turned clown? Anyyyywayyy.....

That's not how @Millard operates and you know it. We don't ban sources for being scumbags. Scumbags can operate within the parameters of the forum. Look at me....all these years of walking the line. Your TGI crew cried for me to be banned so many times. Where are all those quality members now? You wanted to be liked by them and be real life friends. I tried to tell you guys. You "Real" members warmed up to all of them. I'm talking about the members who were planted here and who disappeared shortly after TGI left. They can't be found on any other forum. They no longer exist.

I know...I'm living in the past. I'm worn out. Those that can't remember the past are condemned to repeat it. I'm not an exceptionally educated guy and I should give credit if I'm going to quote philosophers. I really didn't mean to insult you. You took my "fan boy" remark to heart. I'm really just hoping to get in the heads of the vets around here when i start seeing certain patterns emerge. You're one of those vets. You're a respected member. I have respect and honestly enjoy your posts as well as the limited interactions we've had. A lot of folks don't care for me or my long winded rants. There are many who do enjoy my nonsense. Whatever. I'm still doing my thing albeit from different angles within the Community.
Can you please enlighten me on what TGI is?

Not sure if Millard have a "favorite source", but one thing is sure, since Meso is my favorite board, we helped bringing a lot of traffic here.
I'll help....when we drop names around here we tag that individual in order to give them the opportunity to respond. Your post gives us a look into what an individual with Delusions of Grandeur looks like. You really have no idea, do you? You can take the opportunity get a grip on reality.

The bigger issue with your post is the member who chimed in to "applaud you sir". @Pinnacle Elements, don't make the mistake of believing this source is on Millard's Christmas Card List....because he isn't.

If anyone believes the owner of Meso, @Millard , is in this sources, or any sources debt, for driving traffic to meso and that debt should be paid with gratitude I implore you to get a grip. You've no idea what the man is about and what he's worked tirelessly for over the last 20 plus years at meso and beyond.

People get so caught up in source dick riding that they lose sight of the big picture. Forest for the trees, people! The forest for the trees!

Back