Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tracy are you guys going to be swimming at fixing these stopper problems that’s been very common with the finished batches dropping prices of small rubber into the oils. Yes most of us mess member will learn that you can filter it and problem solved but how selfish are we that that there’s way more ppl ordering that have not a clue that will end up inject peices of rubber into there muscles. And here we are only caring about our selfish concerns on getting cheap gear. That is the complete opposite of what this board once stood for. I posted this Yesterday tracy and you responded to everything but my post @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I sometimes have to toss the last ml or two. Not going to filter unless it’s an entire vial but even then it’s a pita. Use a smaller gauge to pull and or use a different part of the stopper to pull from as much as you can. That’s mostly worked for me

They do make them for screw top media bottles. I said it before: Speak less, listen more and you might actually learn something.

Who is retarded now?
Dudes harping over the fact I called a serum vial a media bottle. If he actually did some digging and shopping online through lab supplies there are plenty of retailers in the lab world that call larger containers (100ml+) even with crimp tops "media bottles" especially Chinese shit. He can keep filtering hundreds of mils of oil through his little bullshit presterilized 10ml vials and 20mm syringe filters for all I care lol. Spend hours filtering a kit of China oil when I'm done in 5 mins. They also make butyl stoppers for GL screw tops that cinche down the circumference on media bottles as well as butyl (rubber) septum GL screw tops. I have both stocked up in my closet right now.

Last edited:
Dudes harping over the fact I called a serum vial a media bottle. If he actually did some digging and shopping online through lab supplies there are plenty of retailers in the lab world that call larger containers (100ml+) even with crimp tops "media bottles" especially Chinese shit. He can keep filtering hundreds of mils of oil through his little bullshit presterilized 10ml vials and 20mm syringe filters for all I care lol. Spend hours filtering a kit of China oil when I'm done in 5 mins. They also make butyl stoppers for GL screw tops that cinche down the circumference on media bottles as well as butyl (rubber) septum GL screw tops. I have both stocked up in my closet right now.
Sure and when you sneeze into your open media bottle you can get a big fat fucking infection lol. Doesn’t matter how efficient your process is if it’s not sterile.

so essentially the same risk as all of this chinese oil everyone in here is buying? lol
Alright man have fun with that, maybe your just lucky but if I was anyone reading this I would take everything this guy says about brewing/filtering producing gear with a huge ass grain of salt as he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about or is so arrogant that he can't acknowledge when he's wrong.

Either way your really negligent for putting out information that could hurt people so I feel obligated to point out that your practices are not safe since your not willing to have a good faith conversation on the matter.

I am pretty sure QSC oils are produced en masse with a chemical engineer running a machine that is crimping stuff in a sterile environment since it is essentially an industrial production. Or have you not seen the videos tracy has posted showing the setup? That may have happened before you joined the board.

Just don’t listen to him or his twin brother Laxbto88.

Does QSC accept USDT payments on the Ethereum network, or on the Tron network?
Answering because I just emailed them asking the same exact question the other day. They accept both ERC20 and TRC20.

State how you'd like to pay when ordering, and a Tracy assistant will respond with the appropriate address to send to.

I sometimes have to toss the last ml or two. Not going to filter unless it’s an entire vial but even then it’s a pita. Use a smaller gauge to pull and or use a different part of the stopper to pull from as much as you can. That’s mostly worked for me
Does it happen to all your bottles mostly. I don’t know I’m on the first bottle half way through on a cruise. So my only experience is this one bottle so far that’s got the rubber pieces in it

Tracy are you guys going to be swimming at fixing these stopper problems that’s been very common with the finished batches dropping prices of small rubber into the oils. Yes most of us mess member will learn that you can filter it and problem solved but how selfish are we that that there’s way more ppl ordering that have not a clue that will end up inject peices of rubber into there muscles. And here we are only caring about our selfish concerns on getting cheap gear. That is the complete opposite of what this board once stood for. I posted this Yesterday tracy and you responded to everything but my post @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
There is nothing to fix for the rubber stoppers, and we have no plan to change the actual stoppers we are using to produce oils, if you use normal IM syringes those pieces can never go through your syringe and you can't inject it.
The oil is sterile, and filtered, so when it happens that some pieces of rubber stopper fall either because you use a big needle, or because of time, those pieces remain sterile and cannot go through the syringes unless you are using horse's ones.
There is 2400 pages over the past 2-3 years in this thread and no one got an infection or lost an ass cheek using our oils, so take it easy, I myself use our oils and it was never been an issue for me. If you are worried, you can do like the ones who are extra careful and refilter, or simply brew your own, but I believe it's unecessary.

Order for oil promo arrived today.
3 vials of test were broken and 1 vial of primo was broken. Sucks the whole entire package was soaked in oil. An absolute bitch to clean. Don't really give a fuck about the test but sucks about the primo vial.

Attachments

• Broken vials.png
    Broken vials.png
    808.2 KB · Views: 209
Promo order came, paid apr 1 received apr 25. Only 1 broken vial out of 40 and they're all crashed so I know it's test c lol.

Order for oil promo arrived today.
3 vials of test were broken and 1 vial of primo was broken. Sucks the whole entire package was soaked in oil. An absolute bitch to clean. Don't really give a fuck about the test but sucks about the primo vial.
Was the Primo white caps?

Just a friendly tip to anyone getting rubber floaters breaking in . Use a smaller gauge needle to draw and go in at a 45 degree angle . I personally use a 23 G To draw , Sure it takes slightly longer but with MCT its not bad at all anyways .. If you still somehow keep coring the rubber even with a smaller gauge and going in at an angle , Consider just drawing the whole 10 ml in a 10 - 20 ML syringe , use as much as needed via front / back loading , cap the syringe again with a sterile needle and store it in a sterile place :) I've also done that before .. so long as you practice sterility in terms of storage you wont have any issues

There is nothing to fix for the rubber stoppers, and we have no plan to change the actual stoppers we are using to produce oils, if you use normal IM syringes those pieces can never go through your syringe and you can't inject it.
The oil is sterile, and filtered, so when it happens that some pieces of rubber stopper fall either because you use a big needle, or because of time, those pieces remain sterile and cannot go through the syringes unless you are using horse's ones.
There is 2400 pages over the past 2-3 years in this thread and no one got an infection or lost an ass cheek using our oils, so take it easy, I myself use our oils and it was never been an issue for me. If you are worried, you can do like the ones who are extra careful and refilter, or simply brew your own, but I believe it's unecessary.
I use. 25g to draw and pin, which is far from a horse sized needle

Alright man have fun with that, maybe your just lucky but if I was anyone reading this I would take everything this guy says about brewing/filtering producing gear with a huge ass grain of salt as he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about or is so arrogant that he can't acknowledge when he's wrong.

Either way your really negligent for putting out information that could hurt people so I feel obligated to point out that your practices are not safe since your not willing to have a good faith conversation on the matter.

I am pretty sure QSC oils are produced en masse with a chemical engineer running a machine that is crimping stuff in a sterile environment since it is essentially an industrial production. Or have you not seen the videos tracy has posted showing the setup? That may have happened before you joined the board.
im always willing to have conversations ;-) ive brewed hundreds of ml's fully enclosed in sterile glove bags. im simply saying its not necessary. ive brewed 10x more than that outside of a glove bag and with a few precautions its just not needed. you can run BA as high as 2%, plenty of USA pharma grades run BA at 2% i feel that's unnecessary as well but 1-2% BA is your disinfectant and preservative.

As far as i know there is no single sterile machine at any chinese lab that takes raw hormone powder feedstock, sterilizes it, doses it into the solvents, heats, mixes, filters, bottles, caps all in one sterilized shot. but ive seen plenty of vids of separate processes broken down by non gloved non sterile workers in the same open air environment as packaging and shipping setups lol.

the QSC vids ive seen show no proof they are indeed "QSC's" owned lab... maybe the forgot to hold the spoon in the videos or hold the meso paper up with the dates? but ive seen some vids yes...

Sterile GMP lab glove tek at the sorting machine that does the capping pre-crimps
1714148142964.png

Sterile GMP lab packaging/sorting/boxing TEK in the same open air room as open vials being capped and filled nearby the machines
1714148319841.png

How are you sterilizing these? Curious
i should prob stay outta this thread now, honestly i have no prob with QSC process, it works fine im not worried about a few bits of shit in my oil now days learned my lessons years ago and i refilter all oils even US domestic UGL.

tagged you in another post though, i just wash with iso 99% tarp under a sheet of plastic wrap on a dry rack, ive used glove bags before and pressure cookers...

the QSC vids ive seen show no proof they are indeed "QSC's" owned lab... maybe the forgot to hold the spoon in the videos or hold the meso paper up with the dates? but ive seen some vids yes...

You can find the picture with meso paper in opening post of this thread. And those videos are from the first or second batch done of GHK CU, and you have some also in the lab showing you how to use the cartridges when we just made them.

You can find the picture with meso paper in opening post of this thread. And those videos are from the first or second batch done of GHK CU, and you have some also in the lab showing you how to use the cartridges when we just made them.
I meant all the sterilizing and sorting equipment in the vids on y'all's facebook. I see the meso pics of the freeze drying racks though.

Back