Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

this is mast e from qsc im running 400 / week works as far as the looks can tell even tho i have water under my skin my muscles look much grainier and dry
very happy with the order and they answered always very fast next order is planned
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-04 at 15.12.04.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-04 at 15.10.32.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-04 at 15.10.32.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 192
You act like everyone is the same as the little cult we are in. No they are not. And that doesn't make them better or worse, just different. I bet your self control and just eat less mentality, just translates to just not be poor mentality of the rich. There are people that have brains better than Nancy Pelosi, but that ugly biotch still has more money than most of them, simply because they have different situations and connections.

Stop being judgemental of others, because your shit stinks too brother.

Okay you guys win, eat as much as your poor genetics force you against your will.

You act like everyone is the same as the little cult we are in. No they are not. And that doesn't make them better or worse, just different. I bet your self control and just eat less mentality, just translates to just not be poor mentality of the rich. There are people that have brains better than Nancy Pelosi, but that ugly biotch still has more money than most of them, simply because they have different situations and connections.

Stop being judgemental of others, because your shit stinks too brother.
The fact you think Nancy Pelosi has a brain at all kind of voids your argument here. Fucking lizard bitch is preserved like a dried pickle from being vaccinated 17 times in a year

Hi guys sorry to trouble you, I need your help has anyone tried testosterone enanthate 250mg X 10ml QSC impressions pip etc any response would be helpful as I am about to send an order in soon , but I wanted more info on tudca powder / hgh 24iu/ testosterone enanthate, I have seen the tests and they seem great , but I wanted more feedback on it. PS: thank you very much for your answers .

Look man I’ve been on forums for years, a lot of people appreciate people who look first etc.
if you can’t find what you want, throw a post up asking a question.

If you chime in on an ongoing thread even a source one asking about the source and their product some people get mad because it’s like a hijack.

If you are new new here then welcome aboard and feel free to throw any questions up in a thread you make man.

Hi guys sorry to trouble you, I need your help has anyone tried testosterone enanthate 250mg X 10ml QSC impressions pip etc any response would be helpful as I am about to send an order in soon , but I wanted more info on tudca powder / hgh 24iu/ testosterone enanthate, I have seen the tests and they seem great , but I wanted more feedback on it. PS: thank you very much for your answers .
Learn to use the search function, enter the keyword and select where you want to search be it this thread or a particular forum, you can even choose a specific user if you want. This way, you can pinpoint anything relevant about the topic.

As for your question, one I’ve seen so far is that test e pip is hit and miss, for sometime now, it causes pip, severe to mild in some individuals. Thus, most forego it and choose cyp instead to avoid the risk.

Good luck.

this is mast e from qsc im running 400 / week works as far as the looks can tell even tho i have water under my skin my muscles look much grainier and dry
very happy with the order and they answered always very fast next order is planned
View attachment 282473

Niice! How long have you been running before you noticed a more denser dryer look ? Any other ped's that may also contribute or is this pure Mast 400 doing maximum effort ?

Cagrilintide 10mg + Mazdutide 10mg + optional tirzepatide 15mg Group buy

Welcome to the group buy for the bundle: Cagrilintide 10mg + Mazdutide 10mg + optional Tirzepatide 15mg

MOQ & pricing:

Cagrilintide 10mg, Green transparent tops, MOQ: 1 kit, $245/kit
Mazdutide 10mg, Yellow tops, MOQ: 1 kit, $245/kit
Tirzepatide 15mg, Light yellow transparent tops, MOQ: 0 kit, $220/kit

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/41456-Tirzepatide_15_mg_JV7LYKVS8B8A
https://janoshik.com/tests/41458-Cagrilintide_10_mg_JZYRUKJC5RRH
https://janoshik.com/tests/41463-Mazdutide_10_mg_W4ZSW5UCFC9A

Which means to be able to purchase tirzepatide 15mg at this pricing, you must at least purchase 1 kit cagrilintide + 1 kit mazdutide.
If you want only one of them it means your order isn't part of the GB bundle, so it will be purchased at normal pricing $350/kit. And $405/kit for tirz 15mg. Same batch of course.

Shipping fee:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Charged (special line): Hawai, Canada, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
UK/EU customers who prefer the special line can ask for it and get charged for it.

Testing fee included: A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4-5 vials to Janoshik for testing. Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers via the third party. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense.

Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it.

Shipping:
Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target).
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Wednesday payment. Payment reconciliation 4-5 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Orders can start being collected from now
Maximum date to place the order is 08/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 12/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

Ordering begins:
Now.

Ordering ends:

Last payments are accepted before for the orders already placed during the window:

The orders can be done via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Discord channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/QUSCKdAD

Cagrilintide 10mg + Mazdutide 10mg + optional tirzepatide 15mg Group buy

Welcome to the group buy for the bundle: Cagrilintide 10mg + Mazdutide 10mg + optional Tirzepatide 15mg

MOQ & pricing:

Cagrilintide 10mg, Green transparent tops, MOQ: 1 kit, $245/kit
Mazdutide 10mg, Yellow tops, MOQ: 1 kit, $245/kit
Tirzepatide 15mg, Light yellow transparent tops, MOQ: 0 kit, $220/kit

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/41456-Tirzepatide_15_mg_JV7LYKVS8B8A
https://janoshik.com/tests/41458-Cagrilintide_10_mg_JZYRUKJC5RRH
https://janoshik.com/tests/41463-Mazdutide_10_mg_W4ZSW5UCFC9A

Which means to be able to purchase tirzepatide 15mg at this pricing, you must at least purchase 1 kit cagrilintide + 1 kit mazdutide.
If you want only one of them it means your order isn't part of the GB bundle, so it will be purchased at normal pricing $350/kit. And $405/kit for tirz 15mg. Same batch of course.

Shipping fee:
Free : USA (Hawai and remote locations not included), UK, France, Belgium, NL, Czech, Greece, Poland, slovenia, slovakia, Malte, Croatia, Switzerland, Thailand.
Charged (special line): Hawai, Canada, Australia, Other EU countries, UAE, Singapore.
UK/EU customers who prefer the special line can ask for it and get charged for it.

Testing fee included: A third party not affiliated to QSC will send 4-5 vials to Janoshik for testing. Members will be choosed randomly by the third party from the volunteers. QSC bear the cost of testing and compensate the volunteers via the third party. QSC do not get involved in any form in the process beside refunding the testing expense.

Quality insurance:
Guaranteed overfill
Guaranteed purity +99%

Refund/Reship policy:
Guaranteed reship of a new custom batch if the average of multi-vial tests show under-dosed or purity less than 99%.
Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Reship insurance 20% of total cost required for Canadian and Australian customers to be eligible for the free reship.

Payment:
Direct from individual participants to QSC.
Supported payment methods: Bank transfer (domestic USD, €, AUD), cryptocurrencies (BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH).
NB: Never mention the product ordered or QSC name in bank transfer ref. If the reference is necessary, put your name in it.

Shipping:
Direct fullfilement to individual participants by QSC.

Timeline from start to finish: 4 weeks (our target).
Start = payment.
Finish = delivery.
Sunday - Wednesday payment. Payment reconciliation 4-5 days.
Trackings will be provided.

Ordering and allowed payment windows:

A countdown will be used to make sure orders are placed in time, and paid in time during the allowed window.
Orders can start being collected from now
Maximum date to place the order is 08/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.
Maximum date to pay an order place during the allowed window is 12/05/2024 21:00 CN time zone.

Ordering begins:
Now.

Ordering ends:

Last payments are accepted before for the orders already placed during the window:

The orders can be done via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Discord channel:

Code:
https://discord.gg/QUSCKdAD
So to clarify, if the order contains at least:

1 kit Maz
1 kit Cag

We can purchase as many kits of 15mg tirz as we want for the $220 price?

It's the same way they tell many folks that Americans are stupid. I mean A simple search of reddit and Meso would confirm that no?
Anyway, I'm not here to educate folks about obesity, geography or nutritional epidemiology. Most peeps here are cooked solid. Whether its ideology, ignorance, half knowledge or sound research, it's too late. Let's just keep on sourcing whatever we're sourcing.
Well that's not very nice.
There is a massive line between take people to sub saharan africa and folks in sub-Saharan africa are starving. There are not a few places in sub Saharan africa that are facing rising obesity epidemic too. I can tell you it is not primarily due to burgers or high fructose corn syrup. A lot of food is rich in carbs and oil. Even for some nomadic tribes in east africa, over subsistence on milk and blood coupled with governments cutting off pastoral grazing lands means they're getting fatter too. Sub-Saharan africa is 2.5X as big as the USA. So I'm pretty sure the same thing happens all over. They even have a single climate :D
Fair enough.

Trying to figure out how to decipher which peptide is which.
There are numbers on the box how do I look them up ?
One is Mot-c
Other is tesamorelin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975.7 KB · Views: 182
Back