Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm curious and my gut tells me soon , so is anyone aware if QSC will be producing/releasing Tesofensine ?
Thanks ahead for y'all inputs :cool:

Trying to figure out how to decipher which peptide is which.
There are numbers on the box how do I look them up ?
One is Mot-c
Other is tesamorelin
Anyways TD for the peptides
Still waiting on some oils purchased back in March during promo. But no worries they should be here Monday! Had caught some of the shipping issues that went on there.
But it all comes together! QSC good service!

Does Tracey usually confirm when payment is received? I sent a pretty large amount of btc yesterday and never received confirmation after.

Question - so I got my Test raws a few weeks back, but upon arrival they were like a golden syrupy emulsificiation, in a little plastic bag. I assume this is normal, though does anyone have any good tips for handling this? I.e. how can I get it all from the bag and into my mixing vials.

Question - so I got my Test raws a few weeks back, but upon arrival they were like a golden syrupy emulsificiation, in a little plastic bag. I assume this is normal, though does anyone have any good tips for handling this? I.e. how can I get it all from the bag and into my mixing vials.
Deca can be liquid at room temperature. But Test??

Put in fridge or cold area so it solidifies, then break chunks off like candle wax

This isn't a "group buy," ftr. It's just being called a that to generate a sense of scarcity and exclusivity -- successfully, it seems.

A group buy is when people - not a company's sales reps - shop around and negotiate for a custom production run. In exchange for terms the vendor is guaranteed a large sale. And if the product is shitty, the vendor risks losing the entire group's business... so they have extra incentive to not fuck it up.

This? Just a sale. There's no purchaser leverage here, and zero real difference between this and the 30mg on the price list right now. Is it great that Tracy is covering a certain amount of independent testing for this batch, and asked the factory to add a lil extra? Sure is! But he could do that for any batch any time he wants.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good sale. But that's all it is.

Ugh. Nope. Y’all are not going to come in here from your peppys forum group and repeat the same old bs. We get it, you all hate Q and Tracy. Go back to your forum where you repeatedly share that same suspicious Jano test result from November, over and over and over again. Or constantly bash Q and dissuade customers.

Arguing semantics over the GB to try and make a source look bad in their own forum is tacky.

We’re all pretty happy customers here.

Back