Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The bigger issue with your post is the member who chimed in to "applaud you sir". @Pinnacle Elements, don't make the mistake of believing this source is on Millard's Christmas Card List....because he isn't.
There’s no issue man, just misunderstanding of the full scope. I’m well aware QSC isn’t exactly on his best side.

Millard is very fair and allows a free market. I don’t think QSC is his favorite source by any means but they play fair and provide a niche service.

Also they drove probably 40%+ of the active users here by advertising (shilling) on Reddit.

To which Tracy agreed they’d driven a significant amount of traffic to Millard’s site.

I replied all is fair in a free market and I applaud them for building the infrastructure they have and the market share they’ve acquired. Gotta give credit where it’s due, it’s an impressive operation.

For me I use both, they both exhibit different properites.

Dose is going to vary person to person. I pinned 6-7mg of semax one time & thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest.
2mg is decent for me.

No idea on degradation. I’d just assume use in 30 days.
Do you run them both at same time? Or alternate?

Meanwhile there is a steroid brewer on Facebook accepting cashapp for the past 4 years with no busts, but we are the assholes
I'm not saying anyone is an asshole mate, just what I do for myself. You do you! Everyone has different levels of OpSec. I'm the 1st to say my levels are overboard.

that's a good question. But who told you I used the real ones?
And that's not the part of the question, so do not distract :)
Because if you weren't using your own details/address, you automatically have a cut out for any potential blowback and this is a non issue for you.

When a Chinese source says "no customs issues" for you, it means there is a LOWER risk, its never no risk. From their end, they are only concerned with clearance numbers and if they are hitting 98% delivery, to their thinking, that's "no risk" to most customers.

But for the unlucky 2%, it has the potential to be 100% risk!

Don't discuss shipping methods or routes in detail.

I think the US special line is the only 1 that reships, all others just use "safer" routes and your address details are 100% in the open IF your pack is snagged! Just less likely to be snagged via special line.

That's all the details anyone needs to make an informed decision.

Well damn Sherlock, you got me, you probably have an extra IQ digit compared to all these meso meatheads who blindly trusting the chinese tranny and never asked the safety questions because they are too lazy to think about their OPSEC, probably their last priority.

Sometimes it's better that you don't know how things work and just take my word for what's it is, as far as we deliver you successfully, with no customs risk with the special lines and just trust a system that worked for the past 3 years for Meso-Rx members. I prefer that you remain suspicious and take all the safety mesures that might include sticking to US domestic or creatine.
I suspect I know how it works but I never wanted to put it on here either for safety reasons...I used to work at a major airport that's all I'll say. You buyers just need to trust the process. It obviously didn't go through customs the way you think it did. There's no customs stuff on your parcel dipshits.

I already asked on Whatsapp but I know QSC is busy.

It seems they are out of Triz for US domestic.
What is the shipping time difference between US domestic and international. Last time I purchased international it took about a month but that was during a promo.

Well damn Sherlock, you got me, you probably have an extra IQ digit compared to all these meso meatheads who blindly trusting the chinese tranny and never asked the safety questions because they are too lazy to think about their OPSEC, probably their last priority.

Sometimes it's better that you don't know how things work and just take my word for what's it is, as far as we deliver you successfully, with no customs risk with the special lines and just trust a system that worked for the past 3 years for Meso-Rx members. I prefer that you remain suspicious and take all the safety mesures that might include sticking to US domestic or creatine.
On a related note: Tren is 100% gtg.

What is the shipping time difference between US domestic and international. Last time I purchased international it took about a month but that was during a promo.
I placed an international order for Tirz on March 29 delivered on April 11. Placed another international order on April 10 for the Tirz GB. Received tracking on April 11. Tracking just shows shipment information received with no further updates. Nothing showing on informed delivery. So 13 days and 19+ days and counting for last two Tirz international orders.

Not really, in USA warehouse now we have tirz 5mg, and by next week we will have 15mg as well.

I don't think admin should have been dragged into this.
If you knew him you would understand why he would want to know when his name is dropped. You believe you know better than I do in regards to this situation? Why would you even make this post?

If you knew him you would understand why he would want to know when his name is dropped. You believe you know better than I do in regards to this situation? Why would you even make this post?
No point going back in forth with the kids in here bro.. Hope all is well. You have been a spoken word for the community for a long time. I feel another ORD on the horizon.

No point going back in forth with the kids in here bro.. Hope all is well. You have been a spoken word for the community for a long time. I feel another ORD on the horizon.
ORD was specifically possible due to the Olympics being in China the following year. It gave the U.S. DEA some leverage to insist the Chinese government allow them to pursue their investigations within China. With that being said, it’s highly unlikely at this point that the Chinese government would allow the U.S. law enforcement in again.

That period of time was also fresh off the heals of the BALCO scandal, and GWBush was still in office (you know, former President of the Texas Rangers baseball team, the sport that happened to be immersed in that scandal.) it’s not the same now.

Lastly, with all the fentanyl and designer molly drugs that originate in China, it’s hard to believe at this point that the DEA would again waste that much resources to bust a bunch of gym rats, but you never know. Me personally I can’t really think of any reason to believe anything like ORD is in the works. It’s far more likely that eventually customs gets better at finding packs and that becomes a big problem, but where there’s a will, there’s a way and it just makes the cat and mouse game a little more complicated.

Edit: also as someone that went though gear grinder and raw deal etc etc etc, I am stunned at the amount of open domestic sourcing that happens anymore. I think those guys are fucking nuts and probably don’t understand the risks they are taking but who am I to judge? I wish them the best of luck but I really do get a deep concern in the pit of my stomach when I see it. That is low hanging fruit for law enforcement especially when it’s via the mail and across state lines. Again, those sources are fucking nuts (stupid) in my opinion. I had my own run in with the DEA when ORD went down and I wasn’t even a source. After ORD nobody wanted to be open on the internet all the domestic guys left, if they made it out, went private. A lot of them didn’t make it and ended up going fed prison time and having a bunch of their shit confiscated. To see domestic guys being open again now almost 20 years later tells me these guys either aren’t old enough or weren’t around back then and don’t understand what it is they are actually doing.

Last edited:
Back