Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I placed an international order for Tirz on March 29 delivered on April 11. Placed another international order on April 10 for the Tirz GB. Received tracking on April 11. Tracking just shows shipment information received with no further updates. Nothing showing on informed delivery. So 13 days and 19+ days and counting for last two Tirz international orders.
Same boat. For the group buy.

If you knew him you would understand why he would want to know when his name is dropped. You believe you know better than I do in regards to this situation? Why would you even make this post?
Millard hit me up thanking me for my post as well as letting me know the QSC Fan Bois came out in force to take the opportunity to offer up their mouths to QSC to do as he wishes with them. I have

I just think that if you have a privileged relationship with admin, that is great, but I did not find what you wrote very respectful and appreciative of this. If you have personal interactions with them, then why air them to make a point, when there is no need?
Incidentally, I agree with you and everything you wrote about sources, in this thread. In fact, I cannot think of a single comment of yours I have read, so far, on Meso that I did not appreciate.
However, there is no need to be so aggressive in your response. I didn’t say I know better than you, but I disagree with how you spoke about the people who are running the show and I stand by that. That’s all.

As you know, now it's first day of holidays (labor day holidays in China), the team will take some time to spend it with their families. Replies won't be as fast as usual, and the tracking numbers won't be provided until end of the holidays.
We all gonna take few time of our days to try answer the maximum we can for emails and whatsaaps, I will be working now a bit more than my assistants, I hope you understand and thank you for your patience.

Yep I am at just over 20 days for my order of raws and it has not moved at all, tracking not even showing up. Not sure what to expect, things seem really fucked up right now and we arent hearing anything from tracy that is indicating any kind of timeline.
For the Tirz GB, Tracy said May 15 and reships will come from US. No idea about raws or other orders though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501_130622_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240501_130622_Discord.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 66
For those who are filtering their oils. What kind of syringe filter membrane are you guys using, PES, PVDF, or PTFE?!
i grabbed some ptfe hydrophilic after reading something science-y in the homebrew section. search that forum for filter in the title if you wanna read up.

ORD was specifically possible due to the Olympics being in China the following year. It gave the U.S. DEA some leverage to insist the Chinese government allow them to pursue their investigations within China. With that being said, it’s highly unlikely at this point that the Chinese government would allow the U.S. law enforcement in again.

That period of time was also fresh off the heals of the BALCO scandal, and GWBush was still in office (you know, former President of the Texas Rangers baseball team, the sport that happened to be immersed in that scandal.) it’s not the same now.

Lastly, with all the fentanyl and designer molly drugs that originate in China, it’s hard to believe at this point that the DEA would again waste that much resources to bust a bunch of gym rats, but you never know. Me personally I can’t really think of any reason to believe anything like ORD is in the works. It’s far more likely that eventually customs gets better at finding packs and that becomes a big problem, but where there’s a will, there’s a way and it just makes the cat and mouse game a little more complicated.

Edit: also as someone that went though gear grinder and raw deal etc etc etc, I am stunned at the amount of open domestic sourcing that happens anymore. I think those guys are fucking nuts and probably don’t understand the risks they are taking but who am I to judge? I wish them the best of luck but I really do get a deep concern in the pit of my stomach when I see it. That is low hanging fruit for law enforcement especially when it’s via the mail and across state lines. Again, those sources are fucking nuts (stupid) in my opinion. I had my own run in with the DEA when ORD went down and I wasn’t even a source. After ORD nobody wanted to be open on the internet all the domestic guys left, if they made it out, went private. A lot of them didn’t make it and ended up going fed prison time and having a bunch of their shit confiscated. To see domestic guys being open again now almost 20 years later tells me these guys either aren’t old enough or weren’t around back then and don’t understand what it is they are actually doing.
20 years ago was still the "roid rage" panic, and small time pot dealer busts by the DEA were routine. I doubt there's any appetite to return to any of that. Nothing political to gain, esp with fentanyl pouring over the border and low hanging fruit everywhere.

Biggest risk right now is Temu. Dems + Unions + Clothing makers are lobbying to end the sub-$800 exemption to full disclosure and duties on "de minimis" small parcels. The de minimis rule makes close inspection of small packs unnecessary. They mentioned "harmful substances" getting in via that route, but ofc they don't really give a shit about that, inner city criminals are their base after all. It's the sweet combo of extra taxes being collected, the unionized (dem voting) clothing workers growing in numbers), and tens of thousands of new government customs workers who'll owe their living to the party of big government.

We may look back at this time as the "Golden Age" of easy AAS availability. Keep a multi year supply on hand is my advice, because when it happens, it'll come down like a hammer and it'll be like Canada or Australia where it's very hard for anything to slide by.

Its done.
Not surprising, a killer deal. Although typically these kinds of deals happen shortly before prices for a peptide come down across the board. With top dose of Tirz 15mg (vs 2.4mg for Sema) current pricing is unsustainable.

20 years ago was still the "roid rage" panic, and small time pot dealer busts by the DEA were routine. I doubt there's any appetite to return to any of that. Nothing political to gain, esp with fentanyl pouring over the border and low hanging fruit everywhere.

Biggest risk right now is Temu. Dems + Unions + Clothing makers are lobbying to end the sub-$800 exemption to full disclosure and duties on "de minimis" small parcels. The de minimis rule makes close inspection of small packs unnecessary. They mentioned "harmful substances" getting in via that route, but ofc they don't really give a shit about that, inner city criminals are their base after all. It's the sweet combo of extra taxes being collected, the unionized (dem voting) clothing workers growing in numbers), and tens of thousands of new government customs workers who'll owe their living to the party of big government.

We may look back at this time as the "Golden Age" of easy AAS availability. Keep a multi year supply on hand is my advice, because when it happens, it'll come down like a hammer and it'll be like Canada or Australia where it's very hard for anything to slide by.

It's not a political ideology thing. It's a We don't like China thing.

The dude that keeps banging on QSC would 100% love this

It's not a political ideology thing. It's a We don't like China thing.

The dude that keeps banging on QSC would 100% love this
Don't be so naive (or disingenuous).

As you know, now it's first day of holidays (labor day holidays in China), the team will take some time to spend it with their families. Replies won't be as fast as usual, and the tracking numbers won't be provided until end of the holidays.
We all gonna take few time of our days to try answer the maximum we can for emails and whatsaaps, I will be working now a bit more than my assistants, I hope you understand and thank you for your patience.
Im having an issue with my order . 2 powders were not included in my shipment . I’m not sure who the person is on WhatsApp, but their just wasting my time with 1 reply every 24 hours . It’s very frustrating . This is my first order as well

People love to interject their political ideology into everything. If something they don’t agree with happens, there must be an explanation the leads back to the political party that I don’t like.

Nobody cares. Social media and political news have convinced people that their fellow Americans are their enemy. It’s a strange time in that sense, when we have real enemies around the globe plotting everyday to make us weaker.

And really, and in all honesty, nobody actually gives a fuck about yours or my political theories, thoughts, or ideas. Making it a point of discussion on a daily basis anymore is cringe worthy mainly because nobody is going to change their minds. Discussion is great if people can actually think rationally about things and come to the best conclusions possible. But that’s not how political discussions in America go anymore. Politics is religion now. And it sucks in that way.

Im having an issue with my order . 2 powders were not included in my shipment . I’m not sure who the person is on WhatsApp, but their just wasting my time with 1 reply every 24 hours . It’s very frustrating . This is my first order as well
you can send Tracy an email (tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn) normally there is a fast response for issues but there is now a holliday in China, so maybe the response is a little bit longer.

People love to interject their political ideology into everything. If something they don’t agree with happens, there must be an explanation the leads back to the political party that I don’t like.

Nobody cares. Social media and political news have convinced people that their fellow Americans are their enemy. It’s a strange time in that sense, when we have real enemies around the globe plotting everyday to make us weaker.

And really, and in all honesty, nobody actually gives a fuck about yours or my political theories, thoughts, or ideas. Making it a point of discussion on a daily basis anymore is cringe worthy mainly because nobody is going to change their minds. Discussion is great if people can actually think rationally about things and come to the best conclusions possible. But that’s not how political discussions in America go anymore. Politics is religion now. And it sucks in that way.

Obviously I've struck a nerve. While you pretend to be agnostically outraged by a political comment, and not because it makes you're preferred ideology look bad, I'll pretend to believe that you really think political action isn't motivated by political self interest.

The dems have made this move, unlike every other policy pushed by any political party throughout all of history, purely for the good of the county, and not motivated by a careful calculation of the costs and benefits, right?

Here, let me frame it another way for you.

Republicans oppose eliminating the deminimis rule because they don't like unions (they don't), they don't give a shit about American textile workers or the industry (they don't), they know more government workers don't benefit their political interests (they don't), and they've never seen a form of tax evasion they don't love.

Last edited:
Back