Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Humans will resort to cannibalism when starvation reaches a certain level. There's nothing subtle or optional about severe appetite dysfunction. At 6' my highest weight ever has been 235. You could pay me a million dollars and I couldn't eat my way to 350. It's a physical impossibility. My gut would revolt, I'd puke up any food beyond a certain point. Bodybuilders will resort to appetite increasing compounds just to gain the ability to take in more calories because they hit a wall where it's no longer possible otherwise, no matter how much they "willpower" it. Once appetite is increased suddenly the physical barriers disappear and they can eat more without inducing sickness. The same insurmountable barriers that prevent additional calorie intake can work in reverse just as powerfully to drive a person to the verge of insanity, with no relief, until satiated.

Glucagon dysfunction didn't start en masse until the 1970s in the US, about a decade after after liquid sugars were introduced broadly into the food supply. Children exposed to this seem to have their glucagon regulation broken.

Remember when obesity was almost exclusively an "American" thing? In every country that has the same change in the food supply obesity is following the same trajectory about a decade later. Latin America first, now Asia. Widespread obesity in China is a very recent development, and its children where it's become prevalent first.

If I snap my fingers and make you as hungry as you've ever been in your life, and couple that with abundant food availability, you are not going to sit there indefinitely and ignore the drive to eat. The problem is a lack of imagination. If you don't experience it you can't relate to anyone who has.

People who take GLPs say "It silences the "food noise" in my mind." We don't even know it's there until it isn't. Try it sometime and the "aha" moment will come, I guarantee.
Do you think the same obese people who claim they cannot lose weight no matter what will even be overweight if they were born in a different region of the world or circumstances.

Say they are from saharan africa, subjected to a hunting gathering lifestyle like the Hadza tribe or they are from the garbage slums of south east asia where kids resort to sniffing shoe glue to forget hunger pangs.

The bottom line is, one can only be obese/fat/overweight because you have access to extra food or the luxury to indulge on the availability of bad nutritional food choices.

Ignorance is bliss…. I will refrain from any additional comments directed to you. Your lack of comprehension and understanding of this disease astounds me. Continue to live your blissful life and be happy believing your fairy tale.
Shut up you fat fuck. go on a run and quit justifying your sedentary lifestyle claiming “illness” when there is true, god awful illness disease and famine in the world.

Your cushioned life has blessed you with a fantastic “problem” - an excess of food available. You have nothing more to worry about or make a fuss about so to you - your huge “issue” is incredibly minor in the grand scheme. The solution, in reality - you just have to burn more calories than you eat.

Now find a solution to cure my dad’s MS you Ass(uming piece of lard)

Shut up you fat fuck. go on a run and quit justifying your sedentary lifestyle claiming “illness” when there is true, god awful illness disease and famine in the world.

Your cushioned life has blessed you with a fantastic “problem” - an excess of food available. You have nothing more to worry about or make a fuss about so to you that’s a huge “issue” when in reality - you just have to burn more calories than you eat.
Have a wonderful evening! I appreciate how you have enlightened me with you intelligent conversation! Take care!

And yet they are held to account just like any other source with no special considerations protecting them from consumer feedback or criticism. Sponsors do NOT receive any special treatment when it comes to the forum guidelines. The rules apply and have always applied equally to everyone.
If anyone wants to see an example of the opposite of Meso, head on over to PM.

Do you think the same obese people who claim they cannot lose weight no matter what will even be overweight if they were born in a different region of the world or circumstances.

Say they are from saharan africa, subjected to a hunting gathering lifestyle like the Hadza tribe or they are from the garbage slums of south east asia where kids resort to sniffing shoe glue to forget hunger pangs.

The bottom line is, one can only be obese/fat/overweight because you have access to extra food or the luxury to indulge on the availability of bad nutritional food choices.

Plenty of obese people in the slums of Brazil and Mexico. Yes of course availability of food is a factor, as is the biological drive to eat it. Many lifelong skinny people would never gain a pound living in an ice cream factory. A heroin addict without access to heroin is still an addict.

You should really check your judgement.

These people are trying to improve their health by losing weight, something many have struggled with for a lifetime. Making sincere, hard efforts only to fall back, because of course, you think they're inferior to you and your magnificent self control. There can't possibly be a biological difference that would undermine your sense of superiority.

Meanwhile, you choose to use health harming drugs to cheat your way to a body you didn't earn, because you're too undisciplined to put in the effort to naturally achieve it, and unwilling to accept your genetic potential because let's face it, you have some pathological body dysmorphia but are too cowardly to seek the psychological treatment necessary to accept yourself. After all, what sane person would shave years off their lives for a little extra unneeded muscle?

They're taking the steps needed to move towards a healthier life, while you rush to an early grave because you dislike who you are and will pay any price to be someone else.

Plenty of obese people in the slums of Brazil and Mexico. Yes of course availability of food is a factor, as is the biological drive to eat it. Many lifelong skinny people would never gain a pound living in an ice cream factory. A heroin addict without access to heroin is still an addict.

These people are trying to improve their health by losing weight, something many have struggled with for a lifetime. Making sincere, hard efforts only to fall back, because of course, you think they're inferior to you and your magnificent self control. There can't possibly be a biological difference that would undermine your sense of superiority.

Meanwhile, you choose to use health harming drugs to cheat your way to a body you didn't earn, because you're too undisciplined to put in the effort to naturally achieve it, and unwilling to accept your genetic potential because let's face it, you have some pathological body dysmorphia but are too cowardly to seek the psychological treatment necessary to accept yourself. After all, what sane person would shave years off their lives for a little extra unneeded muscle?

They're taking the steps need to move towards a healthier life, while you rush to an early grave because you dislike who you are and will pay any price to be someone else.
Bro what has happened to meso.

This dude is really bashing AAS and promoting GLPs…

They're taking the steps needed to move towards a healthier life, while you rush to an early grave because you dislike who you are and will pay any price to be someone else.
Seriously stop, you sound like you forgot where you’re at. This is an AAS user forum. You’re not scoring any points or changing anyone’s mind about this. You clearly don’t belong in this forum.

Typical of someone like you to be such a hypocrite. I’m done seeing your shit around here.

Bro what has happened to meso.

This dude is really bashing AAS and promoting GLPs…

I use both, but I'm not the kind of hypocrite trash who's going to pretend that AAS use is noble while GLP use is a "cheat for fatasses who have no excuse".

The whole world thinks steroid users are cheats, and the irony of some AAS users throwing that shit at GLP users is unbelievable.

Seriously stop, you sound like you forgot where you’re at. This is an AAS user forum. You’re not scoring any points or changing anyone’s mind about this. You clearly don’t belong in this forum.

Typical of someone like you to be such a hypocrite. I’m done seeing your shit around here.

Cry harder jackass. You've got no problem spitting the raw truth at "cheating fatasses" but don't like the mirror pointed back. Get control over your estrogen and use your man brain.

I use AAS, I know wtf I'm doing and why.

Not my fault some delicate egos can't handle what they know to be the truth.

I know full well they're a "cheat" and I'm fine with that. I know it'll cost me. I've decided to have my fun now for a price that will come later.

Am I talking shit? Does anyone believe they're not a shortcut? Are the health effects we're all aware of and try to manage BS?

There's no harm reduction without honesty.

If anyone should be accepting of using chemical enhancements to achieve their goals it should be the AAS community, instead *some* want to sit on their perch looking down at other PED users.

Last edited:
Hey yall, can i get some feedback on some of your cycles using this source? how is the gear ? are you seeing good results from it? Ive read many threads from many different sources and this one seem to be one of the veterans imo. im just looking to get reviews on how the gear worked for you guys. I seen the testing they did, I like the results just looking to see the results of your cycle using this source. Thanks in advance

Hey yall, can i get some feedback on some of your cycles using this source? how is the gear ? are you seeing good results from it? Ive read many threads from many different sources and this one seem to be one of the veterans imo. im just looking to get reviews on how the gear worked for you guys. I seen the testing they did, I like the results just looking to see the results of your cycle using this source. Thanks in advance
From being from 2018, you know results are from diet and training. Also you know if gear tests at a certain X amount regardless where its from, then it is X effective.

That said, people have found floaters in the gear needed to refilter, but they also produce 100x the amount of a normal source. So more likely to have issues when producing so much more.

I dont use ant of there gear. I brew my own.

I use both, but I'm not the kind of hypocrite trash who's going to pretend that AAS use is noble while GLP use is a "cheat for fatasses who have no excuse".

The whole world thinks steroid users are cheats, and the irony of some AAS users throwing that shit at GLP users is unbelievable.
I use Tirz myself. I started using it at 10% BF down to 8% BF. Not due to, or the goal of the Tirz but it a great nutrient partitioner.

I don’t have a negative view on GLPs. I have a negative view on your justification of being fat, regardless of whether these drugs exist or not. It’s lazy and screams victim mentality.

News flash dude: this isn’t Reddit. You won’t have a flock of liberal fatties to back you up and, god forbid, downvote me

Lmao why the hate, I am merely stating the obvious fact that you cannot become fat without access to food geez. Get off your high horse mr. Natural but frequents a steroid forum.

If I say I am on trt prescribed by my urologist would that make my life longer and not diving to my death?

I don’t care why people use glp1s, ive used it too what I am asking is can you become fat without the necessary fuel to gain weight ie. excess food? Where in brazil or mexico are people starving and fat show me.

From being from 2018, you know results are from diet and training. Also you know if gear tests at a certain X amount regardless where its from, then it is X effective.

That said, people have found floaters in the gear needed to refilter, but they also produce 100x the amount of a normal source. So more likely to have issues when producing so much more.

I dont use ant of there gear. I brew my own.
What's the word on their GH?

Do you really think steroid users care about what anyone in the world thinks? If they can parade their physique and get movie roles, lucrative endorsement deals, sports contracts and all the best pussy available; they will gladly sell their soul and “cheat”. Don’t be naive, most of the people you and your kids watch dominate in different sports are on some kind of peds.

Your opinion is moot.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back