Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Doubtful a group could negotiate down to a package approaching these terms. If the "product is shitty" he'll lose the purchasers of this pseudo-group buy.

I really don't see how a bona fide "group buy" would be any more advantageous than this already is.

It's arguing semantics.

I hope he does more, I got in on this smoking deal, and didn't have to hope a bunch of clowns could get it together over the course of several months to not come close to what was just dropped in our laps, effortlessly.
Group buys are overrated.. lol. Peeps want cheap prices and assurances. If a vendor can be assured of massive purchases, they would do regular promos with the same reassurance folks want from "group buys" .

This isn't a "group buy," ftr. It's just being called a that to generate a sense of scarcity and exclusivity -- successfully, it seems.

A group buy is when people - not a company's sales reps - shop around and negotiate for a custom production run. In exchange for terms the vendor is guaranteed a large sale. And if the product is shitty, the vendor risks losing the entire group's business... so they have extra incentive to not fuck it up.

This? Just a sale. There's no purchaser leverage here, and zero real difference between this and the 30mg on the price list right now. Is it great that Tracy is covering a certain amount of independent testing for this batch, and asked the factory to add a lil extra? Sure is! But he could do that for any batch any time he wants.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good sale. But that's all it is.
So you are saying if this product is shitty that customers will not be lost?
Since the collapse of XCE (and discord's policy on facilitating sales of dodgy stuff) there is a group-buy server opening every minute. The goal is just to buy enough to negotiate prices down. The vendor gives assurances because they want a steady stream of clientele. If it wasn't Tracy doing this "group buy" the argument over proper usage of the term "group buy" would be secondary.
I hear terms like "tracy holds all the cards" , I'm not sure any more cards are being held than a typical group buy other than fixing the price. However we have seen buys where vendors refuse to budge too knowing that there are no better prices for stuff out there. At the end of the day He just replaced the group buy negotiator. The risk of losing clientele due to horrible testing still looms.

This isn't a "group buy," ftr. It's just being called a that to generate a sense of scarcity and exclusivity -- successfully, it seems.

A group buy is when people - not a company's sales reps - shop around and negotiate for a custom production run. In exchange for terms the vendor is guaranteed a large sale. And if the product is shitty, the vendor risks losing the entire group's business... so they have extra incentive to not fuck it up.

This? Just a sale. There's no purchaser leverage here, and zero real difference between this and the 30mg on the price list right now. Is it great that Tracy is covering a certain amount of independent testing for this batch, and asked the factory to add a lil extra? Sure is! But he could do that for any batch any time he wants.

Correct. You will not find this "group buy which is really a sale" person going to other vendors and negotiating a better buy for the customer, nor will you be able to negotiate with him to lower his price, throw in extra testing, etc... It is just a sale - but using the term group buy to fool people, especially new people, is not very kosher.

Correct. You will not find this "group buy which is really a sale" person going to other vendors and negotiating a better buy for the customer, nor will you be able to negotiate with him to lower his price, throw in extra testing, etc... It is just a sale - but using the term group buy to fool people, especially new people, is not very kosher.
Well, this isn't a 'typical' sale either. There will be independent testing, guarantee of shipping, compensation for bunk product. The only thing that differentiates it from a group buy is the organizers. What do we want, Cheap peptides that come with 'reassurance' or treatise on the pedagogy of groupbuys? Proper groupbuys are fraught with issues too.

Well, this isn't a 'typical' sale either. There will be independent testing, guarantee of shipping, compensation for bunk product. The only thing that differentiates it from a group buy is the organizers. What do we want, Cheap peptides that come with 'reassurance' or treatise on the pedagogy of groupbuys? Proper groupbuys are fraught with issues too.
Except - any good company should in fact already do third party independent testing, should provide guarantees for shipping and quantity and purity and should be compensating for bunk product - without a sale. Sale or not, it should be a normal course of business in order to provide customers with a quality product that is safe and such policies promote harm reduction and exhibit a concern for the customer.

Except - any good company should in fact already do third party independent testing, should provide guarantees for shipping and quantity and purity and should be compensating for bunk product - without a sale. Sale or not, it should be a normal course of business in order to provide customers with a quality product that is safe and such policies promote harm reduction and exhibit a concern for the customer.
Any good company should accept 3rd party testing, yes. But Even our sugar daddy peter wasn't the most straight forward in the beginning. However this is not a discussion about good behavior. Ff these things were a given, we wont have numerous testing groups and group buy servers trying to keep vendors honest.

Goddamn, peptides are booming. I wonder what the glp 1 group would do when LE tightens up the borders and closes these domestic warehouses/resellers ORD style.

I hope everyone already stockpiled or have lost enough weight to compensate the absence of drugs or they have successfully transitioned to better nutritional habits to keep of fat/weight.

XCE might just be the beginning.

Thanks. I have only 5 vials of the rip blend and in my experience the pip is worst first couple of injections. I will see if I can find a way to manage the PIP, probably by decreasing the volume and trying every day injections.

It seems 300mg blends are too much for me.
I have horrible pip on QSC ripped stack. However, it goes away after a bit. It also depends on needle size, injection site; etc.

Goddamn, peptides are booming. I wonder what the glp 1 group would do when LE tightens up the borders and closes these domestic warehouses/resellers ORD style.

I hope everyone already stockpiled or have lost enough weight to compensate the absence of drugs or they have successfully transitioned to better nutritional habits to keep of fat/weight.

The earlier people are prepared for this, the better.

GLP drugs aren't an appetite suppressor in the conventional sense, they're a metabolic regulator. And the scientific understanding of obesity has moved far beyond "it's your lack of willpower and bad habits". There wasn't some mass failure of self control in the 1960s, when obesity rates began a steep upward climb.

Appetite is the second most powerful biological drive after breathing, and insufficient production of glucagon causes a dysfunctional appetite powerfully driving behavior to take in excess calories. These drugs compensate for that shortage restoring a normal appetite. They're intended to be used for life. Though multi month and eventually year long versions are coming.

During human evolution, ripe fruit would be available for short periods. It was advantageous for appetite control to be suspended so we'd take on excess calories while we could. Fructose (a liquid sugar in fruit) reduced glucagon production, and appetite would temporarily become intense.

The theory as to why obesity took off about a decade after liquid sugars were introduced into processed foods, a pattern repeated in every country this has happened in, is that continuous exposure to liquid sugars in childhood "breaks" the glucagon-appetite regulation mechanism,

Last edited:
GLP drugs aren't an appetite suppressor in the conventional sense, they're a metabolic regulator. And the scientific understanding of obesity has moved far beyond "it's your lack of willpower and bad habits". There wasn't some mass failure of self control in the 1960s, when obesity rates began a steep upward climb.

Appetite is the second most powerful biological drive after breathing, and insufficient production of glucagon causes a dysfunctional appetite powerfully driving behavior to take in excess calories. These drugs compensate for that shortage restoring a normal appetite. They're intended to be used for life. Though multi month and eventually year long versions are coming.

During human evolution, ripe fruit would be available for short periods. It was advantageous for appetite control to be suspended so we'd take on excess calories while we could. Fructose (a liquid sugar in fruit) reduced glucagon production, and appetite would temporarily become intense.

The theory as to why obesity took off about a decade after liquid sugars were introduced into processed foods, a pattern repeated in every country this has happened in, is that continuous exposure to liquid sugars in childhood "breaks" the glucagon-appetite regulation mechanism,
Whatever the mechanism is, tons of people had successfully used it for fat loss, hence it is going to be difficult if it is hard to source it.

Remember, in many cases, the administrators of group buy have turned into profit seeking drug dealers who are able to use the funds of the masses to finance their drug operations. They may have begun the group buys with good intentions, but the money to be made has transformed them into drug dealers. The lack of transparency and the nonsensical justifications they use for their lack of transparency absolutely astonishes me. I am thankful we do not accept lies and deception like that here on Meso. We call out bullshit when we see it and have no fear of repercussions for not drinking the kool-aide.

Thank you Meso!

Whatever the mechanism is, tons of people had successfully used it for fat loss, hence it is going to be difficult if it is hard to source it.

I hear ya. The rebound 6 weeks later is the fucking worst. Permanently starving to death. Like looking for a spoon in your car at 3am in the Walmart parking lot with a 2 gallon tub of ice cream bad.

It might also be that the funds are frozen/seized by the bank.... In that case, it shouldn't be on QSC to reimburse the customer out of QSC's own pocket for the dumb actions of the customer which caused their own money to be seized.
Actually, this is exactly what happens in both China and USA. The involved banks ban all transactions related to anything illegal, AND seize the funds.

They use these funds to investigate you and the source(s).

I have horrible pip on QSC ripped stack. However, it goes away after a bit. It also depends on needle size, injection site; etc.
no pips. but I fill with the syringe without the needle. in practice I remove the heads completely. I've been doing this for a year and have never had any problems

I hate all these glp peptides. It just gives fat people more excuses to avoid accountability for their actions. They deserve to be fat. You made your bed you lay in my.

And they are bringing unnecessary law enforcement/FDA attention to this forum.

I hate all these glp peptides. It just gives fat people more excuses to avoid accountability for their actions. They deserve to be fat. You made your bed you lay in my.

And they are bringing unnecessary law enforcement/FDA attention to this forum.
Dumbass, you have absolutely no knowledge about how the human body works. I told you before: Speak less, read more and you might actually learn something.

Your ignorance really comes through when you speak.

I am not a fan of the Reddit and PGB Karen’s, but it is their attitudes, not their serious medical conditions I have an issue with!

Also, I am sure your post about purchasing 500g of product for personal use looks harmless to LE.

Last edited:
Back