Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It sucks it was my first time using them, but seems like maybe it's harder to get packs international now due to Crack downs. I'm not mad at them just bummed cause the prices are incomparable to others
my hope is that this is all temporary, these things tend to happen but yeah it does kind of suck that its your first order. I've ordered many many times and they always come through for me eventually.

my hope is that this is all temporary, these things tend to happen but yeah it does kind of suck that its your first order. I've ordered many many times and they always come through for me eventually.
I think it's temporary. I feel like this happens twice a year.

It doesn't make it any better. But oh well....

Labs from QSC Primobolan (200mg/mL). Vial on analysis sample picture is different from vial QSC sent, QSC one is on attached pic, just drawed 2-3mL from original one and repackaged as I am cheap and didn’t want to send a whole thing ;) Pip on it is minimal from few pins i did up to now. It was a blind analysis, for extra safety, as I am kinda new with the lab :)

Attachments

• IMG_4743.jpeg
    IMG_4743.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG_4745.jpeg
    IMG_4745.jpeg
    523.8 KB · Views: 286
Maybe this has been brought up multiple times in here already but I had to check for myself. All my oils were underfilled 8.5-9ml so if you're expecting 10ml you're not getting that...
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Tracy you guys can't recalibrate your filling machines to give us full 10ml?

Deca 9ml
1714339553315.png

Masteron 8.8ml
1714339434174.png

also, probably beating a dead horse now but wherever you guys are sourcing your crimp tops, time for a fucking change. holy shit balls these are the worst Chinese clone of a "FLIP OFF TEAR OFF" crimp top ive ever seen. the flip off is not suppose to "tear off" the whole fucking cap. if you cant source a properly cloned FLIP OFF TEAR OFF cap then use normal fucking FLIP OFF caps like 100% of the rest of the labs out there. No one is "Tearing off" there caps to pour out the contents.

View: https://youtu.be/7NyVKMOSuOM

Last edited:
I
Maybe this has been brought up multiple times in here already but I had to check for myself. All my oils were underfilled 8.5-9ml so if you're expecting 10ml you're not getting that...
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Tracy you guys can't recalibrate your filling machines to give us full 10ml?
I think they even admitted themselves they underfill to about 9? Not sure, but for the price it kind of doesn’t matter imo. As long as concentration is correct atleast. Rather underfill than underdose

Back