Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've been very clear about the PIP, It's not something that is eligible for complaints, since it's different from a person to another, when you look for feedbacks on ripped blend, some will say they find it smooth as butter, and some will get PIP, everyone is different, and not everyone can handle high concentration injectables and blends.
That's fair enough, maybe the blend concentration is too high for me.
I'm not asking for anything and the complaint is still valid whether it's been said already or not. There are thousands of comments in this thread, it isn't hard to miss things and even searching for key words you might miss what you were looking for.

That's fair enough, maybe the blend concentration is too high for me.
I'm not asking for anything and the complaint is still valid whether it's been said already or not. There are thousands of comments in this thread, it isn't hard to miss things and even searching for key words you might miss what you were looking for.
Mix in some extra test cyp in the needle.Should help.

Any new items for Canadian warehouse soon or maybe more HGH? I just ordered internationally for HGH so not issue any way but curious, thanks :)

Anyone knows what oil is in the Ripped 300 blend? Colour seems dark than other rip blends I've seen/used. I injected in my glutes, left glute last Friday and right on the Sunday. The PIP is the worst I ever had, can't move in bed without a lot of pain. I've had bad PIP before but this is ridiculous.
Left glute is improving but right glute is still horrible.

I injected 0.8mls with 0.2mls of test each time, this is what I had been doing for weeks now with another "ripped blend" from another lab that sells here and that was totally fine, no PIP.
There was no change to my injection routine, wash, swab, inject with a 25g 1inch needle (1ml syringe), then usually shower.

Also compared to other labs QSC vials capping seem to be very bad, there are a number of vials for different AAS where the top comes out like the picture.
One vial I found tiny pieces of rubber floating in the oil.
I messaged QSC on whatsapp about it and they ignored it.
In regards to the cap. - your supposed to leave the plastic bit connected, it’s called a flip top cap, useful for vials with no label as it keeps the colour connected to the vial.
Also your getting rubber floaters in your vial because you seem to be drawing with a fucking harpoon in the exact same spot over and over Jesus christ

In regards to the cap. - your supposed to leave the plastic bit connected, it’s called a flip top cap, useful for vials with no label as it keeps the colour connected to the vial.
Also your getting rubber floaters in your vial because you seem to be drawing with a fucking harpoon in the exact same spot over and over Jesus christ
The hole was already there before I even drew anything from it. I draw with a 18g and never had any issues with it.

Thanks. I have only 5 vials of the rip blend and in my experience the pip is worst first couple of injections. I will see if I can find a way to manage the PIP, probably by decreasing the volume and trying every day injections.

It seems 300mg blends are too much for me.
I had the worst pip of my life using rip blend. Both glutes & both pecs were swollen, made doing anything in life a nightmare lol. I now mix 1:1 with sterile MCT oil. Never had pip since. Hope this helps

I had the worst pip of my life using rip blend. Both glutes & both pecs were swollen, made doing anything in life a nightmare lol. I now mix 1:1 with sterile MCT oil. Never had pip since. Hope this helps
Thanks, that sounds like a solution.
I only home-brewed once years ago so what's the best way to sterilise the MCT? Heat it up in a beaker in the oven and then filter through syringe filter?

Would you mix the sterile MCT oil and the rip blend in another sterile vial?

I only home-brewed once years ago so what's the best way to sterilise the MCT? Heat it up in a beaker in the oven and then filter through syringe filter?

Don’t heat the oil. Just filter it using sterile syringe filter. If the vial has enough space you can just pour the mct in the vial with rip blend. Make sure you attach another needle to the vial to compensate the pressure build up

I don't have a pastebin, and this should be e something obvious, and if they do it and get their orders unfullfilled and think I am scamming, then fuck them and fuck anyone who will support them, so single fuck will be given.
But you already don't give a fuck. You're a dishonest scumbag. And you're clearly too stupid to understand what @Zebedee is actually saying.

Looks like I’m getting floaters in my test e. It seems more like the rubber from where the needle goes through is dropping pieces into the oil. I put labels on my bottles so when I have 4 open bottles I know what is what.

Wold this cause an infection if injected

Attachments

• IMG_2626.jpeg
    IMG_2626.jpeg
    848 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2627.jpeg
    IMG_2627.jpeg
    733.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2625.jpeg
    IMG_2625.jpeg
    743.2 KB · Views: 109

I’m from Aus and just bought it online. It was $16 for 100ml

The MCT I get comes in a proper sealed vial with a rubber stopper so I just draw the MCT then the ripped, give it a good shake, warm it up a little and pin. 0 PIP

I feel like a total nerd and noob. I was one of the OG users of QSC when they arrived on scene. But I have not ordered since the days we could pay via cc on Alibaba.

Now I have no idea how to order anymore and I’m actually a little intimidated to navigate it. It’s sad because that’s the same behavior you find from old guys afraid to learn to pay via bitcoin lol

That’s your prerogative, but you need to state this clearly on your PasteBin / list. This post is very quickly going to get buried & people won’t be aware of this rule.

Failing to do that & not making everyone aware of this before ordering would effectively make you guilty of scamming.
Come on.... People need to have just a tiny bit of personal responsibility in life.... Who TF should need it explained to them that they should NOT be referencing drugs or drug suppliers in their BANK transactions!!

At that point, we long ago failed these people by protecting them previously and not allowing Darwinism to naturally sort the issue out by itself.

People doing this COSTS QSC.... You think these bank accounts are in QSC's name.... There is a cost to burning the service provider!

I'm with you as far as putting on the price list the warning, but I'll have zero sympathy for anyone who burns a bank account with listing what they are buying on the transaction, then comes here whining that they lost their $ and didn't receive their illegal drugs!

I feel like a total nerd and noob. I was one of the OG users of QSC when they arrived on scene. But I have not ordered since the days we could pay via cc on Alibaba.

Now I have no idea how to order anymore and I’m actually a little intimidated to navigate it. It’s sad because that’s the same behavior you find from old guys afraid to learn to pay via bitcoin lol
Old guy here (I guess), don't be afraid of crypto, not hard to get your head around once you take a little time. Plus QSC have several other payment options.

Contact via the email address or WhatsApp, ask for newest list and it will have payment options on it.

Anyone knows what oil is in the Ripped 300 blend? Colour seems dark than other rip blends I've seen/used. I injected in my glutes, left glute last Friday and right on the Sunday. The PIP is the worst I ever had, can't move in bed without a lot of pain. I've had bad PIP before but this is ridiculous.
Left glute is improving but right glute is still horrible.

I injected 0.8mls with 0.2mls of test each time, this is what I had been doing for weeks now with another "ripped blend" from another lab that sells here and that was totally fine, no PIP.
There was no change to my injection routine, wash, swab, inject with a 25g 1inch needle (1ml syringe), then usually shower.

Also compared to other labs QSC vials capping seem to be very bad, there are a number of vials for different AAS where the top comes out like the picture.
One vial I found tiny pieces of rubber floating in the oil.
I messaged QSC on whatsapp about it and they ignored it.
"The oil seems darker"

*posts picture of the cap*

Come on.... People need to have just a tiny bit of personal responsibility in life.... Who TF should need it explained to them that they should NOT be referencing drugs or drug suppliers in their BANK transactions!!

At that point, we long ago failed these people by protecting them previously and not allowing Darwinism to naturally sort the issue out by itself.

People doing this COSTS QSC.... You think these bank accounts are in QSC's name.... There is a cost to burning the service provider!

I'm with you as far as putting on the price list the warning, but I'll have zero sympathy for anyone who burns a bank account with listing what they are buying on the transaction, then comes here whining that they lost their $ and didn't receive their illegal drugs!
Couldn't agree more...when you open up a server to the world of reditt an Facebook idiots, this is what happens. Always talking sources and delivery methods and then bitching that shipping from overseas takes to long.

Looks like I’m getting floaters in my test e. It seems more like the rubber from where the needle goes through is dropping pieces into the oil. I put labels on my bottles so when I have 4 open bottles I know what is what.

Wold this cause an infection if injected
ya looks like bits of the stopper, just bulk filter all that shit into a 100ml or 500ml media bottle. its not a big deal. the cheaper chinese butyl breaks down easier and doesnt have the same give as more expensive grade stuff. as cheap as this stuff is its worthwhile investing in some tools of the trade if youre gonna partake in this way of life, sourcing cheap gear.

Sponsors

Back