Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Honestly guys, whether you’re team Roids or team GLP- give it 2 months and you’ll be balls deep.

I found this forum back before or at least the genesis of GLPs, hoping to find a cheaper source for BPC & other peptides I was spending too much on with peptidesciences.

Maybe a month or two later I was on Test, Primo & HGH. 8 months later I ran Tren.

So, give it time. You stick around this forum the bug will bite you. You’ll stare at that price list and justify to yourself “man I can get a lifetime of testosterone for $200”

Then next thing you know you’re on Tren A, 8% BF with frikken abdominal veins and your girlfriend is hurting from the intensity of your libido now.

I do agree somewhat. I have friends who are not diciplined about their GLP's, and are not diciplined about losing weight, and they suffer.

But GLP's prevent backsliding when your diet fucks up unlike any other procedure, including a gastric bypass. Work stress had me give up on weight loss for about 2-3 months. I know even gastric bypass people who have gotten totally derailed. Without GLP's I would've gained 15lbs easily. With GLP's I gained only 5lbs and I'm back on track, lost it in only 10 days.

Point being, the physiological changes that are provided by a GLP are massive and show that being obese is a true medical condition IMO. But yes if you do not choose to lose weight and focus on it you can't expect results.

Tirz obviously. Get it together.

LOL, I'm not the one who OD'd (have in the past though) so I'm not gonna to assume anything,

Here's what I've experienced first hand and seen in others.

You know a signature effect of these drugs is eating increasingly smaller portions.

Force yourself to eat too large a portion for the dose (beyond your appetite) and throwing up is a common reaction. (often preceded by incessant hiccups for some reason). I'm not saying that's what you did.

The physical adverse reaction to too large a portion kicks in before the appetite reduction effects for that dose do.

So while you can be eating what's fine for 3mg, take a much higher dose, and if that 3mg acceptable quantity of food's still in your gut, you'll get as sick as if you ate it after you felt the 7.5mg appetite reduction and ate beyond that. Truthfully the next normal titration level will make you feel a bit ill for the same reason, but the big jump makes the differential higher and intensity of "punishment" much worse.

To make matters worse, a lot of UGL glps are overdosed by 20%-25%.

So while I advocate for a faster titration, 2 weeks per level if sides are tolerable, never skip a level, never take a "top up" midweek because you're not feeling it.

Kudos to you for not quitting after that. You do eventually reach stasis with no side effects whatsoever.

I'm still not clear on GLP1s main method that induces weight loss. Is it blunting of hunger, or through some sort of extra-metabolic work that bypasses traditional caloric balance like DNP's uncoupling? If it's both, which weighs heavier for results?

This is NOT to infer that taking GLP1 makes one lazy. I'm just curious as to what primarily causes the weight-loss.

I'm still not clear on GLP1s main method that induces weight loss. Is it blunting of hunger, or through some sort of extra-metabolic work that bypasses traditional caloric balance like DNP's uncoupling? If it's both, which weighs heavier for results?

This is NOT to infer that taking GLP1 makes one lazy. I'm just curious as to what primarily causes the weight-loss.

They make you such a whiny biotch that all the crying and typing burns an extra 500 calories a day

It is one of the rising topics in YouTube for fat loss, it seems like everyone has an indepth video about it. I think j3 university actually have a discussion with a particular doctor who has done actual research about it. Search it up.

It doesn’t effect metabolic acitovity like dnp. It imporoves it by adjusting insuline resistance. There is no reason not go take them. Great for bulking imo for controlling insuline resistance and nutrition uptake.

They make you such a whiny biotch that all the crying and typing burns an extra 500 calories a day
Actually laughed out loud lmao
It is one of the rising topics in YouTube for fat loss, it seems like everyone has an indepth video about it. I think j3 university actually have a discussion with a particular doctor who has done actual research about it. Search it up.
Fair enough! I believe VS says he talked about them long before it was even medically available.
It doesn’t effect metabolic acitovity like dnp. It imporoves it by adjusting insuline resistance. There is no reason not go take them. Great for bulking imo for controlling insuline resistance and nutrition uptake.
Could Lantus + Berberine not achieve the same thing? Nutrition partitioning via Lantus and insulin sensitivity via berberine? I'm not contesting here, genuinely curious

Oversimplified version. You know how high protein foods and high fiber foods satisfy you more than "empty carbs"? The presence of high protein and the stimulation of certain cells by fiber in the gut trigger the release of glucagon, which among a million other effects, stimulates the satiety portion of the brain.

This is also why these glucagon level increasing drugs seem to reduce alcoholism and addictions of all sorts, even gambling. It reduces "cravings". Some women complain of reduced sex drive as well.

Glucagon has a very short life. Minutes. So just like steroid esters make them last longer, the breakthrough with GLP drugs was making them last a week.

Month long lasting versions are coming soon, and a once a year shot may very well become an "obesity vaccine".

Last edited:
Actually laughed out loud lmao

Fair enough! I believe VS says he talked about them long before it was even medically available.

Could Lantus + Berberine not achieve the same thing? Nutrition partitioning via Lantus and insulin sensitivity via berberine? I'm not contesting here, genuinely curious
Well lantus is better but it’s not good for health. You can not overcome the insuline resistance on high dosage of lantus with berberine. You can use glp-1 with lantus too.
Health wise glp-1 are safer but not as effective as insuline.
I would assume something like short acting insuline plus glp-1 plus cardio is a good balance between bodybuilding goals and health

Humans can live 3 weeks without eating.

Let's say hypothetically there were no negative health effects from fasting that long.

I offer you $100,000 to not eat that long.

There's food in the house. There's a grocery store down the street.

After 1 day of not eating you'll be really hungry.

After 2 full days of no food you'll be famished.

By day 5 you'll be absolutely starving. You'd begin hallucinating about food. Dreaming about. It would occupy every thought. Think that's in your control?

By day 10 it will be absolutely impossible for you to not eat. I could raise my offer to a million, and you will break down and eat what's around you or go get something.

By day 12 you'd eat your pets. You'd kill them with your bare hands and eat them raw.

What do you call that drive to eat? Is that a "decision" you'd make to eat? A failure of willpower or morality? Or an increasingly powerful biological drive that will ultimately override your willpower, even a knuckle dragging god like creature like you.

What if something in that biological mechanism was broken and the same drive that exists at day 7 of your fast exists all the time for someone? Like people who get hiccups lasting days, or a nerve issue that causes a perpetual itch?

You're just too willfully stupid to believe, or even have the intellectual curiosity to understand the science,

Can you even eat 8000 calories a day? I bet you can't. Yet they can. If you had two brain cells you'd find that odd and ask why that might be.

If they're eating out of gluttony and selfishness, why do these drugs that raise glucagon levels and reduce appetite successfully result in weight loss for nearly 100% of people? Aren't they eating for pleasure and not out of appetite?
Bro there are tweakers on my street that would take your 'bet'
I've been there so I know can go with very lil sleep (few hours here and there during month long sexcapade run... and only eating a couple tacos a week for a month just bc needed food not bc hunger)
But now I want to get huge so I can flex on them this summer (gotta have goals)
And if fat just have to work out more... Simple shit

I've been there so I know can go with very lil sleep (few hours here and there during month long sexcapade run... and only eating a couple tacos a week for a month just bc needed food not bc hunger)
Love it. The age old story of ex-drug addict turned into a now gym addict. Atta boy.

You’re right though. That guy is just obsessed with food. Acts like none of us have ever cut before or gone a couple days without food.

Love it. The age old story of ex-drug addict turned into a now gym addict. Atta boy.

You’re right though. That guy is just obsessed with food. Acts like none of us have ever cut before or gone a couple days without food.

You act like thousands of scientists conducting decades of research are all wrong, everyone is just like you, and if they would simply choose to control themselves, the way you do, no one would be overweight. You're simply superior and no amount of evidence will dissuade you of that belief.

Because amphetamines weren't the original diet pill. Speed doesn't suppress appetite, they've just all coincidentally decided to focus their "self control" on eating fewer calories.

Lay off the anabolics and work to earn that body you weak willed pussy.

if they would simply choose to control themselves, the way you do, no one would be overweight.

The irony is, this is 100% factual. You act like none of us have ever chosen to eat caloric surpluses & deficits then followed through with our intentions.

Like dude, do you know where you are? You’re in the world of fitness, exercise & nutrition. In this world we train and eat to meet goals.

Back