Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Actually, no, I don't remember? I've been doing this since the 90's and legit International sources have always offered re-ships for seized pkg's? Were you ordering from individuals or from legit overseas sources?

I was an original founding member of drugbuyers.co*. What point in time are you referring to and what were you ordering? I'm very curious.
00's, Raws. I'm in Australia, never had reship available and high failure rate.

Last edited:
Lol, can you stop licking this source’s butt so much because he isn’t that special. There are other vendors out there who are also providing the same service.

Stop policing this thread like you’re QSC’s guard because you have success with his drugs. Imagine defending your drug dealer in real life lol.
Excuse me for not taking a new member accounts word at face value that had the worlds worst luck with 2 separate orders for different products that then tries to rubbish a sources reputation when there are literally 1000's of us using the exact same products/batches and zero other reports backing the claims up.

You've been around this game a long time, its not unheard of for other sources to try play some pretty loose games to try destroy the reputation/market share of their competition, especially when that competition seems to have clawed a significant % of market share away from other sources in a relatively short amount of time. I've seen sources shipping methods reported to LE over the years to take out competition, some will stoop to any rat act for greed.

To me, that new member account just reads like that, someone trying to sow discord... But if it was a legitimate issue, what I would expect to see is several other customers speak up confirming that they also had the same issue. Not just 1 new member account trying to keep saying the same thing and no other user reports backing it up.

Of course there are vendors out there offering the EXACT same service AND even better pricing then QSC! Jump on Made in China/Alibaba and spend a few hours sending out requests, then search google for forum hits speaking about each source and you will soon weed out which ones are legit or not. Literally ANYONE can do this if they have a internet connection and 1/10th of a brain.

What's that got to do with this thread?

The reason I used QSC is not price (Though on most things they are competitive), but rather the depth of their list makes it convenient. Add in the increased testing and now independent 3rd party testing with the GB's and it just adds more reason to suck up the higher prices on a few products as the overall value (for me) is not purely the price point.

Recently i bought a kit of tren and other stuff, but one of the vials of tren looks weird is this normal? I already injected half of it (not dead) its not cloudy, i just never seen this before… did anyone experience this or am i gonna die soon?
Every kit of tren A I’ve bought from QSC has had that in it and I just refilter and it’s gone.

It would be nice to have a directory of testing for different manufacturers/suppliers but I also get why groups hoard the results. I do like that some of them release results publicly a few months later, to my mind, that is really what we should all strive for if harm minimization is our priority, plus it ensures pressure is maintained on sources to deliver what they are claiming.

Not too much spoon feeding around here.

You know the drill: want more testing, send in samples for testing. For most other stuff, use the search bar.

Members will do some of the work for you but can't be expected to do it all (this is mostly general, not directed at you @BrokenOne)

You know the drill: want more testing, send in samples for testing. For most other stuff, use the search bar.

Members will do some of the work for you but can't be expected to do it all (this is mostly general, not directed at you @BrokenOne)
Yeah, fully realize that. Can dream though.... With the amount of 3rd party testing now getting done, hell, even the Jano testing that sources do themselves, it would be a dream to have it all in a central directory. Open it up and then can directly compare price AND quality and establish where value actually is.

But you are right, the search function works!

Hello everyone,

As you can notice the GB for peptides: Tirz 10mg and BPC157 10mg done were very successful for us regarding the demand, for example for tirz 10mg, we sold almost 1500 kits in a 3 days window.

We are doing weekly group buys for peptides, and I was thinking about if you guys are interested in injectable oils GBs, we can do similar ones, weekly ones, if you can meet the MOQ.

It can be for unique items or bundles, examples:

week 1: Primo 200mg/ml we can go up to $220/kit, free shipping if the demand is enough high, 3 days payment window, in the hope of reaching similar MOQ of at least 1000 kits sold per GB.

Same for bundles like: test C + Tren A , can be done $3/vial for test C, and $6.5/vial tren A, MOQ something like $250, free shipping.

It's easier for us to pack this kind of orders and ship them faster, and with least effort for the warehouse.

and for you, it's all win: guaranteed quality, guaranteed delivery, unbeatable dirty cheap pricing, faster delivery, and third party testing cost covered.

QSC refund the cost of multi vial testing of 4-5 volunteers/donnors in Group buys.

Let me know if you are interested.
I'm interested in the 10mg Tirz kits I paid for within the group buy terms and rules that now your are out of stock on. I think guarantee was the wording used in the promo offer.

If they got caught they wouldn’t even care about reimbursing, hell they wouldn’t even have the ability to do so if they’ve been arrested.

Oh well, who knows really. Someone will take their place right away, we see new Chinese vendors popping up everywhere nowadays.
I don't think anyone can replicate their style again. They made things way too easy and convenient and ended up drawing the ire of some local Chinese authorities, even dragging the courier into the mud with them hence all these shipping delays. Also I can confirm tracy is speaking the truth about customs going cray over any powder now. Had a courier rebag my stuff that even the vendor had to call them to clarify if it was still my purchase. I hope this double clampdown is a temporary thing. Maybe everyone will chill after the olympics.

Yup. Spoon feeding isn't the best.. The easier it is to come by information, the less value one places on it. many People tend to be more carless with the easiest obtainable info.

It's not a filtering issue. The sentiment is tren base without the ester. Tren acetate, as im told, is somewhat hard to manufactore. When you get this sediment, it's because during the production of the powder, not all of the tren base was able to bind with the acetate ester.

The recommendation I've found is to mix a small amount of tren enanthate in the brew, the free test base more easily combines with the enanthate ester. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. You could stand the vial in the same spot for a few days and let all the sediment drop to the bottom and only draw from the top. It won't make you sick or anything, but if you inject too much of the tren base sediment, you might get a wicked tren cough.

Anyway, this is a common problem with tren ace powder from China. It's not always perfect. Another common problem is PIP from Chinese test enanthate powder. That has something to do with some acid not washing out properly in the manufacture of the powder. If you get pain from enanthate, switch to cyp problem solved.

Sponsors

Back