Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey yall, can i get some feedback on some of your cycles using this source? how is the gear ? are you seeing good results from it? Ive read many threads from many different sources and this one seem to be one of the veterans imo. im just looking to get reviews on how the gear worked for you guys. I seen the testing they did, I like the results just looking to see the results of your cycle using this source. Thanks in advance
If you want to use there stuff buy it, get it tested, and the results of any cycle will mainly depend on your training, diet, and discipline. If their testosterone is indeed testosterone it will yield no different result than any other brand. Results are up to you. Their is no "magic gear" which is more effective if the compounds are the same.

Do you think the same obese people who claim they cannot lose weight no matter what will even be overweight if they were born in a different region of the world or circumstances.

Say they are from saharan africa, subjected to a hunting gathering lifestyle like the Hadza tribe or they are from the garbage slums of south east asia where kids resort to sniffing shoe glue to forget hunger pangs.

The bottom line is, one can only be obese/fat/overweight because you have access to extra food or the luxury to indulge on the availability of bad nutritional food choices.
You do not know shyte about Sub saharan africa. You watched some pictures of starving kids and think You've seen everything :D

Last edited:
You do not know shyte about Sub saharan africa. You watched some pictures of starving kids and think You're seen everything :D

Oh yeah bud he was way off-base with that one, wasn't he? Nobody is starving in sub-saharan africa. Everybody knows that. I hear they can all get 2,000 calories on every street corner, any time of day. The reason nobody is obese is because they are all incredibly disciplined.

You do not know shyte about Sub saharan africa. You watched some pictures of starving kids and think You've seen everything :D
Oh sorry man I didn’t know your from there, my bad. Does the lack of vegetation mess with the latency or what?

Jesus, the education system failed you. A simple use of the most common search engine would suffice to give you a simple overview on famines.

Oh sorry man I didn’t know your from there, my bad. Does the lack of vegetation mess with the latency or what?

Jesus, the education system failed you. A simple use of the most common search engine would suffice to give you a simple overview on famines.
It's the same way they tell many folks that Americans are stupid. I mean A simple search of reddit and Meso would confirm that no?
Anyway, I'm not here to educate folks about obesity, geography or nutritional epidemiology. Most peeps here are cooked solid. Whether its ideology, ignorance, half knowledge or sound research, it's too late. Let's just keep on sourcing whatever we're sourcing.

Oh yeah bud he was way off-base with that one, wasn't he? Nobody is starving in sub-saharan africa. Everybody knows that. I hear they can all get 2,000 calories on every street corner, any time of day. The reason nobody is obese is because they are all incredibly disciplined.
There is a massive line between take people to sub saharan africa and folks in sub-Saharan africa are starving. There are not a few places in sub Saharan africa that are facing rising obesity epidemic too. I can tell you it is not primarily due to burgers or high fructose corn syrup. A lot of food is rich in carbs and oil. Even for some nomadic tribes in east africa, over subsistence on milk and blood coupled with governments cutting off pastoral grazing lands means they're getting fatter too. Sub-Saharan africa is 2.5X as big as the USA. So I'm pretty sure the same thing happens all over. They even have a single climate :D
This could head downhill real fast so I'll rest before Millard brings out the chastisement birch.

There is a massive line between take people to sub saharan africa and folks in sub-Saharan africa are starving. There are not a few places in sub Saharan africa that are facing rising obesity epidemic too. I can tell you it is not primarily due to burgers or high fructose corn syrup. A lot of food is rich in carbs and oil. Even for some nomadic tribes in east africa, over subsistence on milk and blood coupled with governments cutting off pastoral grazing lands means they're getting fatter too. Sub-Saharan africa is 2.5X as big as the USA. So I'm pretty sure the same thing happens all over. They even have a single climate :D
This could head downhill real fast so I'll rest before Millard brings out the chastisement birch.
Just to clarify since everyone missed the point of my query. I don’t care where and who is starving or what they are eating, I am saying that basically you would need excess food to have excess bodyfat. It is a basic system, no need to go to the scientific explanations or mechanisms.

I am merely pointing out that even if you have the medical condition where you produce insane amounts of ghrelin if you do not have access to food, will you still get fat?

I don’t know how a simple question veered off drastically.

In addition, there are obese people where there’s famine and starvation because these guys are still eating more than they are burning unless there is a new law of thermodynamics that only apply to them.

connor tryin to break up the heat. The hero we need but don't deserve.

Just to clarify since everyone missed the point of my query. I don’t care where and who is starving or what they are eating, I am saying that basically you would need excess food to have excess bodyfat. It is a basic system, no need to go to the scientific explanations or mechanisms.

I am merely pointing out that even if you have the medical condition where you produce insane amounts of ghrelin if you do not have access to food, will you still get fat?

In addition, there are obese people where there’s famine and starvation because these guys are still eating more than they are burning unless there is a new law of thermodynamics that only apply to them.
This particularly kills me when my colleagues or friends try to explain their weight(gain) to me. All sorts of explanations from "starvation mode" and messed up thyroid. We aren't slaves in a camp where yes down regulation of bodily functions will indeed induce a "starvation mode", moreover how the hell are you in starvation mode when you're 300lbs plus?!? Either I'm missing something or people are not honest or aware of their food intake.

Yeah I mostly ranting into the air.

I can't let connor be the only guy to try and cool it down here.

inb4 connor blows up my inbox with questions

Comparing extremes of malnutrition to explain obesity and the difficulty of getting off gained weight or the tendency to pack on weight is overly simplistic.
We know that there cannot be excess weight in a period of prolonged severe calorie deficiency. It does not mean that after weight is gained for a prolonged period, that some metabolic dysfunction doesn't occur. It is easy to say eat less, but if you have trashed your metabolism, there is limited ability for will power to work. Starvation is not a viable solution either. It is very very hard to physically starve yourself. You either need to be physically restrained, or the food absent (lookup starvation experiments like the one in Minnesota).
You can mess up your metabolism so bad that you start gaining weight on 2000 cals a day. I know someone who cut down to 1800 cals and kept gaining weight. The body just switches off as many things as it wants to preserve and reset weight. A Person just start sleeping more, develops exercise intolerance, is driven mad by thoughts of food. Starts taking caffeine ad all just to stay awake. Eventually dude lost his job from constant brain fog and "perceived laziness".. Well GLPs are helping with that metabolic reset now, to counter the body trying to reset to the abnormal pattern it is used to. There is a lot of research in this field and Knowledge keeps changing. Whether it is the cholesterol kills peeps were fed for ages that led to folks avoiding eggs, to retracted doctrines (7 nations study comes to mind) to even understanding situations like the "obesity paradox", there's a lot to malnutrition (over and under) that there is to be learned.

Nobody here has the time and patience for that. It's easier to say "ha ha ha Put down the cheese cake".. Just like they told folks back in the day to simply "say no to drugs".

Excuse the TLDR garbage... It's just an interesting field and a lot of unsponsored research is happening right before our very eyes.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to infer I was talking about “us” as in people in developed contries talking on internet devices about drugs on a forum.

I’d bet no none here faces daily famine and struggles to obtain 2000 calories in a day.

How about this- prove me wrong, ban you and @Ghoul ? If not I wil take a ban. Y’all interested? Show me a starving 3 world country member here with proof.

If not then shut up

is there an opposite drug to glps that would increase appetite
MK677 , a ghrelin mimetic. Works very well. Ghrelin is also a hormone. Makes you very hungry.

That’s been my issue until late 20’s- I had to really discipline my self to eat enough to pack on mass. It’s not easy. I’ll admit hands down cutting is harder though. @Ghoul isn’t wrong that being hungry sucks but it’s just apart of the process. You’re going to be hungry while you cut. Simple.

Lmao why the hate, I am merely stating the obvious fact that you cannot become fat without access to food geez. Get off your high horse mr. Natural but frequents a steroid forum.

If I say I am on trt prescribed by my urologist would that make my life longer and not diving to my death?

I don’t care why people use glp1s, ive used it too what I am asking is can you become fat without the necessary fuel to gain weight ie. excess food? Where in brazil or mexico are people starving and fat show me.
Yes, you are correct. An alcoholic needs accesss to alcohol, a drug addict needs access to drugs, an AAS addict (aka me) needs access to steroids…. It has hit the 3rd world now, too……

From the Cleveland Clinic:

“Worldwide, obesity has nearly tripled in the last 50 years. The rise has been especially dramatic in lower-income countries where malnutrition is common. These communities now have greater access to higher-calorie foods with low nutritional value. Obesity now commonly coexists with undernutrition in these countries.”

Science vs bro science……

“CDC considers obesity a complex disease that occurs when a person's weight is higher than what is considered healthy for their height. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) declared obesity a disease in 1998, and in 2013, the American Medical Association (AMA) House of Delegates voted to recognize it as a disease state that requires treatment and prevention.”

I am amazed at the amount of misinformation being preached at a place that is about education and harm reduction.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back