Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey all. Anyone have experience with QSC Trizepatide and Retatrutide
Got both in today but can’t tell what they are
One transparent red top
One Solid blue top
Any help is appreciated.

I’m talking about Tracy’s RULE that states anyone who does this loses their money.

I’ve seen other sources on here have customers make the same stupid mistake, but their response has been to reimburse the person their money & ban them from ordering again, which is fair.

Yes, doing something like this is dumb as fuck, I agree, but it should not be an excuse for a source to steal their money & that’s what it is, plain & simple.
But, did anyone here lose money or its just the karens in reddit/discord? I am curious.

Btw, did they receive the money before the accounts were closed or it got frozen?

View attachment 282002

Yeah that’s annoying. Not sure how they normally transport these packages but this one looks like it was kicked here the whole way. Can't really blame Tracy for that but maybe if he sees how the packages are being treated in transit he’ll double up on packing materials.
On the final step. They come on a pallet stacked 6 feet tall.Some packages are on the bottom getting crushed by 70 lbs.

I’m talking about Tracy’s RULE that states anyone who does this loses their money.

I’ve seen other sources on here have customers make the same stupid mistake, but their response has been to reimburse the person their money & ban them from ordering again, which is fair.

Yes, doing something like this is dumb as fuck, I agree, but it should not be an excuse for a source to steal their money & that’s what it is, plain & simple.
If you send money to an account and it's flagged, that money stays in limbo for a while before it is returned. The recipient account will likely be closed, and there may even be legal consequences. This goes beyond "feels" and "oh I made a boo boo"

HMG back to stock, limited quantity.

I know that many of you got their wives and GFs pregnant thanks to our HMG and you guys love it, but unfortunately it's not a product that we restock easily, and once sold out, it take us forever to restock it, I have 700 kits on hand now, so please take advantage of it asap.

How long have they not been moving for? I want to make a raws order but not sure if they aren’t moving
Ordered over a month ago. First it was sent and sat in China for 2 weeks then had to be sent back to QSC and repackaged I received the 2nd tracking number for the repackage the 16th no movement on this either.

Hmmm I might put off an order right now. I’ll be worried as it is coming to Aus don’t want it sitting around longer no movement I’ll just worry more

Hmmm I might put off an order right now. I’ll be worried as it is coming to Aus don’t want it sitting around longer no movement I’ll just worry more
Once it’s out of China the movement is quick shouldn’t be any lingering around. Apparently it’s bitch for QSC getting raws out of CN atm.

Back