Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Great international shipping faster then some domestic I have tried. Blood work from running 3iu of hgh see attached file my go to from now on!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_090258_LabcorpPatient.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_090258_LabcorpPatient.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 135
Is the Chinese reseller in the room with you now?
You really think I’m a competitor of QSC? You teally cannot grasp the concept eh. Btw you ahould be elated that other vendors like Ht, TB and such have the ability to compete with qsc so they can keep the market in check.

Again there are other vendors with tests done who are with in the same price range but do not advertise here, if you are not dumb enough not to find them, that’s on you and I’m not going to spoon feed an adult older than me.

You know someone has to be the first person to order and untested product and then either Guinee pig it themselves or pay out of pocket for testing....

Not saying that source has good/bad product, just saying its not automatically bad because there is no testing.
He thinks because it is not freely shared here in Meso, then it means its not tested lol. He probably hasn’t even heard of the discord testing groups, hell there’s even a FB karens who test glp 1s from Wuhan chem now, and yeah their prices are within range of qsc.

Ok but I feel like you're stupid; send an email for tracking information instead of complaining here?

write directly to Tracy's email
Well, I feel that its a good thing you can't get pregnant from sucking dick. If you could you'd be "with QSC child" and you'd be just another drain on the system being a single mom.

Customers "complain" here so that other potential customers can see exactly what they could be in for if they ignore posts that tell us what's going on at that point in time and order anyway. If you aren't aware that's why posts like @growbig made then you may be the stupid one?

This is Meso. Are you a member elsewhere? If you are, I suppose you could make a case for believing that source threads are only for posts that stroke the source. Get yourself together and should you not want to look foolish in the future think before your post. We're here to help...but you've got to ask for that help.

I just got absolutely destroyed paying in Bitcoin (via Shakepay), it ended up costing me $89 Can more for my $299 order. I know I can probably find this info out but the crypto universe is full of scammers, and I trust this forum more than Reddit.

Yes, I take 100% responsibility for that, and I admit I’m not experienced enough but I had to learn on the fly!

I much preferred being destroyed by Alibaba fees to the stress and uncertainty with Bitcoin, so may I ask fellow Canadians if they can suggest a better more stable payment solution?

I just got absolutely destroyed paying in Bitcoin (via Shakepay), it ended up costing me $89 Can more for my $299 order. I know I can probably find this info out but the crypto universe is full of scammers, and I trust this forum more than Reddit.

Yes, I take 100% responsibility for that, and I admit I’m not experienced enough but I had to learn on the fly!

I much preferred being destroyed by Alibaba fees to the stress and uncertainty with Bitcoin, so may I ask fellow Canadians if they can suggest a better more stable payment solution?
Pay with USDT (TRC-20). Don't know why people like paying with BTC. High fees and too much volatility.

Use cashapp for bitcoin purchase and send

I don't understand why anyone uses Bitcoin tbh. Buying eth and usdt is just as easy.. you get a stable price pegged to dollar and the fees are tiny. If the bill is 299$ you send 299usd in usdt and pay a separate eth fee of about 3usd.

Remember when source insurance and reships weren't a thing, we literally ordered and then had to run the gauntlet with customs every time. Pack got seized, there goes your drugs and money! I've lost 10's of 1,000's of $ over the years in that game.

Today is like a wet dream!

Now, people whine if it hasn't arrived in 24hrs! :D
Actually, no, I don't remember? I've been doing this since the 90's and legit International sources have always offered re-ships for seized pkg's? Were you ordering from individuals or from legit overseas sources?

I was an original founding member of drugbuyers.co*. What point in time are you referring to and what were you ordering? I'm very curious.

Ordered some goodies and paid via bank transfer (using Revolut). After over one month of waiting, they can’t find the transfer, even though I sent a PDF receipt/confirmation with all the details. Asked Tracy if s/he could help, got the answer that I should deal with the sales agent („Alisa“).

It was only a small order (less than $100) and I won’t be broke because of this, but I’m placing this as a warning here for those thinking about making larger orders via bank transfer.

They sent me all that and then some. No they robbed me
Ok, I’m only replying incase this issue comes up for someone else.

You were not robbed. You made the same mistake I did and didn’t send enough. The difference is, when they told me, I checked the transaction and sent the remainder.

What I did wrong, was:

- I got the US$ amount for my purchase, checked the Canadian conversion, and sent that equivalent in bitcoin.
- I did NOT check the cost of bitcoin or factor in the spread. I didn’t send enough. Full stop. My transaction showed I sent the right amount of CANADIAN funds, but that did not convert to the right amount on the other side.

I’m sure I’m simplifying or whatever. There was a spread that my wallet charged (aka a fee).

Thank you to the people who suggested USDT, i have been looking into this and will use it.

He thinks because it is not freely shared here in Meso, then it means its not tested lol. He probably hasn’t even heard of the discord testing groups, hell there’s even a FB karens who test glp 1s from Wuhan chem now, and yeah their prices are within range of qsc.
Invite to some of the discord testing groups pls

Back