Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Small remark next ones:

Cagrilintide 10mg + Mazdutide 10mg + optional tirzepatide 15mg.

Then: Tesamorelin 10mg + cjc no dac/ipa mix 5mg each.

Then yes possibly: HGH 36iu and reta 20mg. And in meantime, a primo 200 one if I have it ready in time ^^

Just keep the group buys coming. As long as you make the deals as good as the Tirz deal was you'll prompt additional sales.

I had no intention of buying any Tirz from you until you put that offer on the table. I'm sure many did the same. You're not losing money on the discounts, you're generating more via extra sales that wouldn't have been made otherwise.

Small remark next ones:

Cagrilintide 10mg + Mazdutide 10mg + optional tirzepatide 15mg.

Then: Tesamorelin 10mg + cjc no dac/ipa mix 5mg each.

Then yes possibly: HGH 36iu and reta 20mg. And in meantime, a primo 200 one if I have it ready in time ^^
Sorry for missing those, I haven't been on the server much last few days.

I really don't know why there is even the option to vote on dosages whenever its HGH or GLP's... We all know the majority is spamming the highest dosage offered!

Would be nice if these could be scheduled to start on the same day every month. I'd rather check on the 1st of every month than go a few days not coming to this thread and missing out.

(also 1st and 15th is payday for many, and fat wallets make the temptation to buy stronger).

Yes

Yes, the old group by organizers, drug dealers hiding behind the pretense of doing good for their group buy communities, will lose their cash cows. I have no issue with anyone dealing, just have integrity and do not claim to be something you are not.
That's not my point at all. It more seems like they would be concerned about loosing their little fiefdoms. I highly doubt that there was any profit for the organizers of the GB groups.

End of the day, the 2 things I'm concerned with are:

1 - Independent 3rd party testing to ensure high quality product.

2 - Cheaper prices then I would normally be able to access.

How I get those 2 things together, I really don't care. I'm also guessing that for most people, those are the same 2 major metrics they are concerned with as well.

Tracy just removed the middle man out of it and its now in QSC's interest to have the GB's as it is generating true 3rd party testing that QSC can then also use to advertise their products to future customers as well.

The old GB groups literally prompted a evolution in this space and caused a source to step up the game. Its only a matter of time before other sources will also start the same testing to try retain market share... Its one of the greatest leaps forward in harm minimization that I have seen happen in this space.

And no reason the old GB groups can't keep doing their thing as well. Its not like many were accepting new members anyway.

That's not my point at all. It more seems like they would be concerned about loosing their little fiefdoms. I highly doubt that there was any profit for the organizers of the GB groups.

End of the day, the 2 things I'm concerned with are:

1 - Independent 3rd party testing to ensure high quality product.

2 - Cheaper prices then I would normally be able to access.

How I get those 2 things together, I really don't care. I'm also guessing that for most people, those are the same 2 major metrics they are concerned with as well.

Tracy just removed the middle man out of it and its now in QSC's interest to have the GB's as it is generating true 3rd party testing that QSC can then also use to advertise their products to future customers as well.

The old GB groups literally prompted a evolution in this space and caused a source to step up the game. Its only a matter of time before other sources will also start the same testing to try retain market share... Its one of the greatest leaps forward in harm minimization that I have seen happen in this space.

And no reason the old GB groups can't keep doing their thing as well. Its not like many were accepting new members anyway.
I believe you are mistaken about the profit. PGB refuses to be open about their “cut” and give lame excuses for their lack of transparency.

I believe you are mistaken about the profit. PGB refuses to be open about their “cut” and give lame excuses for their lack of transparency.
Not all make money.. lol. Very large ones perhaps, but the off the cuff ones that are popping up since demise of x, nah. I only suspect when someone gets way too interested in pushing a new vendor with no testing...

A GB is whatever we want it to be. You're just using the GB template your used to and think its the only thing that = GB.

Personally, I prefer these GB's, source has a interest in them testing out in their favor and source can trust the 3rd party testing. Plus the GB testing is pumping out new test results and at the rate of new GB's, that testing is only going to increase in the future.

I imagine its sucked some $ out of the other GB groups.
all of this!

Ordered international . bigger than usual, excited. Not worried at all about it . It's gone smoothly everytime.

Thanks again busy and kind sirs. This should be a fun summer

This isn't a "group buy," ftr. It's just being called a that to generate a sense of scarcity and exclusivity -- successfully, it seems.

A group buy is when people - not a company's sales reps - shop around and negotiate for a custom production run. In exchange for terms the vendor is guaranteed a large sale. And if the product is shitty, the vendor risks losing the entire group's business... so they have extra incentive to not fuck it up.

This? Just a sale. There's no purchaser leverage here, and zero real difference between this and the 30mg on the price list right now. Is it great that Tracy is covering a certain amount of independent testing for this batch, and asked the factory to add a lil extra? Sure is! But he could do that for any batch any time he wants.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good sale. But that's all it is.

On another forum Tracy weirdly initiated a “group buy” for 10mg Tirz.

I’m guessing it was just a sale with buzz words?

Tirzepatide 10mg Group buy (will start in few hours)

So what happens when an ex-fatty can’t get his fatty drugs anymore. Does he balloon up twice as big as before?

When they can't get the hormone they're not producing enough of, glucagon, the same thing that happens when a diabetic can't get their hormone, insulin.

Their symptoms come back.

Same thing that happens when you can't get Test, the hormone you don't make enough of, you go back to being a scrawny beta pussy.

When they can't get the hormone they're not producing enough of, glucagon, the same thing that happens as when a diabetic can't get their hormone, insulin.

Their symptoms come back.

Same thing that happens when you can't get Test, the hormone you don't make enough of, you go back to being a scrawny beta pussy.

What’s the shelf life?

Back